Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 (3339 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Man United: 50% (4 votes)
Tottenham HotSpur: 25% (2 votes)
Draw: 25% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 0) On 15th March 2015 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham (3 - 2) On 10th February 2015 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham (3 - 2) On 10th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
debosky:

I have always said Lennon doesn't have a football brain - if he did, the score would've been 1-1 at the worst.

Still way better than Walcott would ever be
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by mukina2: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
spuds are uselessssssssssss grin grin grin
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by Roland17(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
shebi i talk am, i can only imagine next week sad sad
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by mukina2: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
Roland17:

shebi i talk am, i can only imagine next week sad sad
bros calm down , yes we can!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by coogar: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
tottenham really missed modric today. . . .

phil jones, chris smalling . . .the future of england!!
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by IYANGBALI: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
mukina2:

Yes

rooney must not score grin grin
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap and get out of here tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by Roland17(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
@mukina2
If to say i no just confirm say na Howard Webb angry angry go Ref that match i 4 get small faith like u get.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
coogar:

tottenham really missed modric today. . . .

phil jones, chris smalling . . .the future of england!!

Phil Jones is a player and half
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by coogar: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
chamotex:

to think he's only 19 is scary.
he's the closest english player to owen hargreaves i have seen in england.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by mukina2: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap and get out of here tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
go hug wet transformer grin tongue tongue

Roland17:

@mukina2
If to say i just confirm say na Howard Webb angry angry go Ref that match i 4 get small faith like u get.
bros i refuse to kill myself before the match, just chill sha who knows, we may do something good, i have faith in Szczeny, if all else fails he may save us, let the match come and we go do our best cool
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by Roland17(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
u wicked ooo, wet transformer ke? grin grin grin grin
mukina2:

Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
coogar:

to think he's only 19 is scary.
he's the closest english player to owen hargreaves i have seen in england.

Jones? Abeg talk of better players jare.

Even Rabiu Ibrahim better Pass
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by r231(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^^bad belle grin grin
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by coogar: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Jones? Abeg talk of better players jare.

Even Rabiu Ibrahim better Pass

phil jones is better than any german defender as we speak.
and i have included phillip lahm or any other geriatric in the whole of germany.

phil jones? raped all city's high earners in wembley.
his performance shamed rio and vidic.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by IYANGBALI: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
mukina2:

bros i refuse to kill myself before the match, just chill sha who knows, we may do something good, i have faith in Szczeny, if all else fails he may save us, let the match come and we go do our best cool
kai my comment pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue and dis one wey we come win our match today with 3 better goals,i sure say she no go fit chop tonight this week.Next time you no go come here come do bad belle or amebo,abeg waka tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
coogar:

phil jones is better than any german defender as we speak.
and i have included phillip lahm or any other geriatric in the whole of germany.

phil jones? violated all city's high earners in wembley.
his performance shamed rio and vidic.

At least there are 7 German defenders under the age of 23 better than Fil Joans.

I bet that was the way some geriatric English commentator said about the German team before the World cup Second round match

In case you have forgotten see clips below or is it the 4-0 demolition job by the U21 at Sweden or the 4-0 demolition job by the U17 led by Buchmann or the 4-1 demolition at FIFA U17  led by Toni Kroos in 2007 or the 4-1 demoliton in SOuth Africa by Muller and co all in the last 5 yrs

A few of the videos below

FACT is Phil Joans of fuckever he calls himself cant play for the German Female team

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/eicpaIdf3Ek[/flash]

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/6a4QyPJLBio[/flash]
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by mbulela: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
chamotex:

SAF was talking recently on his purchase of Jones.
He said it was a case of too good to miss.
he said Jones was a bit sceptical about joining as he was worried he would be stuck on the bench.
SAF told him that chances come thick and fast at OT,that if he is good enough,he will play.
Lad has a good future ahead of him.

I am still worried about Evra,he seems to be stagnating or even regressing.
De Gea needs to bulk up urgently.he will cost us points in the short term but i am certain he will save much more in the long term.
Berba is having sleepless nite today.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by coogar: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
dayokanu:

At least there are 7 German defenders under the age of 23 better than Fil Joans.
I bet that was the way some geriatric English commentator said about the German team before the World cup Second round match

oh shut up and stop living in the past.
the truth is, german players only look good in their national colours. . . . .in club football, they are utterly useless.
tell us why the bulk of the current german side that looked decent in the world cup have not won anything in europe for club. . . .

