Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt (432 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt by FolowoseleTosin: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
A video of Big Brother Naija Level up contestant Beauty Tukura's picking up money at her birthday party was met with mixed emotions.

According to Bigbrothergisthub, the reality star turned 25 on Friday, October 21.

In honour of her birthday, Beauty arranged an extravagant party.

A video from the event that leaked online shows the reality star angry and searching for a dollar bill.

In the video, Beauty was dancing on the dance floor when a woman, described by many as Mercy Eke, sprayed her with money.

As she frantically searched for a misplaced note, she could be seen ruffled.

The video has generated a lot of discussion. While some backed her, others ridiculed her for her phony lifestyle.
See Reactions Below �

One the final touch wrote, “Too funny abeg, thank God I don’t easily believe things on the media. It’s so obvious she went through a lot to put this birthday together

One Oopsy wrote, “Beauty even tried, if na me I go shout wey my dollar, cos dollar na big money for Naija now, if dem spray me dollar, na me go dey use my hand collect am, I no go allow make e fall

One Official Chael wrote, “So Lambo wey dey spray am money…una dey talk say mercy Lambo is not capable of spraying beauty dollar?? So Lambo borrowed the dollar from beauty to spray her?? Abi I no understand?? Make it sense make please

One Looking for Jenny wrote, “Beauty pick your dollar Biko country hard”

One Rechargeable Blender wrote, “Lol I already know say na fake life geng she be, she really wanted to pepper some people to the extent of borrowing money to impress chai

One Ashantemahlangu wrote, “Borrowed dollars na your mate. See as she’s looking so seriously for them

One Chidimma wrote, “To borrow dollars sef no easy.

Big Brother Naija reality stars came out in large numbers to celebrate Beauty Tukura's 25th birthday.

Yesterday, October 21st, Bigbrothergisthub stated that the reality star turned a new age, and to celebrate, Beauty threw a Glam Masque party.

The party invitation included BBNaija celebs, socialites, singers, and other prominent figures.

Angel Smith, Ebuka Uchendu, Mercy Eke, Nengi Hampson, Prince Nelson, Frodd, Denrele Edun, Pretty Mike, Lilo Aderogba, and JMK were all invited to the event.

Ozo, Cross Okonkwo, Chizzy, Bryann, Eloswag, Daniella, Doyin, Allysyn, Modella, Diana, and others were also seen.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/mixed-reactions-trail-video-of-bbnaijas.html

Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt by superCleanworks(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
HK2009:
My account was hacked few days ago, my email address and password were changed. I wrote to the support,uploaded my credentials but still no responses, not until I come across HACKERER10 contacted him and he honestly got my account back text him he will help you get your account back WhatsApp number +2349122971171

70 year old man.
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt by superCleanworks(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
FolowoseleTosin:

A video of Big Brother Naija Level up contestant Beauty Tukura's picking up money at her birthday party was met with mixed emotions.

the girl no need help to pick that dollar oh. hunger dey oh.
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt by Lalami3232(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
None of them dey ever reach 30yrs
Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt by marlow1962(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin
superCleanworks:

70 year old man.

(1) (Reply)

5K Giveaway To Anybody Who Correctly Guess My Main Account / Every Man Should Do This If You Love Your Life / Why Are People Deceiving Themselves In Relationships And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.