Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Jealous Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jealous Gender (290 Views)

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Jealous Gender by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
I am a part time teacher at a primary school owned by my mothers friend. I was there to fill in before they got a new one.

I was taking Pry 3, and the only young male teacher, the pupils liked me because of the way i taught them, interactive, fun all the way. No unneccessary punishments or flogging.

They got a new teacher, a young lady. I have to stop. In less than 2 weeks, the school owner then called me and asked if i could come back and teach, i was surprised, they already have a teacher. Then she said the pupils wanted me back and won't listen to the new teacher. I agreed.

Soon, warnings came from parents to me to stop my play with their girl-child. It surprised me, not until i understand. I made a report to school head, they looked into the situation and it was revealed that the former new teacher was telling parents how i do play with my pupils. Obviously she was jealous. The HM explained to the parents how i get along with my pupils and how it really improved their learning. I have to thank GOD
Re: The Jealous Gender by brosom(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
That's one thing about children, they're innocent and open minded, if they like that's for life and genuine.

But if for some reasons best knows to them they come to hate or dislike u, check ur self very well there's something off/weird about u.

The karashika lady was a poison that would've spread like a wild fire to tarnish ur image for life, but thank God she was caught and subdued on time.

Also, u should bear it in mind of what happened is an future exposition of a possible re-occurance of such allegation, so be careful with ur surrounding,(colleagues).
Re: The Jealous Gender by marlow1962(m): 2:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Anything a man can do, a woman can do better ( haha). Man don teach children, children don like man. New teach (female) come teach children, children no like her (hahaha very funny).
@op just do ur tin.

(1) (Reply)

Balancing A Relationship And Studies / Your Solution To Dark Spots. / I Am A New Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.