In case you have forgotten see clips below or is it the 4-0 demolition job by the U21 at Sweden or the 4-0 demolition job by the U17 led by Buchmann or the 4-1 demolition at FIFA U17  led by Toni Kroos in 2007 or the 4-1 demoliton in SOuth Africa by Muller and co all in the last 5 yrs

of course, super eagles had a better team than germany in 1987 because victor igbinoba sodomized the germans in china 85. grin

FACT is Phil Joans of fuckever he calls himself cant play for the German Female team

no german defender in the last 10 yrs is good enough to start for man utd.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
coogar:

oh shut up and stop living in the past.
the truth is, german players only look good in their national colours. . . . .in club football, they are utterly useless.
tell us why the bulk of the current german side that looked decent in the world cup have not won anything in europe for club. . . .

When was the past? 2010 summer or few months ago when the German U21 sodomised Engerland once more?

Definitely English sides would look better when they are filled with foreigners

Man Citeh With at least 8 foreign starters too would claim they are English or Chelsea?

Last man Utd time out in EUrope they had 3 English players starting, Last Chelsea time out in Europe they had 3 English starters, Last Arsenals European game they had 3 English starters. Last time bayern had a European run out they had 7 German starters.

The success of English clubs are representative of the performance of various nationals and less English

Even a dullard would know that.

coogar:

of course, super eagles had a better team than germany in 1987 because victor igbinoba sodomized the germans in china 85. grin

At every level of football in the last 4-5yrs germany has sodomised Enggerland scoring at least 4 goals every time

U17 Germany 4 Engerland 1 FIFA U17 Korea 2007
U17 germany 4 Engerland 0 UEFA U17 2009
U21 Germany 4 Engerland 0 UEFA U21 2009
National team germany 4 Engerland 1 South Africa 2010

no german defender in the last 10 yrs is good enough to start for man utd.

The only Man utd defender fit to start for Bayern is Vidic who happens to be Serbian and not English
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by akalondon: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
united r the best
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by coogar: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
dayokanu:

When was the past? 2010 summer or few months ago when the German U21 sodomised Engerland once more?
Definitely English sides would look better when they are filled with foreigners

club football is not national team.
bayern are actually allowed to play as many foreigners as they wish.

Man Citeh With at least 8 foreign starters too would claim they are English or Chelsea?
Last man Utd time out in EUrope they had 3 English players starting, Last Chelsea time out in Europe they had 3 English starters, Last Arsenals European game they had 3 English starters. Last time bayern had a European run out they had 7 German starters.
The success of English clubs are representative of the performance of various nationals and less English

hypocrisy at it's best. . . .
the last time bayern played in a champions league final. . . .
van buyten, van bommel, demichelis, robben, altintop and ivica olic started. . . .if ribery wasn't suspended, he would have also started.
that's 7 foreign players in bayern's most important match since 2001. . . . .

At every level of football in the last 4-5yrs germany has sodomised Enggerland scoring at least 4 goals every time

U17 Germany 4 Engerland 1 FIFA U17 Korea 2007
U17 germany 4 Engerland 0 UEFA U17 2009
U21 Germany 4 Engerland 0 UEFA U21 2009
National team germany 4 Engerland 1 South Africa 2010

this does not prove phil jones is not better than any german defender since 2001.
that chelsea always beat arsenal(in recent times) does not mean fabregas is not better than mikel obi

The only Man utd defender fit to start for Bayern is Vidic who happens to be Serbian and not Englis

haha. . . . i laugh in arabic.
but there's no defender in the whole bundesliga that will start for man utd, never mind bayern munich.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
coogar:

club football is not national team.
bayern are actually allowed to play as many foreigners as they wish.

It shows Club success is not reflective of talents in the country.

E.g England dominated Club football from 2005-2008 yet nothing to show for it because the clubs are dominated by Foreigners.

hypocrisy at it's best. . . .
the last time bayern played in a champions league final. . . .
van buyten, van bommel, demichelis, robben, altintop and ivica olic started. . . .if ribery wasn't suspended, he would have also started.
that's 7 foreign players in bayern's most important match since 2001. . . . .

