Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow (2300 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Life2020: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Hi guys
please i need some mature advise.
since i was fifteen, i have been with my husband. we dated for 6 years before we got married because he's my first and only love, have always had a soft spot for him but now I'm officially tired.
Now i was born poor but i vow that i wouldn't die poor, since i finish my secondary school education, have been hustling. To God be the glory i have a good business that i make money from.
my husband and i married young and we promise to build each other. the problem is my husband, he attended the university but i didn't, our goal was that after he graduated, he will find a good job but that didn't work out. when he was in school, i started a farming business and like i said to God be the glory it has been successful.
since i had money, i asked him what business will he like to do, he said he wants to sell cars, the problem is i don't have that kind of money. car business is very expensive and i just finished building the little house we live in, i tried to explain to him and after much consideration he agreed, that yes the business is too expensive. he later decided in land selling, meaning he will buy and sell lands and also help people to sell lands. i had two small plots of land which i gave him to start up the business. at first everything was fine but i soon start to see a new side to him.
as the money was pouring in so was his pride. he started coming home late, cheating on me and being rude. when i discovered he was cheating on me, i stopped having sex with him because i don't want to get infected with any STD. i kept tolerating to save my marriage, his family told me he will change, i didn't want anybody to know about my marriage problems so i kept quite.
now the problem is, i have decided that i want to further my education, i want to study accounting, so that i can grow my business, now my husband is against this because he wants me bare more children. we already have twins, he said no that i should bare children first before going to school and if i do that i will have to delay my plans for another 4 to 5 years because i can't leave my baby because they will be too young.
second he says he wants to start having sex with me, i said nop, he should first do a full STD test. because of that we have been quarreling i don't know what type of lady he might have had sex with and what type of infection she might have carried. he should do test first then we start have sex.
thirdly he has started being emotional abusive, he insults my body and makes me feel useless, he usually tells me how other girls are looking beautiful and i look like a clown. he insults everything about me from my body to my face, my self esteem is at an all time low, i keep going to the gym and i have reduced a lot, people keep praising my beauty but my own husband see me as ugly.

I'm getting tired of this marriage and I'm planning to leave. I'm not happy, i feel ugly, he cheats on me, doesn't support my dreams. i don't want my daughters to grow up and think this is normal. i know that if i wasn't the quite type, he would have laid his hands on me. each time he insults me, i just keep quite, i say nothing because i know if i say anything he might beat me.
sometimes for 2 weeks or more, i don't see him. i have already made up my mind that next year I'm going to write jamb. i want to be educated.
please advise is it right to leave this hell called marriage because even if i stay because of my kids, it doesn't matter because he's never around. we rarely see him. it's like am a single mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ahnie: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2022
N
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Aboks(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, a life of strife and sorrow,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY of GOOD FOOD and HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN and EVEN DIE of THIRST ,
THIS IS super story a life of PRECIOUS STONES and GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kingjay5(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Your husband we surely regrets his action just as my dad regretted his, your story and my mum is similar, run for your life. Go to school and train your children, may God help you. I am 30 now and we are all doing fine. Karma will definitely come at him. I won't be what I am today if my mum as stayed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Madam, ur story is quite pathetic as i don't know if it's true or not. Nevertheless I'll advise you give him space for the time being, don't quite the marriage yet for the sake of ur children, you can move out of his house and get a place to stay. I'm sure he'll come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by DWJOBScom(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2022
You should leave and get a lawyer in your church(e get why) to handle the issue.
Have all the assets in your name or your daughters
And quit as your husband will ruin everything and of course get you infested.
Improve your business and make it bigger and move. Don't believe a line of what he says about you as you are a beautiful , successful and hardworking lady
You don't need a man to feel higher or lesser
Well done

*most men and women sometimes needs a break to have a reset or rethink

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Zonefree(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Do you have any proof your husband is cheating on you? Don't you think you refusing to have sex with him made him to start sleeping outside?

He started coming back late the moment you stopped having sex with him.

You think writing JAMB and gaining admission will have any effect on your marriage? If you like go to Harvard or Cambridge university, it will never solve your marital problems. Sit your husband down and address the issue and stop starving him with sex. Food and Quality sex is the two ways to a man's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Starz825(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Madam, ur story is quite pathetic as i don't know if it's true or not. Nevertheless I'll advise you give him some space for the time being, don't quite the marriage yet for the sake of ur children, you can move out of his house and get a place to stay. I'm sure he'll come around.
It doesn't even sound like a lie to me ...

