Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) (36235 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt (Photos) / #buharitrain From Warri To Itakpe. Train Rider Shares Experience. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Day just break for Lagos. Scarcity that we’ve been suffering from since February in Abuja .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Judal(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Tinubu will become the presido whether you like it or not
If he's not what will happen
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by ajayiopy: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Fuel Scarcity has resurfaced in Lagos and one cannot explain the reason behind it.

When Abuja scarcity started, it was attributed to flooding which has cut off the Lokoja-Abuja Expressway which has made it difficult for Tanker Drivers to bring the product to Abuja for Lagos depots.

But with most of fuel depots in Lagos, why is there scarcity in Lagos?

=N=350/LITRE IN YOBE STATE

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Even gas sef don scarce
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Flooding too dey Lagos na.
When massive stealing is in progress there will be scarcity of the product. The authorities will come up with excuse. But they won't say the actual reason for the situation
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
bigdammyj:
I'm not affected, got enough fuel for the rest of the week
And if it lingers till next week?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by kingyakos: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Sammy07:

All is well.
Tho light has improved.

Light always improved in every rainy season in Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Chuknovski(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Sammy07:

I still don't understand how flooding in Kogi affects fuel scarcity in Abuja.

Yet there is no fuel scarcity in Kaduna, Ekiti and Nassarawa

Bros there's fuel scarcity in kaduna ooo, the thing is tough here

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by ojun50(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Na 200 i buy this morning, wetin dey happen for this country
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Theunbothered: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Buhari has totally ended fuel scarcity after 8 years. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Theunbothered:
Buhari has totally ended fuel scarcity after 8 years. grin

Na so... wink

How do you think Obi should end it? Or if not Obi, Atiku?

(Don't mention Tinubu name here...we no want)

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Lightorder: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
joblessness destroys the brain

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

So, why is it taking his party which is in government so long to end this scarcity of a thing?

How would a tinubu government end scarcity? Enlighten us.?
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Scarcity kill them there.. they should use their urine as fuel... no be them day apc their their last hope Mumu full Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by yahoodetector: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Urchins will blame it on Peter Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Kasssandra:

We know what to do to solve the fuel crisis...simply remove fuel subsidy, and let the marekters and transporters determine the price.

Nothing to do with religon, tribalism, and so forth. Remove subsidy, and the marketers, transporters, et al would be able to afford the cost of transporting fuel and selling it. Plus the concept of domestic refining would become profitable.

But most Nigerians don't want subsidy gone...and that includes the rich, poor, slaves, free, Muslim and Christian and idol worshipper, ecist, buddhist, atheist etc...because MOST of us think that cheap fuel is 'beneficial'

Meanwhile, the cost of cheap fuel is a rising deficit in our budget. Made worse by rising costs of production due to rising refining costs....due to rising cost of crude oil, and a continous rise in refining costs...because it does cost money to refine fuel.

If we removed subsidy...like Ghana, Niger, etc...we won't have scarcity again.
you are saying nonsense do you know the implications of removing subsidy in the life of people right now? if the money apc government have borrowed is used to improve life of people, provide infrastructure and revived the economy then people will not feel the impact if they remove the fuel subsidy completely you guys just talk thinking you are intelligent without considering the reality of the activity of people in the country.. when Jonathan removed subsidy in 2012/ 2013 I am very sure you were among those that reject it because you dont like him Buhari even said there is nothing like fuel subsidy that is a scam that he will solve everything if he get there.. now you are supporting the same government that said there is nothing like subsidy that they will make I dollar to 1 naira.. if they try to remove subsidy infact they will regret it.. you should be ashame that you are supporting the government upon all the money they have borrowed it has no positive effect on the lifes of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Meedon: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
DECEMBER DON DEY COME,DEM FUEL MARKETERS WAN HARMER.
IS A NAIJA PPPL DISEASES WICKED SOULS IN ALL SECTORS,YET SUNDAY THEY DRESS FLAMBOYANTLY LIKE JEZIBEL AND CARRY BIBLE DEY SHOUT FOR SCHURCH AFTER DUPING PEOPLE DURING THE WEEK. undecided
NAIJA PEOPLE NEEDS SERIOUS PURGING OF THE SOULS OF EVIL INTENTS AND MOTIVES angry
AND ALL ELECTRIC CARS THEY DO IN NORTH THE GOVT REFUSE TO PROMOTE IT

