Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Are You Alright? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Alright? (225 Views)

Everything Is Alright / Be Anxious For Nothing. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright. / When Someone Who Is Alright Physically Looks Mad In The Dream What It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Alright? by topshore(f): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes, I'm talking to you! Are you alright?

Don't take offense, please. I'm only checking on you if you're alright with God. Is your heart right with God?

Being alright with God have benefits you cannot measure. Let's look at Biblical examples who were alright with God and how they benefited from it.

Moses
- He was faithful to God
- He forsook the riches of Egypt to follow God
- He lived a life of fasting and prayers
- He kept on desiring God's presence
- He prayed for his followers and always stood in gap for them
- He taught God's people the laws of God
Moses was alright with God, he saw the glory of God and was greatly used for miracles, signs and wonders and for the deliverance of the children of Israel from captivity in Egypt.

Enoch
The Bible doesn't say much about Enoch but he pleased God (Gen 5:24)
How can we please God?
- Fear God (Psalm 33:18)
- Preach the Gospel (Mathew 28:19)
- Humility (1 Pet 5:5)
- Give sacrificially and cheerfully (1 Kings 8:63)
- Intercede for others (1 Tim 2:1-3)
- Obey His Commands (Ex 19:5)
- Broken and contrite spirit (Ps 34:18)
- Show love and mercy to others (Micah 6:cool
- Have clean hands and pure heart (Psalm 24:4-5)

To be continued...

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this after me:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil and I enter into the Kingdom of Light. thank You Jesus, in Jesus' name I pray, amen".

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Culled from Mountain Top Life Daily Devotion Vol 7

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Exemption From Evil By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies / Theme: Freedom From Evil Traps (part 2) By Apostle Dr Umah Udah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.