Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment (33183 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by tishbite41(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2022
candidtalk:

Not proven or accurate. The UK is deeply troubled today. Nothing wrong with our system of governance if practised with sincerity and with a focus on doing what is best for the nation and her populace.

We host a system of governance identical to that of the USA. Yet American States have their own police force, constitution and autonomous latitude over socio-economic policies that takes account of their unique composition.

We are denied that by whoever manages to hijack the centre

Nigerian leaders decided to copy the US governance template but deliberately reject all the components that has mad it the greatest democracy on Earth because private and sectional gain is what we are about in Nigeria.

That is the problem. It has nothing to do with system of governance but I would not expect a Biafran to understand this because your default position is that of hate for others and finding things to attack them with based on how you view them as the beginning and end of all your problems and woes in life.
Well you're were making sense before deviating into a realm of hatred and stupidity that makes sane folks abhor the Nigerian space.
There is sense in every nonsense though. You've admitted the hypocrisy of the people ruling the country. They named the country a federal republic but they're practising the worst form of a unitary government.
Atiku, Tinubu are all about grabbing naked power so don't expect some UK/US stuff from them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by rolams(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

Man, Atiku's paternity is suspect. Some pple say he's not Fulani sef. I don't know about that. OBJ confirmed what I'm saying even though he can be guilty of same.
This explanation you dropped was given by Yankasai. We'll all know that Jada was part of Cameroon before the referendum on the 60s.

Big man, Atiku's paternity has never been an issue. Check on his historical background. Sokoto and Jigawa have always been Nigeria. Jada was where his grandfather migrated to from Sokoto. This is the reason why nobody can win him in court. His mother is a bonafide Jigawa indigenous daughter.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by tishbite41(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2022
rolams:

Big man, Atiku's paternity has never been an issue. Check on his historical background. Sokoto and Jigawa have always been Nigeria. Jada was where his grandfather migrated to from Sokoto. This is the reason why nobody can win him in court. His mother is a bonafide Jigawa indigenous daughter.
The only concrete thing about Atiku's origins is that he grew up in the Lamido's palace. Others are mere hearsay.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by tishbite41(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2022
piriton:
Most people don't know that Atiku went to school in Dubai after 2019 election. They are just shouting rubbish.
Diploma mill
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by rolams(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

The only concrete thing about Atiku's origins is that he grew up in the Lamido's palace. Others are mere hearsay.

Funny!
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by rolams(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

Diploma mill

Dip what?
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Babysho(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2022
verybadmouth:

Religious sentiment. Now I understand you clearly.
FYI, Tinubu is not concerned about religious beliefs. He's decision was political. I'm sure you know this. Nigeria is not a Muslim and a Christian country. There are so many other religions present. Know this and know peace. Make politicians no twist your brain.

Why are you turning a blind eye to all the dirt on Tinubu? I know nobody is perfect but Tinubu’s is just too much.

In his first two years as Lagos governor he moved almost $2million to his accounts overseas when he disclosed prior to becoming governor that he had no other source of income but his job where he earned around $2,200. What Tinubu knows how to do best is exploit the loopholes in our constitution.

Someone on here was telling me that he knows Tinubu is corrupt but he can build strong institutions. It was so funny to me because there are literally thousands of books that highlight how corruption eats into and weakens institutions. I took my time to discuss extensively with the man and he eventually came out that he was being paid to push Tinubu online but has Obi at heart.

My only conclusion is that you’re being paid to write for T.inub.u. If you are, end your paragraph with five dots and I’ll let you be.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by akbonus: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2022
verybadmouth:
Ibo man, una time go come. Support Tinubu. He's our only hope oooo. Obi no get chance for this one, make we yan truth. I no hate Obi at all but make una rest. Obi never ready.

TELL ME HOW MUCH OF READINESS IS ATIKFKU,TIFNUBU,SOWORE,KWANKWASO AND THE REST HAVE SHOWN?IN 2019,SOWORE WAS THE ONE PRESSING TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT BUT NOBODY CARES TO LISTEN OR BOTHER ABOUT HIM,WHY NOW IN 2022 AS WE MARCH TOWARDS 2023,OBI IS PUSHING EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY THE DELUDED APC URCHINS DON'T WANT TO HEAR OBI'S NAME OR OBIDIENTS TALKING,THE REASON IS, THEY KNOW HE IS A POTENTIAL WINNER AND THAT IS THE TRUTH,HE IS THE WINNER COME NEXT YEAR.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

Well you're were making sense before deviating into a realm of hatred and stupidity that makes sane folks abhor the Nigerian space.
There is sense in every nonsense though. You've admitted the hypocrisy of the people ruling the country. They named the country a federal republic but they're practising the worst form of a unitary government.
Atiku, Tinubu are all about grabbing naked power so don't expect some UK/US stuff from them.

