Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. (5228 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Rexymania(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
I bin won correct am, but I know say una go dey there to correct am

nazablossom:

Caesar lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Irupetepete: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

It's not ceiser it's caeiser.

With that said kindly note that you can't beat children whose parent are paying over 1 million naira as school fees. The punitive measure you can apply is with sense.. grin
Caesar not caeiser

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by care4you: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:
Hmm.

I once got a scholarship to this school but due to the distance, I couldn't go again.

I wonder what I'd have been like if I had gone grin

Don't even dare think of it!

You are evil by default already!

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Elitefosa: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
@Op ... What's your prove?
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by ednut1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
we dey end times. most schools with rich kids are like this
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by femilian7: 1:28am On Oct 26, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Gerrard59(m): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2022
There no evidence to prove you went to Chrisland School or any school within the Lekki area. Those schools don't allow just anybody to enter their premises in the name of investigation.

FAKE NEWS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by grafixdon: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2022
jossymarcel:
Education should be seen as the bedrock of any society but when it becomes encompassed with immoralities and indiscipline, it stops becoming one.
In recent times, Chrisland Schools have been in the news for various unruly behaviour, from a teacher that sodomized a pupil, to an underage pupil that showed her sexual prowess. I decided to investigate pretending to be a teacher. When I was assigned to their school at Lekki, I observed most of the kids aren't discipline and they are touch not. Teachers will be teaching in a class and the students will be ridiculing and playing songs instead of listening. They feel their parents are too wealthy and the school can do nothing to stop them. Although, the school said it has disciplinary measures but it is too weak. In their year 12, I witnessed lesbianism, where another girl put her hands in another's breast until I shouted at her. Perhaps, even though, most of the kids are spoilt, the school isn't doing enough to help. From arrogant vice principals to greedy educators, the school is in a mess. Parents pay millions of naira but I just pity them because the school isn't moulding their character. They are after profit. To parents that have ears, monitor your children well. I am speaking from fact. The school has lost its value. He who has ears, let him hear. A word is enough for the wise.

Why are you trying to bring the school down? Be careful
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by marsoden: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2022
dinkyicon:

its Ceaser grin grin grin grin

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Chaos14: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2022
siofra:
Hmm.

I once got a scholarship to this school but due to the distance, I couldn't go again.

I wonder what I'd have been like if I had gone grin
You'd have been more of a hoe you are now
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by 1Sharon(f): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Religion isn't helping Nigerians one bit

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by clydecarson(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

With that said kindly note that you can't beat children whose parent are paying over 1 million naira as school fees. The punitive measure you can apply is with sense.. grin

Oga it's not even caeiser it's ceasar,nawa for people we have in the country �
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by dominique(f): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Op used the word "bane" in the wrong context
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by akwesenana: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

Common Kaizer you can't spell(no offiensce) smiley
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by ugolightswel1: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2022
DLuciano:

If you are fair and honest enough without an ulterior motive, and if you are bold to mention the school name to rubbish it, you should also take the responsibility and be bold enough to mention your true names here, lest you are an agent working to destroy another man's business, and I will never believe the lies and trash you are spreading here. You better repent now or suffer law of Kama!

Do you know what is investigative journalism

incase you don't know that's just what that guy have done.

You don't ask an investigative journalist to come out open and reveal his identity during investigation. because if he does, he cannever get his actual results or findings for being engaged at the said place at the moment. and also his life will be in danger because his out for a spoil.

He cannot even easily expose his identity even after his findings for the sake of his life

Example of them BBC eye for Africa.

Isaec Aremeyar of Ghana,

Cid cia FBI and many others are also secret investigators.

So stop being naive of that effort
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by DLuciano: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2022
ugolightswel1:

Do you know what is investigative journalism

incase you don't know that's just what that guy have done.

You don't ask an investigative journalist to come out open and reveal his identity during investigation. because if he does, he cannever get his actual results or findings for being engaged at the said place at the moment. and also his life will be in danger because his out for a spoil.

He cannot even easily expose his identity even after his findings for the sake of his life

Example of them BBC eye for Africa.

Isaec Aremeyar of Ghana,

Cid cia FBI and many others are also secret investigators.

So stop being naive of that effort
You want to school me on Investigative Journalism? You think the Op is an investigative journalist? The Op is far from it, how many other schools has the Op carried out its investigative journalism? What the Op is doing is a mere attack and campaign of calumny against the school for whatever personal reason best known to her.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by DLuciano: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2022
DLuciano:
You want to school me on Investigative Journalism? You think the Op is an investigative journalist? The Op is far from it, how many other schools has the Op carried out its investigative journalism? What the Op is doing is a mere attack and campaign of calumny against the school for whatever personal reason best known to the Op.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by jossymarcel: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
I am a living testimony. Money isn't everything but values. If you think am lying, u can conduct your research. Then we shall know the liar.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by HarlequinLekex: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:
I for like make NYSC post me go that kind school go do my service o,i go run my daughter sef
You need deliverance
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by abokikhalifa: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You need deliverance

I honestly need it. Even me my self, i know.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by dinkyicon: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
marsoden:

Lol you funny ooo, you get time sha
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Najdorf: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
This is not a one-school problem sadly. The world as a whole is just getting more and more morally corrupt each day
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by jossymarcel: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2022
I was once an educator there of recent. I don't need to post pics but I challenge u to go to yr 12 Yellow, Ur 10 Y and one of their Yr 9 classes. You will know am speaking with facts. Some are of good attitude but majority no get good manners. If your father or mother get money na for their pockets. But what they portrayed while I was there shows moral decay from an institution that lacks good ethics but basking on media popularity. Truly, I now know some mushroom schools are better because of ethics. People don't care how much you have but the values you portray. I am not denigrating the school but just saying with those I don't care attitude by the students, if some of them happen to be leaders in this country, I pity the nation. I wasn't sacked. I challenged the authority for lackadaisical attitude and I dropped my letter at my own volition. That school isn't nice at all, they just have structures but no discipline.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by jossymarcel: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2022
I have done researches in other schools with similar bad demeanour but what I saw in Chrisland Lekki was the worse ever. It just pained to see how parents waste millions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three (3) Most Difficult Things To Do In The World - Must Read / Post Jamb (ume) Date For Candidates Nasarawa University Keffi / Which secondary school did u finish from

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.