Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations (33345 Views)

Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Called Me Abraham - Father Of The Nation (video) / Bola Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Yonsxp: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Father of Nations newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by fineboynl(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
After or before the rat and poison communion

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Karleb(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Let's wait till first Sunday to hear reply from Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by honor4me: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Thé incoming President of Nigeria!!! The Father of Nations
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by nkemoma(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is a drug baron
Tinubu is a drug addict
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu has dementia
Tinubu is old
Tinubu chose a fellow Muslim running mate
Tinubu is not a true Muslim
Tinubu is an Islamic jihadist
Tinubu pockets Lagos
Tinubu is stealing Lagos money
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

All these cacophony of conflicting noise coming from Nigeria headquarters of hate so one retarded university drop-out can come third.

But what these shildren of 8 still can't understand is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not even campaigning for 2023 presidency, that is done and dusted. What the Asiwaju is campaigning for is 2027.

Are you not more retarded and demented!

U use your money to purchase the goods and commodities of the situation called slow and retarded Obi..

You and your loved ones get satisfied after enjoying his products....

Chai.... DiarisGodo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by erai30(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
God punish BAT and anybody that wants APC to rule this country. come and beat me am in my house all the foolish afonja supporting BAT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by 007lss: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Abraham Tinubu........Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Antoeni(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Stupid Child[color=#990000][/color]
newnigerdelta00:

Then your own father is father of harlots and jealous witchcraft s
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by BABANGBALI: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Baba Adeboye don follow chop from the bouillon van, no wonder baba no fit talk against Muslim Muslim ticket. Baba too no dey clean

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by BRATISLAVA: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
What a headline. The worst thing in the world is politics and religion mixing.

Because the opium will be coma inducing.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by ogatboy(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu is smart and he knows that without the christians, he has lost woefully. The problem is that it is too late. Let us see how political expidency will help you win election. You can try to keep linking Christian and Christianity to all your speeches, idoms and stories. You are loosing woefully.

When the gods want to destroy a man, he first makes him mad. Tinubu is at his political mad stage

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by emmanuelbrown26: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
tribalmall:
Tell us the real pastor from your foolish tribe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by gidzbobby: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Awaiting the "RCCG" to give us a letter headed circular "debunking" this lie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by BABANGBALI: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is a drug baron
Tinubu is a drug addict
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu has dementia
Tinubu is old
Tinubu pockets Lagos

All these cacophony of conflicting noise coming from Nigeria headquarters of hate so one retarded university drop-out can come third.

But what these shildren of 8 still can't understand is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not even campaigning for 2023 presidency, that is done and dusted. What the Asiwaju is campaigning for is 2027.
to bite you just dey hungry me like shawarma

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by emmanuelbrown26: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is a drug baron
Tinubu is a drug addict
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu has dementia
Tinubu is old
Tinubu pockets Lagos

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

The next thing is to tell us that he saw Jesus in a vision telling him it's his turn. This man is so empty yet desperate.

Wey that song we wey dey sing for primary school sef?

Father Abraham Tinubu has many agberos. Many agberos has father Tinubu. MC Oluomo is one of them and so is Tony Kabaka. Let us vote for him. Right hand.

Father Abraham Tinubu has many agberos. Many agberos has father Tinubu. MC Oluomo is one of them and so is Tony Kabaka. Let us vote for him. Left hand.

Right hand. Left hand.

Turn around. Sit down.

Tinubu oniranu oshi undecided
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Jflex07(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Father of urrchins and agbadorians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Benz03: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Very soon he will say GOD Called him to sacrifice Nigeria...since he is now called Abraham

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by clothingonline(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Ok sir
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by TruthHurts100: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Pastor sef wan cashout
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Shadysen: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Don't mind these zombies that want to force a proven failure on Nigerians.

May their plans not work in Jesus name.

If Obi has half of the accomplishments of Tinubu, I swear I will vote for him.

Obi may be visiting RCCG camp for the first time in his life during this campaign, here, we have a man who in spite of his religion has associated with Christians in their various churches over 20 years before coming out for elections.
so muslims was not meant to be meangle with christians?
And because he has done that we should now vote for him?
you tried very well.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Nationsdaddy: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
That was when the going was good. Now that you have settled for muslim-muslim ticket, it's a crime for you to be called Abraham.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by almelo3: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
tell us one destiny he has lifted?
jrusky:
Yes he is right because you made people, you changed people destiny for good, you changed story of nobody to somebody, you are Liberal, you are destiny lifter so Adeboye could be right but one idiot Pandora beast can never point to any igbo man talkless of other tribe he has lifted up in his entire miserable cursed stingy life.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Yonsxp:
Father of Nations newspaper.

You gerrit grin
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by tojahh(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2022
As usual... Adeboye will soon deny it within 24hrs.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Randy111(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Let Adeboye vote for you and let the rest of us vote for OBI in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Ipob miscreants crying everywhere on this thread as usual. Useless animals

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by juman(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Wow.
The prophesy is coming to pass.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu will not be president, watch and see!
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is a drug baron
Tinubu is a drug addict
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu has dementia
Tinubu is old
Tinubu pockets Lagos

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by ibechris(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Father of Lagos branch of Narcotic and Agbero Association chairman.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Adrian98(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Looooollll
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by einsteine(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Someone should ask Pastor Adeboye if Jesus would do what he did.

Ordaining someone who couldn't convert the closest person to her (her husband) as a pastor.

Well, it's RCCG. The McDonald's of Nigerian Christianity. Anybody can be a franchisee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.