No be lie sha. Hypocrites full Nigeria. I the wonder which lesson them the learn from church and mosque. Abi na fashion parade them the do for those places?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by kingyakos: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2022
This year Xmas will be the worst in Nigeria, the experience will be as hot as Satan toe nail.
The increase in food price will be unbearable to many.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by HarlequinLekex: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Didijiji:
president of your mama abunna
How did insult or refer to ur mama in this,you are very mad and it shall not be well with you
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Slynation(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
It's one problem to another...And due to the flood, one of the biggest suppliers of crude oil products was temporarily shut down in Bayelsa, One of the biggest producers of rice in Nigeria was swept off in Nassarawa state, a friend of mine who works there estimated the lost of harvested tonnes of rice at $100m...!! The hardship can only get worst from here...!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you are saying nonsense do you know the implications of removing subsidy in the life of people right now? if the money apc government have borrowed is used to improve life of people, provide infrastructure and revived the economy then people will not feel the impact if they remove the fuel subsidy completely you guys just talk thinking you are intelligent without considering the reality of the activity of people in the country.. when Jonathan removed subsidy in 2012/ 2013 I am very sure you were among those that reject it because you dont like him Buhari even said there is nothing like fuel subsidy that is a scam that he will solve everything if he get there.. now you are supporting the same government that said there is nothing like subsidy that they will make I dollar to 1 naira.. if they try to remove subsidy infact they will regret it.. you should be ashame that you are supporting the government upon all the money they have borrowed it has no positive effect on the lifes of people

Do you know the implication of fuel subsidy

1.A rising deficit in the budget over the years...which is part of why we are taking more loans.

2.Bad refineries, due to the fact that NNPC cannot, over the decades, make enough of a profit to sustain them at a high standard.

3.Loss of billions of naira and dollars due to corruption , smuggling by big men and poor people of petrol to all our neighbours...which worsens our budget deficit...which pushes us into more loans.

4.Dangote is going to run a monopoly because most people who would have invested in new refineries cannot because it would mean they sell fuel at a loss from said refinery...due to subsidy.

YES I KNOW.....AND YES I KNOW THE SUBSIDY IS COSTING US MONEY. It took me a long time before I could accept the truths I have spoken...because 15 years ago, I thought like you did. Until my eyes opened.

So go and sit down...Mr Man. You are talking what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by phorget(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Macphenson:
Honestly , till now am still looking for fuel.
Thunder fire any idiot that wants to vote for APC

Vawulence in the midst of piss... grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by geezynoni: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
I'm tired of this Country.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Rebuke: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

To continue the nonsense currently going on, right? Tinubu will become the president of yhur family alone.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na wa
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by persius555(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu for President, Atiku for Vice President
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
It boggles the mind.
Kasssandra:

But sells it at a loss, and pays a subsidy that does not cover the loss adequately, and is strained by 1) corruption and stealing 2) smuggling of oil to all our West African neighbours ...and said loss also 3) is the main reason..corruption being the minor one...why our government refineries don't work, and why Dangote refinery won't work if it is not removed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Theunbothered: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kasssandra:

Na so... wink

How do you think Obi should end it? Or if not Obi, Atiku?

(Don't mention Tinubu name here...we no want)

Block illegal pipelines

Remove military officers responsible.

Fix the federal interstate roads that have been left to rot.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
NIGERIANS are truly suffering..
But come to think of it...
Who are those responsible for these wickedness?
a) Angolans.
b) Togolese.
c) Chadians
d) Americans
e) Britons
f) Nigerians
g) Argentines

Please start sending in your ANSWERS...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) by Canyona1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Still looking for where to buy fuel..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.