Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. (5221 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by jossymarcel: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2022
Education should be seen as the bedrock of any society but when it becomes encompassed with immoralities and indiscipline, it stops becoming one.
In recent times, Chrisland Schools have been in the news for various unruly behaviour, from a teacher that sodomized a pupil, to an underage pupil that showed her sexual prowess. I decided to investigate pretending to be a teacher. When I was assigned to their school at Lekki, I observed most of the kids aren't discipline and they are touch not. Teachers will be teaching in a class and the students will be ridiculing and playing songs instead of listening. They feel their parents are too wealthy and the school can do nothing to stop them. Although, the school said it has disciplinary measures but it is too weak. In their year 12, I witnessed lesbianism, where another girl put her hands in another's breast until I shouted at her. Perhaps, even though, most of the kids are spoilt, the school isn't doing enough to help. From arrogant vice principals to greedy educators, the school is in a mess. Parents pay millions of naira but I just pity them because the school isn't moulding their character. They are after profit. To parents that have ears, monitor your children well. I am speaking from fact. The school has lost its value. He who has ears, let him hear. A word is enough for the wise.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by HarlequinLekex: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Add drowen college to the list. jossymarcel

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by bigjackass: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
its not the kids fault though. morality on the earth generally is decaying by the day and nothing can be done about it. na so e go be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
grin give to ceiser wat belong to c gahdemmit

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by cozy7(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2022
jossymarcel:
Education should be seen as the bedrock of any society but when it becomes encompassed with immoralities and indiscipline, it stops becoming one.
In recent times, Chrisland Schools have been in the news for various unruly behaviour, from a teacher that sodomized a pupil, to an underage pupil that showed her sexual prowess. I decided to investigate pretending to be a teacher. When I was assigned to their school at Lekki, I observed most of the kids aren't discipline and they are touch not. Teachers will be teaching in a class and the students will be ridiculing and playing songs instead of listening. They feel their parents are too wealthy and the school can do nothing to stop them. Although, the school said it has disciplinary measures but it is too weak. In their year 12, I witnessed lesbianism, where another girl put her hands in another's breast until I shouted at her. Perhaps, even though, most of the kids are spoilt, the school isn't doing enough to help. From arrogant vice principals to greedy educators, the school is in a mess. Parents pay millions of naira but I just pity them because the school isn't moulding their character. They are after profit. To parents that have ears, monitor your children well. I am speaking from fact. The school has lost its value. He who has ears, let him hear. A word is enough for the wise.
My best suggestion is to send your kids to say sch (not boarding), when they return each day, do d training n beating (when necessary) yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by YourLandMyLand: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Ernerstdavid55:
grin give to ceiser wat belong to c gahdemmit
It's not ceiser it's caeiser.

With that said kindly note that you can't beat children whose parent are paying over 1 million naira as school fees. The punitive measure you can apply is with sense.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by SirJerrie(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
First and foremost It's the parents fault.
Second, the teachers and school authorities are after their pockets.

They don't really care about as to whether the students are getting value or not.
It's a pity!!

This whole thing also extends to universities.
Students now easily buy their way out of university more cheaply than was ever possible!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by siofra(f): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmm.

I once got a scholarship to this school but due to the distance, I couldn't go again.

I wonder what I'd have been like if I had gone grin

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by abokikhalifa: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
I for like make NYSC post me go that kind school go do my service o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by nazablossom(f): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

With that said kindly note that you can't beat children whose parent are paying over 1 million naira as school fees. The punitive measure you can apply is with sense.. grin
Caesar lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by dinkyicon: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
nazablossom:

Caesar lipsrsealed
its Ceaser grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by YourLandMyLand: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
nazablossom:

Caesar lipsrsealed

angry Naa you wise pass

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by DonroxyII: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
abokikhalifa:
and You For like Unprecedented Problems By Allowing Your Dick do the Thinking as it's Doing Right Now grin .. Those girls will fvck you to Jail and Your Dick and Head go now Calm Down tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by RepoMan007: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
This is what happens when laws are meant to be made and not obeyed.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by AndroBlaze: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
dinkyicon:

its Ceaser grin grin grin grin

Shaking my head.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Collins4u1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
that's how most of these big schools behave.

weak disciplinary measures.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Generalwoodz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
The bulk of the blame hangs on the different neck of the parents, guardians, and folks; U
under whose shadow and watch these kids nurtured.

