Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. (83151 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
obi58:

I am sick in the head

I know grin cheesy
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Germi9: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
My kids go to a public primary school in Asaba Delta state.
It's a govt public school located at nnebosi road asaba beside access bank.

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.
They normally close by 1.30pm.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Please what is the rationale of sending your kids to a public school especially from such foundational stage, is it the standard of the public school or lack of funds? Please no disrespect i only want to know cos my sister once lived in Asaba and i know one thing for sure,Asaba has good private schools,don’t know about the public ones though
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ARAGON22(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
This one na endtime food. Even if you give a begger this kind food him go swear for your papa

1 Like

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by VirileNelly2420: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.
Wot is he saying?

Government should stop stealing our money in d name of feeding school kids. Dats simple!

1 Like

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by VirileNelly2420: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
what if na state govt school?

PDP na delta yet you found a way to blame APC...

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Peter obi saw this and this is why he is taking you for a ride

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

I bliv in the Candidate rather than the party...

May Tinubu happen to us but not APC

Vote BAT...

my point exactly
School feeding program we know is a federal govt project...

Leave state alone.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by VirileNelly2420: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2022
gaby:
If na me, knowing say na our money...na that plate I go chuck-in. Na there you go understand the difference between "stealing and moving".

Everyday, one of those plates for dey miss until I get enough to open my own cutlery store...

Idiots...

Expensive plate to serve a piece of shiiit.

Marafukas
Which plate? ...na u go present plate o, na just d food d govt get.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ttmacoy: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2022
You ae part of the reason why Nigeria is such a shithole and our leaders are not held accountable for anything.

Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ufuosman(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Naija grin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by hardon1(m): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2022
This na communion or wetin grin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

School feeding program we know is a federal govt project...

Leave state alone.

Olodo.. So who are in charge of the food preparation, still FG

U no just get sense
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Newman224: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=117841015]what if na state govt school?

PDP na delta yet you found a way to blame APC...

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Peter obi saw this and this is why he is taking you for a ride

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

I bliv in the Candidate rather than the party...

May Tinubu happen to us but not APC

Vote BAT...

May Tinubu happen to only you bros
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by obi58: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

I know grin cheesy

Madman
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmmm, and that's the food they are spending millions on.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by VirileNelly2420: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Olodo.. So who are in charge of the food preparation, still FG

U no just get sense
U're d bigger olodo...

Wen u give out contract to someone, wot are u suppose to do, go inside n sleep?

It's a way of bringing to the notice of the federal govt that the contract they gave to the state is in shambles...

It's now d work of the federal govt to take appropriate action. Dey can choose another strategy to make sure their goals are realized.
Or better squash the whole program cos it's not worth it.

If u still don't get it, den ur olodoism is irredeemable!

Assuming ur father gave your elder brother some money to give to u, and ur elder brother slashed the money. Instead of giving u 10k, he gave u 5k...
So, u think it's out of proportion to report back to ur father that d msg he sent to u through ur elder brother was compromised?
If u didn't speak out, ur father believes d msg got to u. But if u complain, ur father can choose to send u sth through another person/means...

Don't u think so?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2022
so FG should monitor how state are sharing food everyday, hear ursef out na.. bayelsa is collect 13% oil derivative and ntn to show for it,so FG shud monitor how dy spend it too abi.. haba make una dey read to undeerstand
VirileNelly2420:

U're d bigger olodo...

Wen u give out contract to someone, wot are u suppose to do, go inside n sleep?

It's a way of bringing to the notice of the federal govt that the contract they gave to the state is in shambles...

It's now d work of the federal govt to take appropriate action. Dey can choose another strategy to make sure their goals are realized.
Or better squash the whole program cos it's not worth it.

If u still don't get it, den ur olodoism is irredeemable!

Assuming ur father gave your elder brother some money to give to u, and ur elder brother slashed the money. Instead of giving u 10k, he gave u 5k...
So, u think it's out of proportion to report back to ur father that d msg he sent to u through ur elder brother was compromised?
If u didn't speak out, ur father believes d msg got to u. But if u complain, ur father can choose to send u sth through another person/means...

Don't u think so?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by doshiyad1: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
ahnie:

A small yam stained with oil and spinach.
Dem call ham porridge yam grin grin grin

Bad guy cool cool see description grin grin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by caracas: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
boda 0de, just say dt his english is to big for you to understand because one of the criteria to be Obi supporters is to act stup!!d and throw away ur sense of reasoning. always gulping watever he says grin grin grin
Ahh!
Thifnubu supporters
Senseless n illiterate agberos
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Stanfeelings: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zee0007:

U SEE HOW MUMUISH U SOUND? PRI 2 CHILD...THEY GATHERED THEM AND SHARED FOOD...IN THEIR SCHOOL....WHAT ARE U SAYING? DIDNT U READ WELL?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
Isn't this food too much? If any teacher give my daughter more than this, i will sue her a$$ and make sure she spend atleast 1 year in jail for trying to disfigure my daughter stomach and turn her into a glutton..

u sure say i no go come start class for ur daughter school ? or even enrol my daughter there sef

Normal normal the food is much okay for her, she is a girl. So dt she will grow up with flat stomach and not be a glutton, this food is moderate for her.

I commend the school. they are the real heros

Guy are you OK??
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
so FG should monitor how state are sharing food everyday, hear ursef out na.. bayelsa is collect 13% oil derivative and ntn to show for it,so FG shud monitor how dy spend it too abi.. haba make una dey read to undeerstand

So if FG isn't suppose to monitor it, why do they use EFCC on any immediate past leader,

Why are we like ds in country.

These are the kinds of people this greedy politicians bank on for votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Guy is my father OK??
ask him i dont know
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

ask him i dont know

Confirm... U don respond...

Simple ways to catch s fool...

Your father isn't OK... that's why he gave birth to an idiot like you, who goes around, fomenting problems on nairaland... The MODS should ban you I swaer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Confirm... my father don respond...

Simple ways to catch s fool...

my father isn't OK... that's why he gave birth to an idiot like me, who goes around, fomenting problems on nairaland... The MODS should ban him I swaer
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

ask him i dont know

Idiot keep editing post to suit your useless ego...

Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

My father, an Idiot should keep editing post to suit his useless ego...

my father and mother are Fools
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=117897632][/quote]

Stupidity at its peak.... Senselessness at its peak... Typical of an Agbadorian
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Orevamona(f): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=117840877]My kids go to a public primary school in Asaba Delta state.
It's a govt public school located at nnebosi road asaba beside access bank.

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.
They normally close by 1.30pm.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die

Welcome to Delta
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by VawulenceProMax: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
newoffer:
U no get heaven for dis
this fraudster

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.