Anyway, the house na her house ooo...
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by VictorUSA(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2022
All I can deduce here is that you are a cheat.
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Starz825(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2022
DWJOBScom:
You should leave and get a lawyer in your church(e get why) to handle the issue.
Have all the assets in your name or your daughters
And quit as your husband will ruin everything and of course get you infested.
Improve your business and make it bigger and move. Don't believe a line of what he says about you as you are a beautiful , successful and hardworking lady
You don't need a man to feel higher or lesser
Well done

*most men and women sometimes needs a break to have a reset or rethink
Exactly...
You are right
Once you find yourself in a situation like this ..you surely need a break

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by superCleanworks(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022

Seriously, some of the responses here will make you believe some people actually smoke lots of ganja before they pick up their phone upside down and start reading before they unleash their comment grin
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by VictorUSA(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Madam, ur story is quite pathetic as i don't know if it's true or not. Nevertheless I'll advise you give him some space for the time being, don't quite the marriage yet for the sake of ur children, you can move out of his house and get a place to stay. I'm sure he'll come around.
Why are you even advising the useless animal not to leave the man? That good man has finally liberated himself from the useless cheat. Life2020 may thunder scatter ya left yansh. You are a chronic cheat and may you rot in hell.
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Life2020:
Hi guys
since i was fifteen, i have been with my husband. we dated for 6 years before we got married because he's my first and only love, have always had a soft spot for him but now I'm officially tired.
Now i was born poor but i vow that i wouldn't die poor, since i finish my secondary school education, have been hustling. To God be the glory i have a good business that i make money from.
my husband and i married young and we promise to build each other. the problem is my husband, he attended the university but i didn't, our goal was that after he graduated, he will find a good job but that didn't work out. when he was in school, i started a farming business and like i said to God be the glory it has been successful.
since i had money, i asked him what business will he like to do, he said he wants to sell cars, the problem is i don't have that kind of money. car business is very expensive and i just finished building the little house we live in, i tried to explain to him and after much consideration he agreed, that yes the business is too expensive. he later decided in land selling, meaning he will buy and sell lands and also help people to sell lands. i had two small plots of land which i gave him to start up the business. at first everything was fine but i soon start to see a new side to him.
as the money was pouring in so was his pride. he started coming home late, cheating on me and being rude. when i discovered he was cheating on me, i stopped having sex with him because i don't want to get infected with any STD. i kept tolerating to save my marriage, his family told me he will change, i didn't want anybody to know about my marriage problems so i kept quite.
now the problem is, i have decided that i want to further my education, i want to study accounting, so that u can grow my business, now my husband is against this because he wants me bare more children. we already have twins, he said no that i should bare children first before going to school and if i do that i will have to delay my plans for another 4 to 5 years because i can't leave my baby because they will be too young.
second he says he wants to start having sex with me, i said nop, he should first do a full STD test. because of that we have been quarreling i don't know what type of lady he might have had sex with and what type of infection she might have carried. he should do test first then we start have sex.
thirdly he has started being emotional abusive, he insults my body and makes me feel useless, he usually tells me how other girls are looking beautiful and i look like a clown. he insults everything about me from my body to my face, my self esteem is at an all time low, i keep going to the gym and i have reduced a lot, people keep praising my beauty but my own husband see me as ugly.

I'm getting tired of this marriage and I'm planning to leave. I'm not happy, i feel ugly, he cheats on me, doesn't support my dreams. i don't want my daughters to grow up and think this is normal. i know that if i wasn't the quite type, he would have laid his hands on me. each time he insults me, i just keep quite, i say nothing because i know if i say anything he might beat me.
sometimes for 2 weeks or more, i don't see him. i have already made up my mind that next year I'm going to write jamb. i want to be educated.
please advise is it right to leave this hell called marriage because even if i stay because of my kids, it doesn't matter because he's never around. we rarely see him. it's like am a single mom

angry
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
VictorUSA:
Why are you even advising the useless animal not to leave the man? That good man has finally liberated himself from the useless cheat. Life2020 may thunder scatter ya left yansh. You are a chronic cheat and may you rot in hell.

Easy bro. Life isn't supposed to be difficult... Marriages still works, it all depends on what we want. I quite understand that the woman has done her bit in ensuring a smooth and stress free marriage life but the man isn't coming around. Best thing is to give the man some space instead of quitting.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Life2020:
Hi guys
now the problem is, i have decided that i want to further my education, i want to study accounting, so that u can grow my business, now my husband is against this because he wants me bare more children. we already have twins, he said no that i should bare children first before going to school and if i do that i will have to delay my plans for another 4 to 5 years because i can't leave my baby because they will be too young.

ok so u saying yor husband dont want u to grow taller becoz he a midget....corrřrrect?.(no oofencse)!!! angry
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by superCleanworks(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Life2020:
it's like am a single mom

Just in case this story is true.

if you do not fight for yourself now that you have made up your mind, you might never get the chance to do so.
A man that shames you left and right, how can you trust his reason for telling you not to go to school?
This is your chance to receive more business and global insight through the APPLICATION OF EDUCATION (and not necessarily the certificate, it is just paper to a boss like you). Your marriage will still go on if he want it to work and it will still be a big mess if he keeps acting like a child according to your story. but If you miss this train...

