Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies (229 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies by Spirit247: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
MESSIAH Commands us to Pray for the Salvation of Souls of our Enemies because most of them are manipulated and held Captive by Deception of Satan. Many witches and wizards don't even know that Satan hates them as much as he hates those he is using them to Destroy. When we intercede for Divine Mercy for them by the Blood of MESSIAH, the satanic Veil of Deception over their eyes gets removed and many of them eventually become awesome Evangelists massively winning Satanic Cult Members into the Eternal Kingdom of our CREATOR.

Genesis 50:20
20] But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

Ezekiel 33:8
8] When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Matthew 5:44-48
44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
[45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46] For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
[47] And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
[48] Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Samuel 12:23
23] Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:

1 Timothy 2:3-4
[3] For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
[4] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Daniel 12:3
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that Turn many to Righteousness shall Shine as the Stars forever and ever!

1 Corinthians 15:45
45] And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
All Humanity are currently one Body in JESUS as last Adam. When you Pray for Salvation of your Enemy, it makes the Body better and bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies by Spirit247: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
READ: Jonah 4:6-11, 1 Samuel 15:23, Luke 7:37-39, Genesis 50:20, 1Timothy 2:3-4, Luke 7:47, 1Corithians 15:45, 1 Samuel 12:23, Romans 8:28, Ezekiel 33:8, Matthew 5:44-48, Romans 6:5, Luke 6:28, 1Thesalonians 2:18, 1Corinthians 1:25, Luke 23:34, Job 42:10, Romans 5:12, Psalm 33:6-8, Romans 12:17, Proverbs 20:22, 1Thessalonians 5:15, Revelation 4:11.

Thank You JESUS' AHAYAHSHA YAHSHAYA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies by Spirit247: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies by Kevinjap: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Not A Slave But A Son. / Some Strange Good Characters In The Bible / Pray For Nigerians Oooo.. Another Nigerian Did Surgery In USA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.