Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. (5487 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Jimmythewise: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Women are dumb people. Don't be surprised that she said this with the purest of intentions. They talk anyhow sir. Please calmly tell her there will be no need and if that must be the case then you can take her to a hospital where they will artificially inseminate her eggs and see.

Please listen to me. She might actually be trying to be considerate but they don't think before they talk. Help her do the thinking. I'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Onepointfiveodds: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
gbengaeed:
You might not like my word but its the truth, if all you type here are not fake then she has already try herself outside and discover that some things are not right with you, she is only looking for your approval to bring-in a bastard.

I will not allow that. We'll best go our separate ways

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
I really do not know who to talk to rn and this has been disturbing me. I am so confused rn.

Our marriage is less than a year, we are not pregnant yet and my wife sat me down to discuss the issue last week. She said i should allow her try with another man outside our marriage to see if she will be pregnant. I asked if she's asking for a divorce and she said no, she wants to try with another man while still married to me.

Why she'll come up with something like that and even had the guts to tell me still baffles me. We've gone for series of tests in a space of 7months and nothing seems to be wrong with me.

I just can't keep the discussion out of my head. I'm so scared for her rn and i dont know what to do.

Simply ask her to allow you try another woman outside, if that woman will be pregnant. It’s that simple. Nothing is difficult here.

The worse is that your marriage will become an open marriage. You will both have license to sleep around and Bleep anyone you like.

Omo! See groove grin
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by donbuchi1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Weakest Man ever
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
isrealoski:
Funny enough i had this experience myself but it was my uncle and is wife who begged me to help them since i'm family and no child for 18 years. They already spoken with my mom she said she couldn't decide for me they should speak with me.

As in? help him to get his wife pregnant?
hope you didn't do it
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Jman06(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This story might sound fake but it happens. Tell your wife to present the case to God. Both of you must be involved in this. Not every case requires medical solutions
Neither does every case require spiritual solutions. If only humans understand the powers we possess if only we can put our brains to use, we won't be enriching other humans in the name of "men of God".
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jman06:
Neither does every case require spiritual solutions. If only humans understand the powers we possess if only we can put our brains to use, we won't be enriching other humans in the name of "men of God".

I believe in.God. I've got proofs of His power and existence. That's the solution I had in his case .
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by yemmit90: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
When there's IVF and sperm donor

Warn her never to have such desperate thought in your house again or you may marry another wife and move on

She mught have emotionally move on for her to have courage to uttered the statement. Which sensible woman suggest that to her husband of less than a year. She is a disgrace to her family and everyone that attended her wedding.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by yemmit90: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
grin

Women are dumb people. Don't be surprised that she said this with the purest of intentions. They talk anyhow sir. Please calmly tell her there will be no need and if that must be the case then you can take her to a hospital where they will artificially inseminate her eggs and see.

Please listen to me. She might actually be trying to be considerate but they don't think before they talk. Help her do the thinking. I'm speaking from experience.

This might not true sir, women might seem dumb, but they are not. Infact they are smarter than men in every area, just that their selfish nature make them looks so.

One of the things married women kept or cover the most is their sexual activities, especially with another man outside their marriage. No pure hearted woman will suggest that to her husband, not even a boyfriend. She intentionally inform him about her plan to leave the marriage, and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Jman06(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I believe in.God. I've got proofs of His power and existence. That's the solution I had in his case .
I believe in God too but not everything is spiritual. Jesus Christ coming into this world to suffer and die despite all his powers was meant to teach humans that life is not a bed of roses. Challenges are parts of life!

There's something happening in this part of the world that I think is very wrong. People going through one life challenges or the other are often stigmatized and even made to believe that they're going through such challenges because of their sin or because they're cursed. Having such believes has a way of psychologically offsetting the the individual and making him/her lose focus in finding practical solutions to the challenges.

Then those who're succeeding (by hook or crook) are considered to be God's favorites and the "blessed". A good example is in financial success. I come from a village where people are practically worshipped once they make money. This is reardless of how they make the money. Then anyone who is yet to have financial success is disrespected and seen as cursed. The result is that people do all whatnots (ritual, drug peddling, fraud etc) just to belong to the "blessed" group. The result is that we now have a "dog eat dog" messed up society where morality has taken a back seat.