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by VictorUSA(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Easy bro. Life isn't supposed to be difficult... Marriages still works, it all depends on what we want. I quite understand that the woman has done her bit in ensuring a smooth and stress free marriage life but the man isn't coming around. Best thing is to give the man some space instead of quitting.
Sir do you believe that crap she typed? Let's hear the man's side of the story. Women are so manipulative and good in mind gaming. Life2020 you have gotten what you want: DMs by men.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Streetmovement(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Y'all need a break to rethink, reset and come back stronger or depart.

Or best sit y'all asses down and come to a decision fast before shit goes south
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by fikayormi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Don’t let him stop you from furthering your education.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Ulunne777(f): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hey baby girl listen to me!You are beautiful and the best of your kind even after your babies.
If you can manage biz and school,I'd say do it.Chase your dreams and be the woman you always wanted to be. kissYour babies and even him later on will be proud of you.
One way to know a wicked partner is that they progress while their better half is left
in stagnation year after year.Never helping or encouraging you fulfill your dreams

If the other girls are more beautiful,let him go to them.It is his Amu that will suffer it grin
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Jmarjr(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
This life sha
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Life2020: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Do you have any proof your husband is cheating on you? Don't you think you refusing to have sex with him made him to start sleeping outside?

He started coming back late the moment you stopped having sex with him.

You think writing JAMB and gaining admission will have any effect on your marriage? If you like go to Harvard or Cambridge university, it will never solve your marital problems. Sit your husband down and address the issue and stop starving him with sex. Food and Quality sex is the two ways to a man's heart.

Yes i do, i have caught him several times, before he will say sorry and be a bit remorseful but now nothing.
And i didn't starve him of sex, it's simple do a full STD test. If the results come back negative then we have sex

And yes I'm going to further my education because i need it, a marriage that's not worth saving should not be saved. I did everything for him, all i need is a little support is that too much to ask.

The house we live in, it's mine. I keep asking him to build his own house, even if it's to have tenants live in it. He has refused. Any money he gets he spends it on women and drinks
I recently decided that i want to build an estate , he keeps pushing against the idea for no particular reason.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Savedday: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
What you wrote up there are exactly what 9ja girls put men through each day.

Why is it that our girls can't tolerate 1/5 of what they put guys through each day?

Young lady, relax and enjoy the treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Slynation(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
You have to option of truncating whatever doesn't give you peace of mind since infidelity already creeped in...!!

Your children will understand you made the right decision for everyone later in life.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by jeromestarks: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Life2020:
Hi guys
since i was fifteen, i have been with my husband. we dated for 6 years before we got married because[b]he's my first and only love, have always had a soft spot for him[/b]but now I'm

When I tell people not to marry women they didn't disvirgin, they complain and give stupid excuses.
See this one saying she always have a soft spot for her husband because he was her first.
This means that this girl will still fvck this man had it been she married another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it voyto marriage, brothers, be wise to take the pains and find a virgin woman to marry.

Better to suffer to marry a virgin and have a lasting, happy, peaceful home than to marry the available non virgins and suffer in your home.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by jeromestarks: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Listen folks. Don't judge this story based on what she said. It may not be the whole truth. Let her deal with the consequences of the choice she made; I know a good guy must have approached her but she turned him down for the man she is currently married to.
She made a choice to choose him so she should enjoy the aftermath of her actions.

Op, this boy you married made you turn down responsible men who really wanted to take care of you. Now you're regretting.

You made a choice to marry him, live with it.
You have not seen anything.

We all pay for the choices we made. EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY!
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Red02(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Watching how nairaland feminist will give you wicked advice. grin

There are marriage problems everywhere, just dont fall into it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Red02(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir do you believe that crap she typed? Let's hear the man's side of the story. Women are so manipulative and good in mind gaming. Life2020 you have gotten what you want: DMs by men.

It's like that's one of your monikers
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by VictorUSA(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Red02:

It's like that's one of your monikers
How many monikas do I have and how do I create my monikas?
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by blinking001(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
You don't have to study accounting just so you can improve your business. It's all fairytales. Stop manufacturing reasons to end your marriage.
It's unfortunate you married a man who has not yet discovered his full potential. Competent and high value men don't behave like your man.

As a woman you must always know when to soft pedal. Why aren't you keying into your husbands dreams? Why are you so freaking individualistic? What life lessons are you teaching your girls? To independent women on the nearest future? To be a workaholic like their mother?
If your man doesn't find you attractive anymore then it's obvious you let yourself lose shape. Quitting your marriage isn't the solution.

Seek the path of peace and reconciliation.
Re: Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Martinez39s(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aboks:
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, a life of strife and sorrow,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY of GOOD FOOD and HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN and EVEN DIE of THIRST ,
THIS IS super story a life of PRECIOUS STONES and GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , story
This life is beautiful,
Everything seems to be faaalling apart,
The more you get, the more you feel sad;
Ooo this liiifffffeeeeeee...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do On Your 1st Date? / I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! / some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.