Yes, those leading Nigeria are hypocrites 100%. Tinubu, for any fair-minded Nigerian, cannot ever be put in that bracket.

What exactly, ever, has he failed at? He fought Abacha and military dictatorship formally and successfully through NADECO.

He created very successful political platforms like ACN and APC that are bedrock institutions other can use to move Nigeria forward as elected representatives of Nigerians.

He transformed Lagos completely to be the most exemplary geographical space in Nigeria and even West Africa.

Bro, I can understand your desire to depart Nigeria because it is a very unfair Country of strange bedfellows.

Yet we must give credit to those who deserve it because they are proven assets to Nigeria as leaders.

No Nigerian leader today exemplifies that more than BAT. Are you ready to put ethno-religious and sectional bias aside to judge Tinubu fairly?

How is he in worse in comparison to Atiku you appear favourably disposed to? I just see hatred of Yoruba to be behind your thinking.

If not you would never support Atiku or any Northener to lead us after Buhari. I personally think Obi is not fit to be President but I would back him to get the job if Tinubu cannot gain it because we cannot afford another Northerner leading Nigeria. Simply not an option for me.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by akbonus: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
verybadmouth:

Religious sentiment. Now I understand you clearly.
FYI, Tinubu is not concerned about religious beliefs. He's decision was political. I'm sure you know this. Nigeria is not a Muslim and a Christian country. There are so many other religions present. Know this and know peace. Make politicians no twist your brain.

TIFNUBU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO KNOW THIS OGA,DON'T BE DUBM AND INSULT YOURSELF,HE WENT FOR A MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET AND EXPECT THE CHRISTIANS TO VOTE FOR HIM?OH MAYBE HE IS COUNTING ON HIS WIFE TO GET THE RCCG VOTES,LIE I AM A MEMBER OF RCCG AND I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM ,NEVER.GOD FORBIDS BAT TIN
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by effort1: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Komu1048:

By ur assertion then anambra should be better than Lagos. Since Tinubu is feeding fat on Lagos money n Obi didn't take an inch from anambra treasury.

The thing is Tinubu should be the ideal man for the job, and if he can't then it should be Obi but may Atiku never happen to us

Have you asked yourself how much Lagos and Anambra generate as IGR?

Have you asked yourself how much Lagos and Anambra receive from FG as allocation?

Please, Always use your head when commenting.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Komu1048(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
effort1:

Have you asked yourself how much Lagos and Anambra generate as IGR?

Have you asked yourself how much Lagos and Anambra receive from FG as allocation?

Please, Always use your head when commenting.

Nothing stops anambra which housed Onitsha the former commercial city of nigeria and state with aquably the highest numbers of billionaire from having higher IGR. If only the governor has vision.

By location anambra deserve to be the best or atleasr the second best state in nigeria. Despite been an oil producing state anambra allocation should be close to delta n rivers only if all the people that suppose to champion it are not interested in ensuring Tinubu is draged into the mud. The only thing rhat unite them is d hatred towards Tinubu
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by tishbite41(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
candidtalk:

Yes, those leading Nigeria are hypocrites 100%. Tinubu, for any fair-minded Nigerian, cannot ever be put in that bracket.

What exactly, ever, has he failed at? He fought Abacha and military dictatorship formally and successfully through NADECO.

He created very successful political platforms like ACN and APC that are bedrock institutions other can use to move Nigeria forward as elected representatives of Nigerians.

He transformed Lagos completely to be the most exemplary geographical space in Nigeria and even West Africa.

Bro, I can understand your desire to depart Nigeria because it is a very unfair Country of strange bedfellows.

Yet we must give credit to those who deserve it because they are proven assets to Nigeria as leaders.

No Nigerian leader today exemplifies that more than BAT. Are you ready to put ethno-religious and sectional bias aside to judge Tinubu fairly?

