Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Questions The ATIKULATED Cannot Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions The ATIKULATED Cannot Answer (284 Views)

For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! / Let's All Atikulate - The Atikulated 2019 Campaign Video Ads / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions The ATIKULATED Cannot Answer by Tunny2000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
One singular question which any ATIKULATED cannot answer is " Why are you supporting Atiku?"

Ask any of them and you will seem looking like zombies. The man cannot point to any achievement while in office for eight years.

Obasanjo called him a "thief." Whether he is one or not does not concern me because as far as am concerned, Politicians are rogues.

The second question which the ATIKULATED may not be able to answer is that, do they think President Buhari being a fulani will ever handover to another fulani man? This is not possible in all ramifications. Morally wrong!

In all sincerity, if the PDP government had gotten it right, do they think that Nigerians would have voted for an APC government?
Re: Questions The ATIKULATED Cannot Answer by dumahi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
That there are Nigerians supporting a possible Tinubu or Atiku Presidency shows that Nigeria is a country filled with absolute dundees. I can't even support them for money only even if I'm dying of hunger - lest I influence more dundees to vote for or market them.

There is a level things should get and a real human being decides to die rather than live below animal levels. Haba Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Sets Up Relief Camps For Flood Victims In Niger Delta, Supports / Sanusi Says CBN Will Retain Arabic Inscription On New Redesigned Naira Notes / Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.