What God teaches is that people should follow layed down rules and find solutions to their problems by themselves. If it is financial, you get a job work hard and make money for yourself. If it is infertility, you follow natural rules by eliminating any medical hindrances to fertility, eat good food, make love to your spouse and be patient without psychologically disturbing yourselves about it. Some of you don't know the damages you do to yourselves by worrying your minds about things and believing in dooms. Everything you see today starts from the mind: humans, cars, houses and anything physical! That is why you should carry your minds with great care.

So, believing in your mind that you're spiritually doomed about anything is one way of setting yourself up for not having that thing!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Sirqt5(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
U've had problems before marrying her
https://www.nairaland.com/6915580/fiancee-uses-too-much-salt
but u went ahead to marry her

U've had problems since u married her https://www.nairaland.com/6915580/fiancee-uses-too-much-salt

see ur life.

U saw all d signs dis woman no love u before marrying her u went ahead marry her
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jman06:
I believe in God too but not everything is spiritual. Jesus Christ coming into this world to suffer and die despite all his powers was meant to teach humans that life is not a bed of roses. Challenges are parts of life!

There's something happening in this part of the world that I think is very wrong. People going through one life challenges or the other are often stigmatized and even made to believe that they're going through such challenges because of their sin or because they're cursed. Having such believes has a way of psychologically offsetting the the individual and making him/her lose focus in finding practical solutions to the challenges.

Then those who're succeeding (by hook or crook) are considered to be God's favorites and the "blessed". A good example is in financial success. I come from a village where people are practically worshipped once they make money. This is reardless of how they make the money. Then anyone who is yet to have financial success is disrespected and seen as cursed. The result is that people do all whatnots (ritual, drug peddling, fraud etc) just to belong to the "blessed" group. The result is that we now have a "dog eat dog" messed up society where morality has taken a back seat.

What God teaches is that people should follow layed down rules and find solutions to their problems by themselves. If it is financial, you get a job work hard and make money for yourself. If it is infertility, you follow natural rules by eliminating any medical hindrances to fertility, eat good food, make love to your spouse and be patient without psychologically disturbing yourselves about it. Some of you don't know the damages you do to yourselves by worrying your minds about things and believing in dooms. Everything you see today starts from the mind: humans, cars, houses and anything physical! That is why you should carry your minds with great care.
So, believing in your mind that you're spiritually doomed about anything is one way of setting yourself up for not having that thing!
If you understood my position very well and that of the OP, you'd know this long story isn't necessary. When you've tried all the necessary things and it didn't work out, you need God. I shared a story of one couple who celebrated their twins birthday just last weekend in my area a few hours ago here. They've been married for years, no issues. They tried ivf several times , it didn't work out. They ran all manner of tests, alas! The now went the spiritual route, focusing fully on God. Since they realised they were medically fit, they now gave up on making it happen the natural and scientific ways.

They were contemplating adoption the day their miracle happened. Wife took ill and went to hospital. She never believed her ears when the Dr told her she was confirmed pregnant after running the necessary tests. They had a set of twins. They look like their dad as if he vomited them. My street was blocked by cars from far and near last weekend. Children were transported from afar to celebrate with them. They're a wealthy family. They also employed a bouncing castle. That's what God can do when other means had failed.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by spencekat(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Helpout12345:

That "eda" has no scientific backing. The virginal has fluid that aid the spermatozoans to swim to the fallopian tube where fertilization occurs.

There are millions of spermatozoans in a drop of an healthy man's semen, and only one is required to get to the egg of the woman for fertilization to occur.

Once the semen touches any part of the virginal, even if the woman stands up immediately and semen flows out, she will still get pregnant normally, if both partners are fertile and she is on ovulation.
Thumbs up.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why are you guys already rushing to have a baby when your marriage is not even a year old
Onepointfiveodds:
I really do not know who to talk to rn and this has been disturbing me. I am so confused rn.

Our marriage is less than a year, we are not pregnant yet and my wife sat me down to discuss the issue last week. She said i should allow her try with another man outside our marriage to see if she will be pregnant. I asked if she's asking for a divorce and she said no, she wants to try with another man while still married to me.

Why she'll come up with something like that and even had the guts to tell me still baffles me. We've gone for series of tests in a space of 7months and nothing seems to be wrong with me.

I just can't keep the discussion out of my head. I'm so scared for her rn and i dont know what to do.

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Domestic violence everywhere.

So couples can't sit down and tackle their issues without violence anymore?

Would you prefer she cheats on you behind your back and make you raise a child that is not yours afterwards?
Karleb:
I swear, I am landing her a hot slap for saying that.

