Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Friend Committed Incest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Committed Incest (2581 Views)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
A friend of mine committed incest with her kinswoman whom he cannot marry. According to him, he was seduced by the girl. He just told me this now weeping uncontrollably. Can God forgive him without having to confess to the village people? He intends to confess to his Pastor. He's been living with the guilt ever since What's the way forward or your advice for him?
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by culf: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
no need telling anybody. He should just ask God for mercy and stop the act.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
[[b]quote author=culf post=117863359]no need telling anybody. He should just ask God for mercy and stop the act.

Thank you my dear. He's actually looking at the traditional aspect of it. Does/would it have any implication?
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by culf: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
DollarBag:
[[b]quote author=culf post=117863359]no need telling anybody. He should just ask God for mercy and stop the act.

Thank you my dear. He's actually looking at the traditional aspect of it. Does/would it have any implication?

forget traditional stuffs, its only affect those that believe in it. God mercy is all we all need.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
culf:

forget traditional stuffs, its only affect those that believe in it. God mercy is all we all need.

Thank you very much dear
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Toktee(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
DollarBag:
A friend of mine committed incest with her kinswoman whom he cannot marry. According to him, he was seduced by the girl. He just told me this now weeping uncontrollably. Can God forgive him without having to confess to the village people? He intends to confess to his Pastor. He's been living with the guilt ever since What's the way forward or your advice for him?
You mean to say you committed incest?
Well you enjoy the kombi shall.
Does your pastor has power to forgive sin?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Toktee(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
DollarBag:

Thank you very much dear
Because that's what you want to hear.
Them tied your hands and legs to where she seduced you?
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by duro4chang(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
You or your friend? Wether you are forgiven or not there is going to be a repercussion.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by tellsblinks(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Who was it done with?? Immediate or distant relative??

The story never clear
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Foodqueen(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
With whom exactly
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=tellsblinks post=117867074]Who was it done with?? Immediate or distant relative??

The story never clear[/quote

Distant relative dear. She's a member of his kindred. Of course they're considered as one big family. He's just telling me now that her mother was pregnant before she married her father which means that she's not the biological daughter of her father.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Foodqueen post=117867568]With whom exactly

A distant relative dear. She's a member of his kindred. Of course they're considered as one big family. He's just telling me now that her mother was pregnant before she married her father which means that she's not the biological daughter of her father.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by culf: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
DollarBag:

Thank you very much dear
you're welcome
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Crampyblood(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Show me your friend.........?
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Princessdainty(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ediot Keep your pen!!s one place. In a bid for free sex, some of you will soon start ynashing your mother. The repercussions for incest is Death, disease, illuck. You go explain tire to your unborn child when these curses starts manifesting in your life.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by mastermaestro(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Can you cover it for long? Incest has serious implications. You may need to confess to a parental figure in your family before the consequences start raining on you and the said lady.

Incest is no joke, bro. Confess and endure whatever shameful punishment is meted on you two.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by mastermaestro(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
culf:
no need telling anybody. He should just ask God for mercy and stop the act.

Your head should be examined. I doubt you have read five percent of the Bible. If you haven't, let me give you an assignment. Look up these names in the Bible and find out what befell them after engaging in such sexual folly: Reuben, Amnon and Absalom.

Maybe you think incest is a joke. Dude has to confess and bear any shameful punishment that follows. As it stands, he is cursed. And that curse could open him up to sudden death, series of failures, marital failure, dysfunctional offsprings, and so much more.

If he still has parents, he should let them know. They would be able to help him make amends.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by oldienavie: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin
I don laugh tire, someone who is sleeping with another mans husband will come into this thread and also condemn the OP.

Black man with is black mind and hypocrisy...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by culf: 3:47am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=mastermaestro post=117878245]

Your head should be examined. I doubt you have read five percent of the Bible. If you haven't, let me give you an assignment. Look up these names in the Bible and find out what befell them after engaging in such sexual folly: Reuben, Amnon and Absalom.

Maybe you think incest is a joke. Dude has to confess and bear any shameful punishment that follows. As it stands, he is cursed. And that curse could open him up to sudden death, series of failures, marital failure, dysfunctional offsprings, and so much more.

If he still has parents, he should let them know. They would be able to help him make amends. [/quite]

next time stay off my mention Mr better head. Mr Bible scholar, I'm sure that you're aware that though the law is not been thrown away but we are not walking by the law but by Grace through faith in Christ. Are you also aware that mercy triumph over judgement and God can choose to be merciful to anyone He choose and that mercy supersede any judgement?
Christ came to fulfilled the law, through the law non can be righteous but we no longer live by the law but the grace through Christ Jesus.
Mr correct head, stay off my mention next time. thank you.

#op, no allow anyone put fear in you, ask God for forgiveness and try not to repeat it again. ask for God's mercy, it surpasses any judgement or punishment If God chooses to be merciful to you. fervently ask for His mercy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by nicerod(m): 5:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Supa Tori

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by phemmyfour: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2022
DollarBag:
He's forgiven already .

No need confessing to village people cos most of them have unforgiving spirit.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2022
He's read all your submissions. He's saying thank you all. God bless you all. Keep more of your comments coming. He will read them all. Appreciations.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
He's forgiving already .

No need confessing to village people cos most of them have unforgiving spirit.

He said he wants to confess to his Pastor. What about that?
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=culf post=117879925][/quote]

Thank you very much my dear. God bless you
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by phemmyfour: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2022
DollarBag:

He said he wants to confess to his Pastor. What about that?
Sure that's cool

Believers are meant to confess their sins to one another

Confess your sins one to another so that you may be healed” (James 5:16).
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Stop disguising, it’s you who committed the incest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
Sure that's cool

Believers are meant to confess their sins to one another

Confess your sins one to another so that you may be healed” (James 5:16).

Thank you very much for showing concern. God bless, keep, protect and provide for IJN. Amen.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by DollarBag: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Rozross:

That's not a problem dear. Wether me or anyone else, it's what it's. Chill.
Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Kajaard: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Rozross:

Don't mind the silly op. I really hate it whenever I see post like this that says it's about a friend when we all know it's them ( like the op) that the story is about.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Kajaard: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2022
DollarBag:

First of all it happened to you and not a friend.

When you say kinswoman, it doesn't show that the said girl is closely related. You need to be open and say whether it was your blood sister or first cousin or niece. Stop playing with us.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Richy4(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Let me try to make your friend feel a little better...

Some People usually get married from their kindred depending on the culture...

The God you were talking about is a merciful God.. Abraham married his sister though....
Hope this helps...

Re: My Friend Committed Incest by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
You committed incest.

Uhm….. you really gotta stop tho
Pussay is cheaper than pizza these days.
Don’t be unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Leave A Nigerian Man? / Woman Hugged And Kissed An African Lion –– A 17-stone Lion, Named Jupiter. / WEIRD: Woman Practicing Naked Breast-feeding Yoga (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.