Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What's The Solution For This? (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Solution For This? (photos) (1222 Views)

This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears / Caption This Moment This Mother Did This (photos) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
My babygirl is 4yrs now. When she was on e were noticed some patches on her shoulders that looks dry some said it's ELA, after using Yoruba AGbo the patches just peel off.
The problem is it's keep coming back.

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
That's reaction to soap, either your washing soap or bathing soap.

Make sure you rinse off soap from cloth properly before sun drying.

Get ABF cream, it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
OP do you eat snake peppersoup?

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Foodqueen:
That's reaction to soap, either your washing soap or bathing soap.

Make sure you rinse off soap from cloth properly before sun drying.

Get ABF cream, it works like magic.
No it's not always like that its when i start giving her fulcin tablets while using antifungal cream that it changes colour and Peel off, it's also comes with serious stomach pain.
Some say is Ela.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP do you eat snake peppersoup?
I wish I see one, but no.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Toktee:
No it's not always like that its when i start giving her fulcin tablets while using antifungal cream that it changes colour and Peel off, it's also comes with serious stomach pain.
Some say is Ela.

Ok o.

My son had same, I took him to health centre and that's what I use.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Toktee:
My babygirl is 4yrs now. When she was on e were noticed some patches on her shoulders that looks dry some said it's ELA, after using Yoruba AGbo the patches just peel off.
Take your child to see a doctor and get the issue resolved before it scars her or something. In this year 2022, I see no reason why anyone should be asking some of these strange questions really when we understand now that there is no reason for anyone to suffer in ignorance. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Take your child to see a doctor and get the issue resolved before it scares her or something. In this year 2022, I see no reason why anyone should be asking some of these strange questions really when we understand now that there is no reason for anyone to suffer in ignorance. undecided
Kobo this is yr 2022 as you said.. why don't you asked whether I have done that?
The hospital prescribed penicillin ointment for her which turn out to be ineffective.
The only thing that works here is fulcin and the Yoruba herbal, but the re- occurrence is what am saying.. It's cleared like 2-3 months then back again.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Toktee:
Kobo this is yr 2022 as you said.. why don't you asked whether I have done that?
The hospital prescribed penicillin ointment for her which turn out to be ineffective.
The only thing that works here is fulcin and the Yoruba herbal, but the re- occurrence is what am saying.. It's cleared like a 2-3 months the back again.
What is the diagnosis that you got from the hospital? undecided
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is the diagnosis that you got from the hospital? undecided
They said is skin infection which i disputed... my first daughter had the same thing but appears once and disappeared.. Never show up again but many women said people with fair skin are most affected and it do take time go permanently.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Toktee:
1. They said is skin infection which i disputed... my first daughter had the same thing but appears once and disappeared..

2. Never show up again but many women said people with fair skin are most affected and it do take time go permanently.
Your first daughter also had it and it disappeared probably means it is connected with genetics or an allergy to products in your household. undecided

There are 100s of different kinds of infections out there, so if you can be more specific as far diagnosis is concerned, I may be able to search up something close. undecided

2. The statement in bold is utter rubbish.. undecided
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your first daughter also had it and it disappeared probably means it is connected with genetics or an allergy to products in your household. undecided

There are 100s of different kinds of infections out there, so if you can be more specific as far diagnosis is concerned, I may be able to search up something close. undecided

2. The statement in bold is utter rubbish.. undecided
Ok grin there's no statement in bold here.

Every mother knows what am talking about here, Yoruba called this (Ela) it appears like Ezemas and spread on the skin..
Kobo.... look I do not know how to satisfy you with explanation again.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Toktee:
Ok grin there's no statement in bold here.

Every mother knows what am talking about here, Yoruba called this (Ela) it appears like Ezemas and spread on the skin..
Kobo.... look I do not know how to satisfy you with explanation again.
My mistake, I meant the comment that it happens to all light-skinned folks. It's never happened to me, nor anyone in my family, and I am relatively light than the pictured child. undecided

Your responses to my question regarding diagnoses is vague, and hence the reason why I ask for specifics. Simply as that. I have had skin infections myself and there are specific names for each kind of infection. As a matter of fact, given that dermatologist is a well-established branch of medicine, telling someone it is a skin infection amounts to saying literally nothing. So, you have not really given me much to go on by saying that.