My parents gave me life and at some point there was a burning desire in their hearts...they wanted me to learn. Be capable to read, and write and one-day stand, and talk without fear in the gathering of men.

What did they do? The very thing your own folks did. They pushed me off to school in my baby clothes to get education. Nothing but love was what I had for the four walls of classrooms. I acquired knowledge.

At one point again, they shipped me off. That was the period where I got into high school.

Now the meat of my story.

There was no camera available but amma tell you for free: young kids would be caught whilst fucking each other in the school's dirty toilet.

Bleep wasn't the only thing they indulged. Tree smokers, drug Lords/Queens, and kleptomaniacs had considerable share in the crime sector.

Background plays a giant role in the life of every child. Specially the home. Is he surrounded by rogue? Does the child live on a street that has clusters of brothels?

If the home is in shambles the child might morph into a bad actor...

6 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by uzoyeka: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

> grin grinsad Naa you wise pass
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by wiseone28: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Op no spoil person business.
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ah
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Temptee101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

It's not caeiser but caesar grin

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by DLuciano: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
jossymarcel:

If you are fair and honest enough without an ulterior motive, and if you are bold to mention the school name to rubbish it, you should also take the responsibility and be bold enough to mention your true names here, lest you are an agent working to destroy another man's business, and I will never believe the lies and trash you are spreading here. You better repent now or suffer law of Kama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bia, who are those unfortunate english grammarians spoiling Caesar's name there.

4 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by smartleo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
DLuciano:

If you are fair and honest enough without an ulterior motive, and if you are bold to mention the school name to rubbish it, you should also take the responsibility and be bold enough to mention your true names here, lest you are an agent working to destroy another man's business, and I will never believe the lies and trash you are spreading here. You better repent now or suffer law of Kama!

So you mean chrisland school is morally okay ?

You must be one of the agent too

5 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by DLuciano: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
smartleo:

So you mean chrisland school is morally okay ?

You must be one of the agent too

Spoiling someone's business without substantial evidence is it morally ok?
If you really want to save the society while not report it to the relevant authority?

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by OfficialP: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
DLuciano:

Spoiling someone's business without substantial evidence is it morally ok?
If you really want to save the society while not report it to the relevant authority?

Correct.

Moral decadence is everywhere, not just in Chrisland school

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by OfficialP: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
I can tell you for free that primary school students are already dating each other and some are even sexually active, so it's not peculiar to any school.

It will only get worse, thats the truth
Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by OCHEOJILA(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
AVOID THESE MISTAKES AND ENJOY A SUCCESSFUL DROP SHIPPING BUSINESS.

The major objective for any drop shipping newbie is to get to the zenith of this business, make as much MILLIONS as possible and have a life of complete comfort.
BUT

if you don’t want your drop shipping business to be the next casualty, there are THREE major mistakes you MUST avoid!

 Avoid selling copyright or trade mark products without permission!
Don’t sell products affiliated with any company, such as sports jerseys or movie character costumes like Sony’s spider man. This mistake can attract legal sanctions.

 Relying on one supplier/importer.
This type of mistake can be suicidal for your business. Have more than one supplier in case a supplier runs out of stock.

 Avoid starting off with a general store approach.
Instead of focusing on everything and selling absolutely nothing, choose a niche for yourself and merchandize it. Alternatively, you can choose to sell one type of product like clothes or electronics. The crux is, when buyers think of a product/niche they should have you mind but when you attempt to be master of all you will be lost in the crowd!

Re: Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. by GraceunIimtedd: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
abokikhalifa:
shun sir.
i hail ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Reveals When Universities Will Reopen / How To Recover Your 2015 Jamb Pin, Number And Reg Number / Do You Know The New Phase Of Cultism In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.