Stick to what you know, If Altintop was the sub to Ribery, So even if Ribery had been fit It would still been 6 foreigners compared to What we have for all English clubs curently

this does not prove phil jones is not better than any german defender since 2001.
that chelsea always beat arsenal(in recent times) does not mean fabregas is not better than mikel obi

Phil Jones ko marion Jones ni, In his age grade Phil Jones wont make the reserves of any German NT.

haha. . . . i laugh in arabic.
but there's no defender in the whole bundesliga that will start for man utd, never mind bayern munich.

Laff in whatever machine language It sounds similar to what some Ojuelegba English analyst said before the 4-1 whitewash in SOuth Africa at the World cup,. What a disgrace!!!
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by coogar: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
dayokanu:

It shows Club success is not reflective of talents in the country.
E.g England dominated Club football from 2005-2008 yet nothing to show for it because the clubs are dominated by Foreigners.

england did not dominate in 2006 and 2007.

Stick to what you know, If Altintop was the sub to Ribery, So even if Ribery had been fit It would still been 6 foreigners compared to What we have for all English clubs curently

what do you have for all english clubs currently.
united's game tonight. . . . .smalling, jones, evans, ashley young, cleverley, rooney and welbeck are all british.

Phil Jones ko marion Jones ni, In his age grade Phil Jones wont make the reserves of any German NT.

of course, badstupid is better than phil jones. grin

Laff in whatever machine language It sounds similar to what some Ojuelegba English analyst said before the 4-1 whitewash in SOuth Africa at the World cup,. What a disgrace!!!

similar to what some nazi analyst also said before serbia r[i]a[/i]ped germany in south africa. . . . .what a disgrace!!!
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
coogar:

england did not dominate in 2006 and 2007.

2007 - 3 out of 4 semi finalists?

what do you have for all english clubs currently.
united's game tonight. . . . .smalling, jones, evans, ashley young, cleverley, rooney and welbeck are all british.

Playing those in a meaningless league game doesnt mean didly, WOuld they start that kind of team vs barcelona?

of course, badstupid is better than phil jones. grin

Badstuber is not only Better than Jones but also would school Rio and any English defender in football. At least that would stop kids like Muller and ozil from molesting the English defence at a freaking world cup.

similar to what some nazi analyst also said before serbia r[i]a[/i]ped germany in south africa. . . . .what a disgrace!!!

Serbia beat germany 1-0 in a group game where germany still topped the group and Serbia was last.

Compared to Engerland who were disgraced out of the tournament by German kids who mostly have under 10 caps

Neuer, boateng, Muller, Ozil, Khedira All with less than 15 caps and Under 24yrs and rimming Engerland from all angles
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by tkb417(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2011
Badstuber is not only Better than Jones but also would school Rio and any English defender in football. At least that would stop kids like Muller and ozil from molesting the English defence at a freaking world cup.
undecided angry cry
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by switch47(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2011
one united !!!! the useless blues should watch how the Red devils does their champion thing!!
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by Kgdavid(m): 4:24am On Aug 23, 2011
mr dayokanu u cant possibly be serious. everyone can see just how poor the state of german defences are at club level. ur actualy on here praising that horrible badstuber? ur arguments are even self contradictory. in one breath u say that english teams are so good because of the foreign talent which implies increasd competition from supposedly better players and yet you go on to brush off the achievement of a teenager of breakin into that same team. ur comments as a bayern fan are pretty rich considerin
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dayokanu(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2011
Kgdavid:

mr dayokanu u cant possibly be serious. everyone can see just how poor the state of german defences are at club level. your actualy on here praising that horrible badstuber? your arguments are even self contradictory. in one breath u say that english teams are so good because of the foreign talent which implies increasd competition from supposedly better players and yet you go on to brush off the achievement of a teenager of breakin into that same team. your comments as a bayern fan are pretty rich considerin

Mr David everyone can see the poor state of English football, defense attack, midfield and even goalkeeping at all level didn't you watch the world cup

Were these not the same defenders that Muller and Ozil molested at the world cup or what could have changed about John Terry Ashley Cole, Gareth Barry Gerrard, Lampard etc that Muller and Ozil used to mop the field of South Africa. Badstuber would have one or two two things to teach these useless defenders. Phil Jones? Who certified him as a defender He isn't fit to play in the German second division
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by Effiko(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2011
man u shit on spurs
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by dabraska: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2011
Arsena Wenger show dem wat an off-form tottenham cud not do joor.
Re: Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 by marcus1234: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United(3) V. Aston Villa(2) On Sunday 5th April, / Burnley Vs Arsenal [1 - 1] On Wed 16th Dec / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On Saturday August 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.