Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam (30922 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Elzeeno(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
People are talking and this failed Governor is also talking.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Class01: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obaseki said no right thinking person will vote APC and your agbado master should incase you didn't see that one ..

Comrade take it easy... ��
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by highchief1: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Bigchristo: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kwanza:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/24/just-in-obidients-will-run-out-of-steam-lp-efforts-will-be-in-vain-obaseki/
Obaseki still have mouth to talk after he flop In government, Edo people where thinking Obaseki will perform well in second term reversed was the case, when he was shouting Togba e don gba now oo him nor fit deliver,. Such person still come out in public to spew nonsense truly politicians are not to be trusted

Obidient movement can never run out of steam him eyes go clear when we go deliver him state to Labour Party I am coming to Nigeria straight December I must gather crowd on my own it’s getting too much for these criminal politicians

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by jrusky(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
The bastads goats are already ran out of steam.
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by searchlight: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

They are slowly getting tired

Reality is setting in...

Obaseki thinks APC would give PDP the keys to our Treasury... He is joking

Jagaban all the way

APC zombie
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Billygee2u: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
successmatters:
We the Obidient movement are running the steam engine by ourselves. grin

We will never run out of steam.

Too much energy, only sick and dying candidates will run out of steam. grin

In the Obidient's camp, we have only one problem, and that is TOO MUCH ENERGY grin

Peter of Nigeria can somersault three times on this boat and still remain standing stable grin
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Picardor2: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Obedients run out of steam. Joker
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Okhuadams(m): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Kwanza:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/24/just-in-obidients-will-run-out-of-steam-lp-efforts-will-be-in-vain-obaseki/
See me see how I for do gvnor sef dey talk no be your fault na Benin pple make you still be gvnor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by OgatheTop: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Running out of steam.

Just watch the same Obaseki they have been idolising all these months will start feeling their wrath in a hell-fire degree cheesy grin

The delusional amateurish pollically unexposed obidients dont know that when push comes to shove in Nigeria politics. Na all man to im camp oo cheesy

They were all jubilating when obaseki made a statement in their favour months back. Now the real politics has started, we are now seperating the boys from the men.

Negative guy
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by anonimi: 2:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Franking:
Yeah, like Pinnick handing over to Gusau? How many northerners play for Nigeria? How many has won individual accolades? Don't compare incomparable things.

We should also rotate our players between north and south, if we are not hypocrites, since merit does not matter in choosing who to manage our commonwealth at the national level, just as well as at the state and local governments for legislative and executive arms.
Is it smart for us to expect progress for our country, state and LGA by doing Emilokan turn-by-turn national cake sharing? Is that wise

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Tinubumustfail: 2:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:

But why are you claiming to be Northerner when your post history shows your region

Like Obi him Tu lie, like his followers

You must be high on Tinubu urine for calling me Omo Igbo. Show me the post history or you shut u.p!

This una mentality that anyone against Tinubu or supporting PO is Igbo. You know the truth that Tinubu has no chance in the North. Let me even shock you, even the so called APC governor's here in the North are indirectly working against Tinubu behind the scene. All the cooking plans go start manifesting a month to election by then is too late to strategize.

Omoluabi Atiku Abubakar is our next President.
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by kizyalex10(m): 3:51am On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Just watch the same Obaseki they have been idolising all these months will start feeling their wrath in a hell-fire degree cheesy grin

The delusional amateurish pollically unexposed obidients dont know that when push comes to shove in Nigeria politics. Na all man to im camp oo cheesy

They were all jubilating when obaseki made a statement in their favour months back. Now the real politics has started, we are now seperating the boys from the men.
what made u men,men of dishonesty,men that are classless,men that behave like boys ,men that watch things decay in front of them,men that causes catastrophe in the land,evil men that have sworn nt to let Nigeria walk again,I will unappolegically continue being the boy you termed “delusional”.atleast posterity will judge us all,good thing about this whole thing is that nobody has a bulletproof for suffering or insecurity,even if u have it or decide to fly abroad or u stay abroad to create this mess,atleast u still have family members who will suffer ur insensitivity ,either by hunger or by insecurity,so which ever place u are hiding ,u will be forced to spend money either for their food or for their ransom ,I just pray Nigeria happens to all of u supporting evil
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Skty: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu couldn’t understand, or begin to comprehend the nonsense analogy you are trying to exhibit?

Daft Zombie, politics is about personal interest, keep your crocodile tears to yourself, Prof does not need it.

The effect of the insecurity that this regime you are supporting brought in, must reach ur household and you. That's my prayer for u. U must be served. Amen. Hunger will reach ur household. Joblessness will reach your household. Say Amen. I de pray for u. I will continue to wish APC effects on u... if they brought prosperity,then, I wish u prosperity...if they brought strife, I wish u that.
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Franking: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
anonimi:

We should also rotate our players between north and south, if we are not hypocrites, since merit does not matter in choosing who to manage our commonwealth at the national level, just as well as at the state and local governments for legislative and executive arms.
Is it smart for us to expect progress for our country, state and LGA by doing Emilokan turn-by-turn national cake sharing? Is that wise

Best thing is to divide the country.
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Invest4growth: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2022
The.same APC that laid the golden for you when your Afrinvest was nearly going into extinction. Why did you not stay in your Company and see where you will be. In the past, Obaseki used to be a thoughtful force in the capital market but he list all that reputation since he had that certificate issue with INEC, which further exposed that he had third class. Guy no be am. It's research team postulating for him

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by jonnieoneng: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
No right thinking person will vote anyone who has been in Government in any capacity in the last 22 years! No right thinking person will vote in a Man that was listed in the Panama Paper!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by anonimi: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Franking:
Best thing is to divide the country.