You can take me to jail afterwards.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by darichlife: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Things like this are happening under our noses, there is a man with 3 kids from such arrangement from another man in his house as we speak.

Right now the biological father of the kids is coming for his kids he has been begging his wife not to leave him, the last born is around 15 years of age.

These children have been calling him Daddy for over 20 years damn.

I pity the man a lot.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by darichlife: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Samantha123:

Would you prefer she cheats on you behind your back and make you raise a child that is not yours afterwards?

You are fuckinng loose
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okay.
darichlife:

You are fuckinng loose
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Karleb(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Samantha123:

I will do DNA on all my children.

Even if it's in the United States, I'd still slap her.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by frozen70(f): 1:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

If you are very sure that you are potent, tell her no but bear in mind that fir saying this boldly,

Once she becomes pregnant and put to bed, make sure you do a DNA test

What she is trying to tell you is that you are probably having a hard time weak sperm or you can't pregnant a woman

I am still wondering the kind of ladies we have these days

That word that came out of her mouth easily is supposed to be as heavy word

How am I sure she doesn't have a partner already
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2022
But you're not answering my questions.
Karleb:

I will do DNA on all my children.

Even if it's in the United States, I'd still slap her.

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Karleb(m): 4:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Samantha123:
But you're not answering my questions.

You are not making logical sense. You are only answering to your emotions.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by egoldi01: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2022
This is serious! You mean 3 children!

darichlife:
Things like this are happening under our noses, there is a man with 3 kids from such arrangement from another man in his house as we speak.

Right now the biological father of the kids is coming for his kids he has been begging his wife not to leave him, the last born is around 15 years of age.

These children have been calling him Daddy for over 20 years damn.

I pity the man a lot.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by egoldi01: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Sir, you are not close to being in charge of your house. Your wife controls you anyhow. Most likely, she was pregnant several times in the past before marrying you so she knows she is okay. This awkward request is to continue with an EX that she is still close to.
You need to man up and put your house in order!
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2022
You're still not answering my questions.
Karleb:

You are not making logical sense. You are only answering to your emotions.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by darichlife: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2022
egoldi01:
This is serious! You mean 3 children!
It's a crazy world
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by naijainstinct: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

I'm sorry to have to say this about your wife but ashawo dey her eyes. Just 7 months and she wants to try someone else? LMAO. It's even the effontry for me. It's the man I know who makes such indecent proposal and even then, most women will kick against it at first and this is even when it is established that the man is the on with the fertility issue.

My good friend has been married for 8 years now, he's rich and doing well for himself but he has never received such indecent proposal from his wife yet. Trust me, he will tell me if any such thing had transpired because he confides 100% in me. They have tried all fertility options and have spent millions seeking for both medical and spiritual solution including several surgeries for his wife.

Guy, you need to sit back and critically review the personality of the woman you married. 7 months is not too late oo.........God will give you children if your wife is honest and faithful to you, else you know what to do.

Don't let her cajole you into endorsing her wild fantasies and adventure. If it is a mutual agreement, well, couples swing these days and do all those cuckold/stag shit but using pregnancy as an excuse? Okay, what if she goes ahead and gets pregnant for another man? Will she stay with you? Will she go again when she needs to have another baby? etc etc.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by naijainstinct: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2022
LordHashira:
Tell her you want to try your seeds on 9 other women outside... cheesy
I mean if she is not a selfish w****, why didn't she suggest he tries sleeping with someone else outside first?
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by naijainstinct: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2022
isrealoski:
Funny enough i had this experience myself but it was my uncle and is wife who begged me to help them since i'm family and no child for 18 years. They already spoken with my mom she said she couldn't decide for me they should speak with me.
Ahhhhh.....what am I reading everywhere today for heaven's sake? My eyes are tired shocked cry
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by stag: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Maybe a smart way of telling you to try another woman.
Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by cooooooks(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
I'll be honest, some women who say this have the best of intention and mean no disrespect or harm. Especially if there's pressure from family to conceive.

I hope you guys have open communication. As she has asked like this, she may be thinking of you trying with another woman as well, just to confirm that neither of you have fertility issues.

This is strange. I personally would not consider it but I have no disrespect for those who would.

Onepointfiveodds:

Re: Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. by cooooooks(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
I feel for them.
Eriokanmi:
This story might sound fake but it happens. Tell your wife to present the case to God. Both of you must be involved in this. Not every case requires medical solutions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents / Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) / Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.