How is he in worse in comparison to Atiku you appear favourably disposed to? I just see hatred of Yoruba to be behind your thinking.

If not you would never support Atiku or any Northener to lead us after Buhari. I personally think Obi is not fit to be President but I would back him to get the job if Tinubu cannot gain it because we cannot afford another Northerner leading Nigeria. Simply not an option for me.
He who comes to equity or justice must come with clean hands. This is the reason I don't care about Wike and his tantrums.
If the Southerners are fair, then it is the turn of the SE. Anything apart from that is injustice.
I'm not supporting Obi, talk less of an Atiku.
I could only wish that Atiku wins because his victory will hasten the break up of the country.
Once again, I'm a Biafran.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

He who comes to equity or justice must come with clean hands. This is the reason I don't care about Wike and his tantrums.
If the Southerners are fair, then it is the turn of the SE. Anything apart from that is injustice.
I'm not supporting Obi, talk less of an Atiku.
I could only wish that Atiku wins because his victory will hasten the break up of the country.
Once again, I'm a Biafran.

Lol. You should have said this initially then because it is my view also.

https://www.nairaland.com/7400521/igbos-cry-again-2023/1#117864377

candidtalk:

I dare you Northerners to vote Atiku. It is even what many in the Yoruba intelligentsia class, exposed and erudite, want.

We don't want to keep doing this back and forth 'one Nigeria' blackmail with North because of your so-called population superiority.

Our elected leaders already showed Buhari and the North what's up with their united demand for regional governance. Can't speak for other Nigerians but Yorubas are not slaves of the North. We are stakeholders in Nigeria who respect others and their rights.

We have been fighting you lot with Amotekun , ban on open grazing , VAT court case etal to show we are fed up of your imperialist emptiness and unfair convocation of Nigeria when you cannot deliver the progressive leadership our nation needs yet you continue to insist you must always have power.

Tinubu becomes President, or at worst Obi, but Atiku is not an option. No way is that going to be accepted after 8 years of Buhari when Southerners were denied basic rights to defend themselves whereas illiterate Fulani herdsmen are carrying AK47 publicly across Nigeria.

Who helped the North gain the 8 years Buhari is about to complete? You now think you own Nigeria to be bragging North will vote born-to-rule Atiku who lives in Dubai and has no right contesting in the first place?

Let Atiku become President. It is a situation those of us with predictive intellect welcome as it may even be better than a Tinubu Presidency at hastening the deliverance of a fairer Nigeria where everyone go and lead themselves rather than we continue with hosting Northern leadership at the centre that is factually the worst in Nigeria since independence.

Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by PlanktonX: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Infact, they are both right. Part-time candidate and secret agent candidate.

God forbid the two for Nigeria.

We are moving forward by God's grace.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Metrofox(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
verybadmouth:
Atiku is a bully. He thinks the entire north will support him. He thinks he can win the presidential election by getting block votes only from the north. He's mistaken. He stole the South's mandate by forcing his way in the primaries and neglecting constitution. No one should take him serious.

Peter Obi is still doing push up

Tinubu is our president come 2023.

Even your likes never enter gym talkless of push up grin grin
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by verybadmouth(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Metrofox:

Even your likes never enter gym talkless of push up grin grin
what's the meaning of gym?
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by leofab(f): 1:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Imagine the childish bickering of two presidential aspirants of the most populous black nation on earth.. the negro still has a long way to go..
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by effort1: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Komu1048:

Nothing stops anambra which housed Onitsha the former commercial city of nigeria and state with aquably the highest numbers of billionaire from having higher IGR. If only the governor has vision.

By location anambra deserve to be the best or atleasr the second best state in nigeria. Despite been an oil producing state anambra allocation should be close to delta n rivers only if all the people that suppose to champion it are not interested in ensuring Tinubu is draged into the mud. The only thing rhat unite them is d hatred towards Tinubu

I can say you Tinubu supporters are also United by hatred for Peter Obi. It goes both ways, boy.

Do you think it's by number of billionaire. Those billionaires, have you asked yourself where they are residing and paying tax? Many of them reside and pay taxes in Lagos.

Or maybe you don't even know the meaning of IGR.

Many of those residing in Anambra among them get their containers through Lagos port and pay heavy taxes to Lagos State.

