Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (23801 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Onuoha1234(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why not? Do you know how many Nigerians profit from beer business? You are simply an idle man. On Doom's Day, 25 Feb 2023 there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth You will be one of them, alas!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by AdamuKD: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Batallion23:
Nothing for your generation past and to come reach that picture you posted. Your phone no vibrate when you dey type??
Na tilumbu poo una go dey chop. Useless and worthless criminal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Kasamadupe1: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. The thing is you can never give out what you dont have.

Peter obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intends to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be the security chief.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had his chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state - What are the achievements of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?

Modified: Some ignorant empty-heads are coming right at me saying why should he disclose his security tactics. The same people that is saying Obi doesnt need manifesto. A presidential candidate doesnt need a manifesto? ! cheesy cheesy

Is Peter obi a military man or an intelligence officer to be hiding from security discussion?
Is Nigeria his personal business, for him to start keeping and hiding his secret formula or tactics? angry
Since he has been going around forming an expert in security matters criticising others, he needs to tell us how he can tackle it. We need to know if he really have anything upstairs except the endless lies, fables, beer employment talks and china figures he is always quoting around . But ofcourse we are vindicated, he knows nothing.

God bless you,
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by ClearFlair: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
Your brewery developer will turn Nigeria into a nation of drunkards if he wins. We don't want that to happen. He will surely lose

Have you ever seen him talk like a drunkard? But we have seen your own candidate behave like one...lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by KINGS100(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Is it the same Peter Obi or there's another?
lhordspy:
[i]Reno Omokri says Atiku talks about achievements, payment of debt as the Chair of the National Economic Council under Obj.

* Says Tinubu talks about infrastructure; roads and bridges.

* Says but when Obi talks achievements, all we hear is BREWERY, he asked if Obi think development is only about beer?

[/i]https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584910681903665153?t=C4m6YgPOY4t0bjJE1djzgg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584908387967537154?t=eYi1jmddBeVUtOwOuH5Rhw&s=19

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by GodisFirst: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin
He was promised some handouts for the stomach which he knows Peter Obi won't give him, so he is fighting tooth and nail to ensure he doesn't miss that even if it entails going to the market to dance naked, Reno is ready for it this time. Hunger is too bad.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Babysho(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intends to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be the security chief.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had his chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state - What are the achievements of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?

Modified: Some ignorant empty-heads are coming right at me saying why should he disclose his security tactics. The same people that is saying Obi doesnt need manifesto. A presidential candidate doesnt need a manifesto? ! cheesy cheesy

Is Peter obi a military man or an intelligence officer to be hiding from security discussion?
Is Nigeria his personal business, for him to start keeping and hiding his secret formula or tactics? angry
Since he has been going around forming an expert in security matters criticising others, he needs to tell us how he can tackle it. We need to know if he really have anything upstairs except the endless lies, fables, beer employment talks and china figures he is always quoting around . But ofcourse we are vindicated, he knows nothing.

You at night after a long day’s work of forcing Tinubu down our throats.

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Ubiudumo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno is doing his job as a paid lackey very vigorously. Atiku needs to increase his pay.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Drsheddy:
Dear fellow OBIDIENT let's lunch operation unfollow Reno in all of his social media handles.

Let's start immediately please

#unfollowRenoOmokri
Reno go show una pepper

After the election eh your Obi go hibernate into thin air grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
OreoPaschal:

Lagos was one time the capital of Nigeria. It has alot of opportunities and head quarter for most Embassies in the world. Why would you compare it to Anambra? Your comparison should be based on other indicators like Education, Employment, Poverty and Health. Focus on getting a decent livelihood, instead of your tribal bigot at this young age.

shut up dumb ass

Can you compare Anambra to Ogun state?

Your kindred are also trooping to Ogun state in mass..

