Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts (101291 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Tannhauser(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin I
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by fof1: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
One of the things I hate in a lady is the beezz that they just put outside for the whole world to see.

Unless you're breastfeeding in public, this is distasteful.

Am with You on this...my Dr.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Romanoff(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Horokrox:
Keep your GODDAMNED opinion to yourself morever your Romanoff moniker SUCKS just like the extinct Tsar dynasty of Imperial Russia grin

Such bitterness.

E no go better for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Myer(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
One of the things I hate in a lady is the beezz that they just put outside for the whole world to see.

It's usually the ones that have nothing else to offer.
And later they'll be online blaming men for being objectified.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by fof1: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why does that girl keep dressing irresponsibly?

Is that what Davido wants?

Who teaches girls that exposing sensitive parts of their bodies makes them sexy? undecided

Is there Father...the Devil...Satan the god of this World and Director of Fashion.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Omik111(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
You can see where oni is facing grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Govocrete: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
I was glad that the Ooni was wearing glasses and could not see what I saw.

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by planetx: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by ponishah: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Curious345:
Cool..

DAVIDO EPITOMISES THE BOND AND BROTHERHOOD OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA

WE MUST NOT ALLOW TINUBU AND HIS BAND OF URCHINS to DIVIDE US
What a jargon you typed
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by broadman20: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Shegzdave:

By local, what do you mean?
I hope you know those women are doing very fine in their respective fields and educated unlike Chioma whom we all know is a drop out and relying on Davido?
So I ask again, what do you mean by “His Local Wives”?

I don't know their names and even you may not know them.

But Chioma is known by you and many others.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Honestly the dress is horrible no other name to call it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by akinade28(f): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Very distasteful
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by fadal(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
I WANT CHIOMA TO SUCK MY DICK HALAL
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Curious345:
wow I just saw your signature on

Its lyte!

Really ? cheesy
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Kpboy1: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

So that's a pass for dressing like am Olosho?

Thankfully, since you're female...your perspective may be less biased to your gender.
Funny to imagine it's effect on men not focused.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Obainomilano: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool
very very very distasteful

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by prophetfire: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool
. Yekini Amoda still get strength to look breasts? Ahhh Tinubu!!!!!
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Dshocker(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Na only you dey complain oooo, person wey get am and person wey dey manage am no complain.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Milkshake tongue i like a good breast
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by EmekaA125(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Lol
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Mouhstorph5(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Sadly, it has become a social norms.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by EmekaA125(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Who teaches girls that exposing sensitive parts of their bodies makes them sexy? undecided
Who taught*** girls.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Tfx1: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by SmartPolician: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Who taught*** girls.

Huncle, that sentence is in present continuous tense, not past tense.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by IamMobisola(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
broadman20:

All those his wives how many of them are known?

You are comparing his 6 local wives to Chioma ABI?

You want to kill that man..... simple

LMAO. Chioma doesn’t even come close to either of those women. Those women are CEOs and PhD holders in the UK ooo, rich women. Even an MD in her 40s has also signaled being the 7th abi 8th wife.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

mainstream leftist media, Hollywood, MTV base,trace tv, international magazines and social media
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by tunize(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from
Too much money fit still snatch babe from person waitn money nor fit do too much money fit run am I am rich is different from I am wealthy.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by VirtuousStarBoy: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Davido should dump that shameless LovePeddler ASAP.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by gassbee: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Maliqcious:
yes mr man if anything wrong that’s your problem not mine learn to mind your business if na cleavage go make you Hot na small mind person you be.
if u value n have some level of respect for ur wife, u wont allow her expose her bboobs to the full view of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Luak(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Does Davido care?
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by viodemus: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

lol. oga Tinubu eye dun comot the eye socket finish, for im mind, e go dey yarn say e mi ni jagaban, wa shere, emilokan to succk chunchin.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by 9jaTalks(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.