Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year (7237 Views)

Orji Kalu Emerges 2022 Best Senator Of The Year In Constituency Projects / Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sen. Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader of the Year

The President of the Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria, (CRCN), and a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 8th Senate, Senator Shehu Sani has emerged 2022 Human Rights Crusader of the Year in Leadership Excellence Awards.

In a nationwide poll monitored by News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, Senator Sani garnered 76,971 votes to defeat, Kiki Mordi, 61,463 votes, Femi Falana, 26, 465 votes Harrison Gwamnishu 8,984 votes.

The highly coveted award, endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute, will be presented to him on 5th November, 2022 at the Congress Hall, Transcorp Hilton, Abuja in a glamorous ceremony organised by IgbereTV, Africa's foremost community TV.

Senator Sani was a leading figure in the struggle for the restoration of democracy in Nigeria. He was also arrested and jailed by successive past military regimes in Nigeria.

Senator Sani was also the first and only Nigerian Senator to declare his assets publicly.

Though he was released from life imprisonment when democracy was restored in Nigeria in 1999, Senator Sani has been critical about many governments in power.

IgbereTV media crew led by the Executive Director, Emeh James Anya visited him to formally inform him of the nomination and victory in the online poll.

During the visit, the team also conducted awardee post-profiling, photo session and presentation of his Table reservation for the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0TMk8uqncM

Source : https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sen-shehu-sani-emerges-2022-human-rights-crusader-of-the-year/

3 Likes

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
More

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Moh247: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool

El Rufai and PDP almost finished this man's career

Yet he is one of the outstanding hero's of 1993 struggle, that all of us are enjoying

Sowore, Osita Chidioka, Festus Keyamo, Shehu Sani deserve better but nobody send them again

9 Likes

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Tinubuadvocate: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abeg I can't see anything here.
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by AmadiAba: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by rejoice4eva(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Abeg I can't see anything here.
At least you saw that you can not see 'anything'. You still saw something. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by ecolime(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Was he a crusader as a senator?

Baba na crusader because he is presently jobless.

Some of the true advocates of the people we've had so far are:

1. Ken Saro-Wiwa
2. Gani Fawehinmi
3. Femi Falana
4. Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
5. Mike Ozekhome

The list is endless but most of the wannabe activists we have now are nothing but scam.

MAJOR SCAM like Aboli would say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by sojisenai(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmmm

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by iwaeda: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
Sen. Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader of the Year

The President of the Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria, (CRCN), and a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 8th Senate, Senator Shehu Sani has emerged 2022 Human Rights Crusader of the Year in Leadership Excellence Awards.

In a nationwide poll monitored by News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, Senator Sani garnered 76,971 votes to defeat, Kiki Mordi, 61,463 votes, Femi Falana, 26, 465 votes Harrison Gwamnishu 8,984 votes.

The highly coveted award, endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute, will be presented to him on 5th November, 2022 at the Congress Hall, Transcorp Hilton, Abuja in a glamorous ceremony organised by IgbereTV, Africa's foremost community TV.

Senator Sani was a leading figure in the struggle for the restoration of democracy in Nigeria. He was also arrested and jailed by successive past military regimes in Nigeria.

Senator Sani was also the first and only Nigerian Senator to declare his assets publicly.

Though he was released from life imprisonment when democracy was restored in Nigeria in 1999, Senator Sani has been critical about many governments in power.

IgbereTV media crew led by the Executive Director, Emeh James Anya visited him to formally inform him of the nomination and victory in the online poll.

During the visit, the team also conducted awardee post-profiling, photo session and presentation of his Table reservation for the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0TMk8uqncM

Source : https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sen-shehu-sani-emerges-2022-human-rights-crusader-of-the-year/
Congratulations to our brother and activist grin grin grin
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
undecided
Human rights crusader
Caped avenger
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by iiifedimma(f): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for scamming business

TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Viraltrends123: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Which one be crusader again

Gone are those days where your will see a big name cupboard filled with real awards, nowadays, the dignity that comes with having awards has been diluted.
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by CarrierNigeria: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Interesting
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Umsworld: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2022
In a nationwide poll monitored by News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, Senator Sani garnered 76,971 votes to defeat, Kiki Mordi, 61,463 votes, Femi Falana, 26, 465 votes Harrison Gwamnishu 8,984 votes

Who voted Sani ahead of Falana S.A.N in this category

BUYING AND SELLING OF AWARDS
I.E AWARD TRADING
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2022
I honestly don't get the whole point of these numerous awards!

Maybe AlexReports can enlighten us! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by eburuu: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2022
iiifedimma:
Good morning nairalanders please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland

TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland
e never reach any were ipob don they hungry , eko ni baje
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by FuckDModz: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Bastards awarding and congratulating themselves.
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Opinedecandid(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Abikoko9: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2022
D
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by Curious345: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Awesome .
.these are the real men.. people who stand with the truth no matter whose ox is gored..

Not our herd of urchins who CAN EASILY BE FLIPPED WITH 2K MONTHLY TO SAY ROBBISH ONLINE
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by bigdammyj: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Noted
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by israelmao(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Umsworld:

Who voted Sani ahead of Falana S.A.N in this category

BUYING AND SELLING OF AWARDS
I.E AWARD TRADING
Femi Falana is not that active on social media like others most especially Shehu Sani who tweets all most every second to advance his activism.
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by bennybuhari: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Yeye. Social media human rights
Re: Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year by lowaist101: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2022
one of those who fought with and for MKO Abiola.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Thought Of This Solution: Fg: Oil Companies Must Build Refineries / 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan / Refuse Take Over Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.