Is that part of your regular discussions with the senator and representative you have in the NASS Abuja? How was that reflected in the ongoing 5th amendment to the 1999 constitution?
BTW, I hope that your state lawmaker is in the 11 state assemblies that have approved the amendments.

BluntCrazeMan:
Strong indication emerged Tuesday, that constitution review exercise by the 9th National Assembly has hit the rocks on account of refusal of 25 State Houses of Assembly refusing to consider any of the 44 items sent to them for concurrence.

The affected 25 State Houses of Assembly as lamented by the Deputy President of the Senate, Ovie Omo–Agege, are requesting the National Assembly to include establishment of State Police, State Judicial Council, streamlining of procedures for removing Presiding officers of State Houses of Assembly, and institutionalization of Legislative Bureaucracy in the Constitution.

Omo–Agege who briefed the Press in his capacity as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Constitution Review, said the position of the 25 States against the review exercise without the inclusion of the four demands, was communicated to them via letter written to that effect by Conference of Speakers of State Assemblies.

He said only 11 out of the 36 States Houses of Assembly, have considered some of the 44 bills transmitted to them for concurrence in March this year.

The 11 states he added are Abia, Akwa–Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kaduna, Katsina, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Osun.

He described the situation at hand as most disheartening, coming six solid months after the 44 bills have been sent to the states for consideration.

He alleged that refusal of the 25 State Assemblies to consider the bills was a case of hand of Esau, voice of Jacob.

He pointedly said that governors of the affected 25 States are behind actions taken by respective Assemblies as a way of frustrating effort at giving financial and administrative autonomy to local government councils across the country.

He said: “Six months after transmitting 44 Bills to State Assemblies for concurrence, it is most disheartening to inform you that only 11 State Houses of Assembly have demonstrated their independence and loyalty to the Constitution regarding the bills.

“25 State Houses of Assembly have yet to consider and vote on these bills. So far, only Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kaduna, Katsina, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun and Osun States have successfully considered, voted on, and forwarded their resolutions on the 44 bills to the National Assembly.

“More worrisome is that while we are still expecting the receipt of the resolutions of the remaining Houses of Assembly, we received a letter from the Conference of Speakers of State Assemblies informing the National Assembly that the remaining states will not act on the 44 Bills unless the National Assembly passes four new Bills they have proposed in the letter.

“The Bills they propose seek to amend the Constitution to: [b]Establish State Police; Establish State Judicial Council; Streamline the procedure for removing Presiding Officers of State Houses of Assembly; and institutionalize Legislative Bureaucracy in the Constitution.

“The National Assembly is in no way averse to acting on any proposed Bill or memoranda appropriately tabled before it, at any time in its life.

“However, it is legally inappropriate for the Conference of Speakers to use the four Bills as a quid pro quo to act on the 44 Bills the National Assembly 44 Bills transmitted.

“It is clear, and we cannot overstate, that this letter is not in keeping with the obligation the Constitution has placed on them regarding the Constitutional amendment.

“It is disheartening that some State Houses of Assembly, through the Conference of Speakers, would give the National Assembly conditions before fulfilling their constitutional obligations.

“Although the Conference of Speakers did not allude to it in their letter, we are aware of the undue interference with legislative processes and the political capture of some State Houses of Assembly by some State Governors.

“No doubt, some State Governors have worked tirelessly to turn the Conference of Speakers and some State Assemblies into political puppets, thereby undermining and delegitimising the legislative institution at the state level.

“This interference has been ramped up, especially in opposition to the Bills granting financial and administrative autonomy to Local Governments”.

In their separate remarks, the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) Ayuba Wabba and President of National Union of Local Government Employees ( NULGE), Comrade Ambali Olatunji, commended the National Assembly on financial and administrative autonomy proposed for local government councils.

They both called on the affected 25 State Houses of Assembly to concur to the Constitution amendments in the interest of good governance at the grassroots.

Source:
https://www.blueprint.ng/dead-end-for-constitution-review-as-25-states-demand-state-police-others/

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by BuyDomain: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2022
donprinyo:

Iyana Ipaja
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Skty:

The effect of the insecurity that this regime you are supporting brought in, must reach ur household and you. That's my prayer for u. U must be served. Amen. Hunger will reach ur household. Joblessness will reach your household. Say Amen. I de pray for u. I will continue to wish APC effects on u... if they brought prosperity,then, I wish u prosperity...if they brought strife, I wish u that.
You're only being emotional

Obi isn't contesting for the presidency if you care to know

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Tfx1: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
I have felt so much pain than past years since this so called APC got to power this is the worst party ever
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Gandrova: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Lolz! Truth is a bitter pills! Hoebi idiots would fry his balls
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by Prazefulsoul(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
God will shock you people.

On this Rock(Peter) I will build my Church (people) and the gate of hell will not prevail
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by donprinyo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
BuyDomain:

Iyana Ipaja
Can I call u?
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by BuyDomain: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2022
donprinyo:

Can I call u?

Yes please.

Sorry this response is coming late
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by BuyDomain: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2022
donprinyo:

Can I call u?

I said yes you can call or chat me and my number is on the page.
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by donprinyo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
BuyDomain:

I said yes you can call or chat me and my number is on the page.
I emailed u for ur contact.
Re: Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam by BuyDomain: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
donprinyo:

I emailed u for ur contact.

No need for email. This is my contact. 08177-039-690

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.