Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. (83153 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by isahsalee: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na lie!!!!!!!!!
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by lifenija: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:

I like fucking my mother plzz help

Try n tell ur father to b fuking u, thats much more better
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by nedekid: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
shiwex:
You are a fool.....This is a normal practice all over the world, once your child is under a certain age, they qualify for free school meals. It has nothing to do with what you give your child. Some Nigerians need to have their brain reset as they no longer think properly and unfortunately you happen to fall in that category. Instead of you to condemn the government that allocate a huge sum of tax payers money and deceive people that they are providing food for kids but really stealing the money.
My brother, sometimes I de "weak", I find it difficult to comment.
It seems alot of Nigerians are so used to things done the wrong way. Poor services, cheating, stealing, poverty is now a normal for lots of Nigerians.
It amazing to see pots of folks here justifying such food given to a child, and even extending blame to the mother. A Nigerian that pays taxes.
I think Nigerians deserve to suffer, folks enjoy suffering.
Anyway, for us the righteous, we will survive.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by just2endowed: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.

Don't u think the citizens demand explanation from government because billions were budgeted
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ebenholer2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Now I will hear the bigots saying it is the fault of the president.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ahnie: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
reuben81:
At least the plate fine
Thank you for loving my plate.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Cantonese: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
Isn't this food too much? If any teacher give my daughter more than this, i will sue her a$$ and make sure she spend atleast 1 year in jail for trying to disfigure my daughter stomach and turn her into a glutton..

u sure say i no go come start class for ur daughter school ? or even enrol my daughter there sef

Normal normal the food is much okay for her, she is a girl. So dt she will grow up with flat stomach and not be a glutton, this food is moderate for her.

I commend the school. they are the real heros

See how APC make poverty master you?

Marry first, born and know how far with pickin matter.

APC met rice in 2015 at 8,000 and now rice ranges from 42,000 to 48,000. If no be say pride, how would you not admit the complete failure of the party that you support? You still dey see mouth talk.

Shay Shay Shay Shay Shay shame.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ahnie: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
shiwex:
You are a fool.....This is a normal practice all over the world, once your child is under a certain age, they qualify for free school meals. It has nothing to do with what you give your child. Some Nigerians need to have their brain reset as they no longer think properly and unfortunately you happen to fall in that category. Instead of you to condemn the government that allocate a huge sum of tax payers money and deceive people that they are providing food for kids but really stealing the money.
Forget the egret,he's a stupid punter n a broke roach

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
My kids go to a public primary school in Asaba Delta state.
It's a govt public school located at nnebosi road asaba beside access bank.

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.
They normally close by 1.30pm.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Stop putting personal info of yourself and your kids online. How many times will you be warned?

Take this info down now!
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
It may not even be okowas fault. Nigerians are fantastically corrupt as the Westerners rightfully said. From the Seven year old to the caterers to the HM. May God Help us.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cantonese:

See how APC make poverty master you?

Marry first, born and know how far with pickin matter.

APC met rice in 2015 at 8,000 and now rice ranges from 42,000 to 48,000. If no be say pride, how would you not admit the complete failure of the party that you support? You still dey see mouth talk.

Shay Shay Shay Shay Shay shame.

So Peter obi will bring it back to 8k?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ebenholer2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Pupils go to school to get qualitative education, u are giving them food in place of what they want inorder to deceive the world. It would have been better off if such food is actually nourishing. What a failing nation who have we offended in the first place.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Kamalex2: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kpk
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Myaffair:
Good evening all. Please I am not a beggar neither am I happy doing this. Things are just very hard with us at the moment. Please do well to help us with any amount. God will richly bless you in all you do. This phase shall pass too.
001 54 42845, sterling bank. Thank you very much.
if u are yoruba u are a beggar.. una don too plenty for Benin.. go back home
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
So you want them to give a bag of garri, half drum of Akpu a basin of okro soup and 2 gallon of palm wine to wash them down?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by nnamdi640: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is what they budgeted billion of naira for. Honestly this Buhari regime is one of the most corrupt regime, ranging from this their #30,000 jobs and so on.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by porthouse7(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.
ur kindergarten daughter also have phone to snap picture
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by osazsky(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:

So Peter obi will bring it back to 8k?
he wasn't d one that made it 50k...for u mind we go vote for wh0 make rice to be 50k..yoruba people and shortput if u like show yoruba girl 5 star toilet she go tell u say nothing like shortput that she loves d adventure in it
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by LastDonn: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
And soon you will hear budget" 50 billion naira for school feeding "

ahnie:

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by rajiedreez: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
what if na state govt school?

PDP na delta yet you found a way to blame APC...

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Peter obi saw this and this is why he is taking you for a ride

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

I bliv in the Candidate rather than the party...

May Tinubu happen to us but not APC

Vote BAT...

my point exactly

Don't mind them. They don't k ow that primary schools are local governments responsibility in Nigeria except if the school is owned by a federal government organization
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Nicepoker(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.
The huge amount the useless government has budgeted for the school feeding program is for what.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by EMMANUELNATION(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
At first I thought the food is just a design to the plate until I look wella
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by CaptainFM1: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
How much are you paying per term?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by dontrulee: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
Isn't this food too much? If any teacher give my daughter more than this, i will sue her a$$ and make sure she spend atleast 1 year in jail for trying to disfigure my daughter stomach and turn her into a glutton..

u sure say i no go come start class for ur daughter school ? or even enrol my daughter there sef

Normal normal the food is much okay for her, she is a girl. So dt she will grow up with flat stomach and not be a glutton, this food is moderate for her.

I commend the school. they are the real heros

If this is your mindset and you follow this principle, I pity your children because they'll obviously be marasmic and kwashiorkoric. Never starve children of balance diet, they need it to grow and develop. Give them good food.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ogatboy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
what if na state govt school?

PDP na delta yet you found a way to blame APC...

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Peter obi saw this and this is why he is taking you for a ride

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

I bliv in the Candidate rather than the party...

May Tinubu happen to us but not APC

Vote BAT...

my point exactly

God forbid Tinubu. If Tinubu happens to you, na agbero go reign for your life. God forbid backwardness
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by atinga1: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:
This nonsense must stop abeg

NIgerians need Atiku.

Vote Atiku 2023
The nonsense must stop, then Nigerians need Atiku?
You well so?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by jessylaurel(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

“…my daughter came home and showed me the food”

Read bro, read

Shut up pussy dude. Are you okay....
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by jessylaurel(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:

I could give you the name of the school,so you go do your findings.

I hope representative of delta state government are reading this.

Not necessary. Such a tiny food though
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Zee0007: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:

Forget the egret,he's a stupid punter n a broke roach

Take your frustration elsewhere. I won't glide in same pig pit with you.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Elidrisy20: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Evil ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.