Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account (1071 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by ricson11(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good evening all. Please I credited a wrong GTB account .How do I recover this money. Though am planning going to bank to make enquiry on how to go about it .
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by gaby(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
You need to go to your bank to lodge a complaint.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by ipobarethieves: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
ricson11:
Good evening all. Please I credited a wrong GTB account .How do I recover this money. Though am planning going to bank to make enquiry on how to go about it .
undecided where’s your EVIDENCE undecided? Show us proof of transaction
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by Jogs1900: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
ricson11:
Just go to any magistrate court and get a court order for reversal of the said transaction...They will need to see evidence of the transaction in the court.Banks must honor the court order once it's submitted.

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by judatech: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jogs1900:

Just go to any magistrate court and get a court order for reversal of the said transaction...They will need to see evidence of the transaction in the court.Banks must honor the court order once it's submitted.
What if the receiver has cleared is account?
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by emmanuelbrown26: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
just pray to your god let it not be one of d urchins on nairaland e.g. @tribalmall or
@OkoRemi2023, those guys are hungry

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by culf: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2022
ricson11:

get a court order and go to your bank asap.
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by bushjeph: 5:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Gtbank is becoming something else
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2022
bushjeph:
Gtbank is becoming something else
How?
Na GTB do the transfer abi you no read the post?

Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
just pray to your god let it not be one of d urchins on nairaland e.g. @tribalmall or
@OkoRemi2023, those guys are hungry

I'm not as poor as the fool that birth you
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by emmanuelbrown26: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I'm not as poor as the fool that birth you
Alright bring ur main Nairaland account let's examine who's poor and who's not.
All these ones hiding under d Shaw do of their parents, if men dey talk somebody like are not suppose to talk. Dis is my main account, just go and verify. Dis is 2013 account, maybe when I created dis account, u were still wearing pampers with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Alright bring ur main Nairaland account let's examine who's poor and who's not.
All these ones hiding under d Shaw do of their parents, if men dey talk somebody like are not suppose to talk. Dis is my main account, just go and verify. Dis is 2013 account, maybe when I created dis account, u were still wearing pampers with Tinubu

the eldest son of your dad I'm not is mate, what have you achieved for being on Nairaland since 2013? you're still the immature specie since then till now

you brag on being here wasting time away while your mates are developing on IT and other human development.

I pity the psychotherapist that will work on your brain when you fully lose this your draining sanity

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by Jogs1900: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
judatech:

What if the receiver has cleared is account?
They will place a lien on that account and the lien could be extended to his other bank accounts using his bvn

1 Like

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by ricson11(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
culf:

get a court order and go to your bank asap.

I went to court they said it will take up to three weeks and I should go to bank or the POS provider for them to freeze the said account that received the money but now both the bank and POS said they need the court order. I don't just understand

1 Like

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by ricson11(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jogs1900:

went to court they said it will take up to three weeks and I should go to bank or the POS provider for them to freeze the said account that received the money but now both the bank and POS said they need the court order. I don't just understand
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by culf: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
ricson11:

I went to court they said it will take up to three weeks and I should go to bank or the POS provider for them to freeze the said account that received the money but now both the bank and POS said they need the court order. I don't just understand

they can't freeze account without court order. why should court order take 3 three weeks, go to another court.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by oluwaseyi0: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
ricson11:

went to court they said it will take up to three weeks and I should go to bank or the POS provider for them to freeze the said account that received the money but now both the bank and POS said they need the court order. I don't just understand

sad sad sad
Nigeria institutions using citizens to play ping pong, we should just all pray not to have issue that will require any Nigeria institution

Both legal, medical, police, academic ,travels, financial institutions will be using your serious matter as a dilly dally

1 Like

Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by Jogs1900: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
ricson11:

You can get a court order within a day...Go to magistrate court...it's not difficult...You can even get it same day..They usually collect 10% of the money which is negotiable....If you use a lawyer,you will spend more.
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by ricson11(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Jogs1900:

You can get a court order within a day...Go to magistrate court...it's not difficult...You can even get it same day..They usually collect 10% of the money which is negotiable....If you use a lawyer,you will spend more.

The only magistrate court around here I went there they said it will take them more than two weeks. I don't understand . I don't know how and where to get it done same day
Re: I Made A Transfer To Wrong GTB Account by Jogs1900: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2022
ricson11:

The only magistrate court around here I went there they said it will take them more than two weeks. I don't understand . I don't know how and where to get it done same day
Why not try to engage someone to do it for you in another location....Send the proofs of the transaction to the person...It can be done without you being there...

(1) (Reply)

2005 Camry Very Very Clean. N2m Last / How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft / I Need Your Opinion{cant Move Out Of Where I Reside Presently}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.