As for eczema, there are at least 7 different types out there but you didn't say the doctor told you it was eczema, leaving me to wonder if you even spoke to a doctor at all. You claim the doctor gave you an antifungal medication, which rules out eczema since eczema isn't fungal. However, you claim it is eczema... lipsrsealed

Please take the kid to a good hospital and demand specifics abeg. If it turns out it is eczema, it is still a good idea to visit a doctor abeg! https://khealth.com/learn/eczema/types/
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Beremx(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Buy tribotan and apply on the area.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My mistake, I meant the comment that it happens to all light-skinned folks. It's never happened to me, nor anyone in my family, and I am relatively light than the pictured child. undecided

Your responses to my question regarding diagnoses is vague, and hence the reason why I ask for specifics. Simply as that. I have had skin infections myself and there are specific names for each kind of infection. As a matter of fact, given that dermatologist is a well-established branch of medicine, telling someone it is a skin infection amounts to saying literally nothing. So, you have not really given me much to go on by saying that.

As for eczema, there are at least 7 different types out there but you didn't say the doctor told you it was eczema, leaving me to wonder if you even spoke to a doctor at all. You claim the doctor gave you an antifungal medication, which rules out eczema since eczema isn't fungal. However, you claim it is eczema... lipsrsealed

Please take the kid to a good hospital and demand specifics abeg. If it turns out it is eczema, it is still a good idea to visit a doctor abeg! https://khealth.com/learn/eczema/types/
You sound vocal but you lack concentration when reading..
...... I never said it happens to all light skin people, I said according to old mamas the thing is always more telling on them and its do take time to leave them.

..... I never said it's Ezemas, I said it's usually appears "like" Ezemas failure to administered drugs it's spread just as other is in the picture above.

.... I don't think i own you more explanations on whether I have seen a doctor or not... I have a brother who's a doctor and a wife who's a nurse yet we have chosen to see a doctor in the hospital for medical advise.

I live in the North I do not think you know what's obtainable here.

Go and read what in posted again pls.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Beremx:
Buy tribotan and apply on the area.
It's normally comes with stomach pain too.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Toktee:
You sound vocal but you lack concentration when reading..
...... I never said it happens to all light skin people, I said according to old mamas the thing is always more telling on them and its do take time to leave them.
..... I never said it's Ezemas, I said it's usually appears "like" Ezemas failure to administered drugs it's spread just as other is in the picture above.
.... I don't think i own you more explanations on whether I have seen a doctor or not... I have a brother who's a doctor and a wife who's a nurse yet we have chosen to see a doctor in the hospital for medical advise.
I live in the North I do not think you know what's obtainable here. Go and read what in posted again pls.
Take the child to a dermatologist and get specifics on what exactly is going on with her skin abeg! undecided
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Toktee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Take the child to a dermatologist and get specifics on what exactly is going on with her skin abeg! undecided
ok Kobo, copy that.
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Sammy101111(m): 5:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Always sanitizer the water she use to baff
Use dettol sanitizer
And use antibacterial soap for her
In 3 days it gone and continues using it for at least 6 month if you can and it won’t come back again
Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Beremx(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Toktee:
It's normally comes with stomach pain too.
then you have to see a picture doctor

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For This? (photos) by Diligent1(f): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Toktee:
Buy AMOXICILLIN SUSPENSION with Purple and white carton you will add bottled water to it and use it for 7 seven days, it will clear off and she will not have stomach ache.
When my son had chicken pox all over his body, that is what I used.

AMOXICILLIN SUSPENSION is written on the carton and the colour of the carton is white and purple, it is sold for N500(Five Hundred Naira)
The price is N500 it works like magic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gone In November / What should i do if My Son confides in me that he is Gay? / Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.