Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Need Advice Uregently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice Uregently (268 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Uregently by Kelvin581: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
My
Re: Need Advice Uregently by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jobless student...better leave woman and focus on being a solution provider to Nigeria and d rest of the world's issues..den women will start flocking

Re: Need Advice Uregently by Kelvin581: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Jobless student...better leave woman and focus on being a solution provider to Nigeria and d rest of the world's issues..den women will start flocking
smiles...this is not a advice I need from you...who told yoou am jobless
Re: Need Advice Uregently by Hollybratt(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hey, chap, you can Agree and disagree, infact you can even degree
IRMC
Re: Need Advice Uregently by Kelvin581: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, you can Agree and disagree, infact you can even degree
IRMC
didn't get you bro
Re: Need Advice Uregently by Omaefe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
don't yu have better things to think of or do? as long as yu are not together wetin she wan do naim she go do.
Go take 2 chilled green bottle forget that daughter of Eve.
Re: Need Advice Uregently by Hollybratt(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kelvin581:
didn't get you bro
You don't have to get me,
just do your wish
IRMC
Re: Need Advice Uregently by Kelvin581: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omaefe:
don't yu have better things to think of or do? as long as yu are not together wetin she wan do naim she go do.
Go take 2 chilled green bottle forget that daughter of Eve.
she dey ask me if make she hang out with her friends....what will you reply her?

(1) (Reply)

Bed Love / Help Please / I Will Build A No-code App For You For ₦9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.