Wait until there's Port in the southeast. A Port in the southeast will help igbos import to the southeast directly and pay tax to their state governments.

But for now, Lagos is benefiting more from the riches of those Anambra billionaires.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Komu1048(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2022
effort1:

I can say you Tinubu supporters are also United by hatred for Peter Obi. It goes both ways, boy.

Do you think it's by number of billionaire. Those billionaires, have you asked yourself where they are residing and paying tax? Many of them reside and pay taxes in Lagos.

Or maybe you don't even know the meaning of IGR.

Many of those residing in Anambra among them get their containers through Lagos port and pay heavy taxes to Lagos State.

Wait until there's Port in the southeast. A Port in the southeast will help igbos import to the southeast directly and pay tax to their state governments.

But for now, Lagos is benefiting more from the riches of those Anambra billionaires.

That is what they call visionary leaders. Tinubu didn’t use rope to drag them na, he created enabling environment, security n market for them to thrive reason they came. Some came with nothing but now r business tycoon. As it is with igbos it is with other tribes including the minorities. That is how a state and a nation will be.

Obi is highly tribalistic I was in awka during his days, dey made jingles to chase our ebonyi people that the commits crime in anambra, today ebonyi is safe but anambra is not.

Even if 4 top port hits the east today, will people be risk their lives to go there?

If not for tribalism, Igbos have no single reason not to vote massively for Tinubu against Obi
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Komu1048:

That is what they call visionary leaders. Tinubu didn’t use rope to drag them na, he created enabling environment, security n market for them to thrive reason they came. Some came with nothing but now r business tycoon. As it is with igbos it is with other tribes including the minorities. That is how a state and a nation will be.

Obi is highly tribalistic I was in awka during his days, dey made jingles to chase our ebonyi people that the commits crime in anambra, today ebonyi is safe but anambra is not.

Even if 4 top port hits the east today, will people be risk their lives to go there?

If not for tribalism, Igbos have no single reason not to vote massively for Tinubu against Obi

Precisely. Obi is a total fraud. Soludo.is complaining bitterly about erosion engulfing Anambra today because his predecessors, to include Obi, did nothing about it.

The Atlantic ocean was encroaching Victoria Island and threatening to engulf the area so it would be lost to Lagos. Tinubu devised Eko Atlantic as a comprehensive, superb and long-term solution.

That is even a single example of how BAT is never the mate of Obi as far as responsive and effective leadership is concerned.

The only fans of Obi are tribalistic Igbos and ignorant youths who view Obi as 'change' , because they do not know much about him, and have believed only "bullion van" tales about Tinubu. Anyone capable.of.mwthodical.and informative research will know.Tinubu is ten million miles ahead of Obi, Atiku.and Kwankwaso as far as leadership efficacy goes.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by effort1: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Komu1048:

Lagos had had an enabling environment before Tinubu came. It wasn't Tinubu that built market in Lagos. He himself met a thriving market. People had been traveling in droves to Lagos long before Tinubu contested for governorship election. It's surprising how you talk as if Tinubu was the first governor of Lagos State. Please, stop displaying dumbness or talking like a stark illiterate.

Show provable evidences of Peter Obi's tribalism. Peter Obi never said "it is the turn of igbos to become president". It was Tinubu that said "it is the turn of Yorubas to become president". If you give the reasonable part of you a chance, which one do you think is tribalistic between them.

Let the ports reach southeast first. Then wait and see if they will still need Lagos or they will totally ignore Lagos port.

Aside from tribalism and religion bigotry, why are most Yoruba Muslims campaigning for Tinubu and working against Peter Obi?

Every thing wrong about Tinubu, you are claiming it is Peter Obi that is doing them. You must be a pretentious self deceptive element.
Re: Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment by Adblg0610: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked
If everyone should talk, of what right does a sick man like Yekini Amoda have to talk. Instead of him to be more concerned about his disturbing health status, he's throwing childish tantrums on someone who's preferred candidate of the people after Obi.
Nobody knows Yekini except in Iragbiji
At least, Iragbiji is in Nigeria, Tinubu is still qualified for Nigeria presidency.
What about ANTiku whose pregnancy was conceived in Cameroon , born in Cameroon by Cameroonian parents , brought up in Cameroon, lost his way as a herder , found himself at the Nigerian porous border, sneaked into Nigeria,got fake documents and began to claim northerner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.