Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area (24088 Views)

1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / 1 Cup Before Bed…sleep Deeply & Burn Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Elliotwaveforec: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
A Derica is now N550 from N480
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nemesis0147(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You're still being fed! I no blame you.
funny
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by 07kjb: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
motayoayinde:
INFLATION IS RAGING LIKE WILD FIRE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

BELIEVE ME THINGS ARE BETTER IN NIGERIA IN SPITE OF THE DIFFICULTIES.

IN THE COUNTRY WHERE I AM NOW, INFLATION IS OVER 50℅.

THINGS ARE SO EXPENSIVE HERE YOU'D THANK GOD FOR NIGERIA.

IT'S WORLD OVER.

Stop being insensitive a country that has a vaxed lands like NIGERIA ain't suppose to suffer for shortage of grains

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nemesis0147(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Doctorgid:

And if we check now, he might be one of those buying cups.
funny

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by sonssyo: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
TRIPLENNN:
#200, for a cup of Local Rice
#3,000 for a penta
15,000 for half Bag
30,000 for 1 bag
Here in onitsha Anambra State

For where?
Bros for ukwu mango down flyover,they sold 38k for a bag last week, where you wan see that one

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by doggedfighter(f): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
God1000:
this is a very terrible situation

Very very !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Sammy07: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Chief resident simp

grin
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Who still buys rice by cups?

For those that are attacking me,,,I always have this mentality that it is cheaper to buy in bags and me in particular can’t remember the last time I bought rice in cups.

I concur!

Don't even remember the last time I bought anything in cups. It's agreeably not easy churning out large sums of money to buy foodstuffs in bulk but at the end of the day, it's totally the best way to shop.

Garri wey I buy since February still sidon for store. E go last till January next year and we eat eba every two to four days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
haconjy:
In Edo State, the price are determined by what people says.

Imagine, the price changes whenever someone passed rumour price across.

Within, a week, price of rice was increased by #10,000. Rice price of #36,000 last weekend became #46,000 today when a student whose mother sells rice.

I hate Buhari to the call, but this is never Buhari fault. This is complete stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Fearyourcreator: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
sweetkev:
APC has made food a luxury for common man. Nigerians are really suffering in this President Buhari regime cry
APC dey sell food?
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by 07kjb: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
A country where it's citizens can't feed them selves shouldn't be classified as poor country the right word to use is RETCHEDNESS

THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY HAVE RENDERED NIGERIA RETCHED

IF APC OR PDP WINS NEXT YEARS ELECTION...THEN I WILL KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
irmts because your hands aren't clean.
Nemesis0147:

For those that are attacking me,,,I always have this mentality that it is cheaper to buy in bags and me in particular can’t remember the last time I bought rice in cups.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Grandmeister(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
Na so people dey take fail exam o
Lol it still needs to be said, back then my mum and dad usually got bags of rice as gift ( I am talking 2010-2014). With a minimum wage of 18k you could afford one big bag of rice and still have half of your salary with you, but today with a minimum wage of 30k you can’t afford a bag of rice.. buhari and his cohorts really fvcked up this country big time!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by weconnect: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
May the life of anyone campaigning for APC worse like Nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by ceeceeuwa: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
staga:

In the North, people buy in mudus, not cups.
Really? Is that the smallest measurement you have over there?
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by RepoMan007: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
150₦

Some 170₦.

On the other hand some rice in the market are rain soaked and sun-dried rice.

You will know from the soft texture ,look and sometimes smell while cooking.

The situation at hand is dire than we think !

Rice and beans used to be what families can affordably rely on but not anymore !

Doling out 45k for a bag isn't child's play for most families !

Good for some of them.
Instead of the families to come together and do proper osusu buying. Gather your meagre funds, bypass evil middlemen who add N5 for every N1 extra they pay, and share among contributors. Local rice is as cheap as 25k if sourced and processed by self.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Bodydiialect57: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Panic buying always causes hike in prices of goods.
haconjy:

Within, a week, price of rice was increased by #10,000. Rice price of #36,000 last weekend became #46,000 today when a student whose mother sells rice.

I hate Buhari to the call, but this is never Buhari fault. This is complete stupidity.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by mipeesoft(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
With this hardship by apc, some idiots will still come to me and ask me to vote for apc the party without mercy for the masses
Jaflex07:
How much is 1 cup of Rice in your area
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by ceeceeuwa: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Buddha3:

I concur!

Don't even remember the last time I bought anything in cups. It's agreeably not easy churning out large sums of money to buy foodstuffs in bulk but at the end of the day, it's totally the best way to shop.

Garri wey I buy since February still sidon for store. E go last till January next year and we eat eba every two to four days.
You have to understand that there are people whose feeding is dependent on their daily earnings. They can't afford to save and buy foodstuffs in bulk
People are going through a lot.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Juniorangel(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Love48(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
I normally buy in mudu so I don't knw
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Ego2(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
550 per derica angry
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Treadway: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
funny
no mind these guys. Imagine transferred aggression on top harmless comment. Make dem show the frustration on top their inept leaders dem no go gree. I myself can understand and relate to what you said. For over ten years I also decided the best way to go is just buy bag straight. If not for beans and weevils, na bag I for dey buy too. I was looking at the level of the bag in the store this evening, and I knew say na ghenghen be this, with these current prices wey we dey hear so..something wey I buy 26k just some months ago.. Very very bad timing.
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Someodds: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:

Oga shift abeg, you don't know what people are passing through in this con3 joor.

If you're a rich kid, go into the rural and see shits yourself ok? Bye

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by DeOTR: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
haconjy:

So it's still Buhari increasing price of rice at will.
If you study traders very well, you'll realize that Nigerians are naturally wicked people. People who would rip you off at every opportunity.
We are the architects of our own problems.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by ManirBK: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
A bag 43k today at oshodi Lagos
31k in Birnin Kebbi
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Local, 120, another type of local 130, foreign rice 150 in Onitsha.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by clems88(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
I cant even remember how many years ago I bought rice in cup sad well the bag I'm still eating cost 35k . That was about a month or 2 ago.
Naija has scattered patapata angry
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by bonnyhope: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Leave the comfort of your home and see what is happening outside.its obvous you do not even know what your neighbors are passing through. If at this present time you do not know people still buy rice in cups,then you have a lot of charity work to do .

Don't mind the guy

Him just de Wynne us

Shm...m
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by bonnyhope: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
trulymatters:
Our local rice has improved in quality. There's no need to waste money to purchase foreign rice in my opinion. There are a lot of local rice brand and they can now be compared to the foreign ones

Quality has improved but also costly

The paint rubber costs about 3k now
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Ykc2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:

how much is minimum wage in nigeria?
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by bonnyhope: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You're still being fed! I no blame you.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / Mr Biggs' Fried Rice / Where Can I Get Brown Rice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.