Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area (24029 Views)

1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / 1 Cup Before Bed…sleep Deeply & Burn Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Hmsniki(m): 5:54am On Oct 26, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
#200 in Delta
Any thing Delta is over higher, the marketers in th state are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2022
edoncast:

Make una continue forming whereas una no dey help ..if life is good for u,check those comments under this post and bless 5 people with 2 derica each (1500) at most ..

Pls exclude me ..

Fake life

Something is inherently wrong with you.

So in your own twisted reasoning, a Nigerian using nairaland with you shouldn't be comfortable enough to afford a bag of rice for daily consumption? That to you equates to a fake lifestyle?

Some of you on this platform are either too plain stupid to reason properly or you deliberately decide to be offensive.

It is not my problem if you're unable to afford basic things that others can. And that I buy these things doesn't mean I have to stand on the road to redistribute them to the public. I'm not your government. Same way you foolishly vote useless leaders into power, find the same energy to bear the consequences.

And for the record, you don't live in my home to know what I do to help people out there, so next time make certain your reasoning faculties are in the right places before you quote me to muddle up my screen with the contents of your washed up IQ.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by mimicherry: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Who still buys rice by cups?

For those that are attacking me,,,I always have this mentality that it is cheaper to buy in bags and me in particular can’t remember the last time I bought rice in cups.
even buying in mudus...

I agree with you
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Sicilyjoe: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:

For those that are attacking me,,,I always have this mentality that it is cheaper to buy in bags and me in particular can’t remember the last time I bought rice in cups.

Go and have seat, u buy in cups pass others self
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Alhajiemeritus: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Jaflex07:
How much is 1 cup of Rice in your area
A Congo is 1k to 1100. A cup should be around 110, because there are 10 cups in a congo
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Fearyourcreator: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Zetty177x post=117879863][/quote]
APC dey sell food ?
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by FireUpNow(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2022
sweetkev:
APC has made food a luxury for common man. Nigerians are really suffering in this President Buhari regime cry
Ex UK PM Liz Truss resigned due to increase in prices of food, energy and co but Buhari will not for obvious reasons. People can't afford 3 square meals today and baba still sit tight.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Aderr: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:

It's waste of money to buy in cups. But what do you want people to do when that's all they can afford?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Everything is getting worst everyday, cup of rice na 220 for here.

Even shrine gods no see schinapp drink again na local gin, even the local gin self dey expensive. Even IFA na fowl them dey give am because goat dey expensive.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by HRMK: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:

CAN YOU GET ME A QUARTER FROM THE BAG THEN PLS?MAKE PESON TAKE SURVIVE OOOOO!
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by brizziedos(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2022
So una still dey chop rice cheesy

Awwwn, Rich Kids grin
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Jaflex07(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
APc is an evil party
i tell you my brother
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Jaflex07(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
sukkot:
na rich pesin dey chop rice oooo. efcc need to come investigate those of you who still eat rice
ABA! Rice na general wether rich or poor
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Jaflex07(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Buddha3:

Something is inherently wrong with you.

So in your own twisted reasoning, a Nigerian using nairaland with you shouldn't be comfortable enough to afford a bag of rice for daily consumption? That to you equates to a fake lifestyle?

Some of you on this platform are either too plain stupid to reason properly or you deliberately decide to be offensive.

It is not my problem if you're unable to afford basic things that others can. And that I buy these things doesn't mean I have to stand on the road to redistribute them to the public. I'm not your government. Same way you foolishly vote useless leaders into power, find the same energy to bear the consequences.

And for the record, you don't live in my home to know what I do to help people out there, so next time make certain your reasoning faculties are in the right places before you quote me to muddle up my screen with the contents of your washed up IQ.
chill jare bro no mind am
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by DeOTR: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2022
mignone:

Right but in this case, it's d invasion of d customs officers fuelling it more.
After procurement, these people settle in millions&this will eventually be added to d selling price.
Imagine them breaking into stores after d rice already passed all their checkpoints with settlements.
Come see rice business people in Ogun state &environs developing stroke, hypertension or even falling dead cos of trauma caused by gbese frm their seized goods.
In fact, it's so bad dt I heard dt these officers angrily turned out a family's boiling rice in a town bordering republic of Benin. Just imagine d financial status of a family that could be seen from outside cooking.
An aunt attended an occasion close to d border last weekend &was pained when she saw a bag of rice at 22k. She was tempted bt was considering check points.she settled for a half bag& d bike dt took her to safety through rough roads &settlements charged 3k.
Not to now say that many of d wives of customs officers are into d business of d 'so-called' contraband goods
I have my reasons. During the ban on imported Rice, I witnessed how Nigerians re-bag local rice and sell at foreign price. I'll still say it again, our government is just a mere reflection of the kind of people we are.
Most people complaining are doing so because they don't have the opportunity. Give them little influence, they'll start misbehaving and be something worse than what they used to hate.
Go to Banks, or government offices and see how people who normally can not lace your shoes would treat you like trash. They believe they're helping you, forgetting that they're there in the first place because you'll be coming. These are the same people blaming Buhari. O ya, make them the President for one week and see how soon they'll forget why they are there.
Our government is bad, but we as a people, we are worse.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by AlphaTaikun: 3:04am On Oct 27, 2022
staga:
My people bought at 40k (foreign) and 35k for local rice.
Foreign rice used to be 28k, so it is safe to say that the increase is on.
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by mignone(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
DeOTR:

I have my reasons. During the ban on imported Rice, I witnessed how Nigerians re-bag local rice and sell at foreign price. I'll still say it again, our government is just a mere reflection of the kind of people we are.
Most people complaining are doing so because they don't have the opportunity. Give them little influence, they'll start misbehaving and be something worse than what they used to hate.
Go to Banks, or government offices and see how people who normally can not lace your shoes would treat you like trash. They believe they're helping you, forgetting that they're there in the first place because you'll be coming. These are the same people blaming Buhari. O ya, make them the President for one week and see how soon they'll forget why they are there.
Our government is bad, but we as a people, we are worse.
You're right again but then punitive measures not in place for offences/misdemeanor is a big factor too.
Citizens/residents of these so called developed countries aren't angels either but they behave themselves cos there's punishment/consequence for their wrong actions.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by legendburna: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

So everyone has money to buy in bags ?

Look around you properly, many that could afford buying bags even buy reduced number of cups now.

It's more serious than you think !

is it a must to eat imported rice?
Re: How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area by Sequingirl(f): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
How much is a bag of rice as at today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheapest Soup / Fresh Foods You Shouldn't Keep In Your Refrigerator / Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.