Hunger will kill most of your kinsmen if Nigeria chose to divide or if South West governors send you all back to your barren region
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Aldol: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

See as you are reasoning like an idiot. In your stupid mind, you are doing me Sha? Mumu, you are doing yourself. By the time hunger reset your senseless brain, u go jump enter Atlantic ocean zombie
Sha u saw how your useless brother's where jumping inside ocean recently become of hunger abi? Na wetin go be una portion.
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am,I mean am u will be bedridden before you get to Tinubu's age,that's if you are lucky to reach his age. In your generation, no one can be as wealthy as Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by obicmag(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speak. This Reno has shown that he is daft and nicompooo
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Tingotoe: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
ClearFlair:

Have you ever seen him talk like a drunkard? But we have seen your own candidate behave like one...lol
I never said the man was a drunkard. And who is my candidate in your mind?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by emonis88: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
This Reno wan follow collect Tinubu money, he is just attacking Obi cus he knows that one il not give him money.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by ChukwuObe: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Reno I know you're on nairaland and will read this.

Seems when you sleep you dream of Peter Obi, everytime always talking against him as it he's the only contestant against your Atiku.

You're making him more popular if you don't know because you'll keep lying and get busted.

The same way many biafools dream of Tinubu in their sleep
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by AdamuKD: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aldol:

grin grin grin grin grin e pain am,I mean am u will be bedridden before you get to Tinubu's age,that's if you are lucky to reach his age. In your generation, no one can be as wealthy as Tinubu

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by broadman20: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Because majority of them are drunkard and drug abusers, ask corridon Nwamamaiwota.

It shouldn't be surprising.

And you're seeing the effects in Anambra State today, hooliganism and cultism is order of the day.

Pretenders and backstabbing is the meaning of the name AFONJA.

Igbos are hundred times better than you people because they call a bad thing, bad thing.

But you people hide evil that's why it will always destroy you people.

Most of the videos we see on the internet are mostly Yoruba youths taking this hard drugs but you will always condol them until it will finish your people.

Anyway what I'm I even saying, your presidential candidate is the chief taker of the drug.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Batallion23: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin grin
AdamuKD:

Na tilumbu poo una go dey chop. Useless and worthless criminal
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by nkpommpko(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
The guy has been tiniburized. He is now talking parables understandable by ancestors.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Perfectbeing(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
I'm OBidient and I don't drink beer or any alcohol. All we want is a better Nigeria.

I only pity the people who take this man serious. Reno is irrelevant trying to stay relevant!

Nigerians Please let us give Peter Obi this golden opportunity to rule us.

Baba Mikano and Bobo Chicago El chapo will make Nigeria situation worse rather than better if elected.
If you owe a billion dollar company, would you employ a manager whose $20 million investment in the previous company he managed is now less than $5 million or a man how was able to grow his previous company revenue from N600 million to N7 billion?

Remember you inv3eter your hard earned billions in that company.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by bizzibodi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Even if PO denied me a chilled bottle of hero beer..am still obedient.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Ikukuchi: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Former presidential aid, not worthy of any post even though he has been attacking other candidates especially Obi, he eat, drinks and sleeps Obi, yet not even Assistant to regional media aid. Reno, you need reflection.
lhordspy:
[i]Reno Omokri says Atiku talks about achievements, payment of debt as the Chair of the National Economic Council under Obj.

* Says but when Obi talks achievements, all we hear is BREWERY, he asked if Obi think development is only about beer?

[/i]https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584910681903665153?t=C4m6YgPOY4t0bjJE1djzgg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584908387967537154?t=eYi1jmddBeVUtOwOuH5Rhw&s=19

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Aldol: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=117874300][/quote]
Pray to be fortunate like Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Aldol: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=1178743
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Doctortyre: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
This man is very sick...he needs help
lhordspy:

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by JB4life: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Can someone ask the the one who sold his soul to ill-gotten wealth like Reno if drinking beer is forbidden in Nigeria.

Hypocrite.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Sholayeaminebir(f): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno has lost relevance
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by OmarBashir: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
HRH, Obi d Liar...1st
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by OmarBashir: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Did anyone notice Obi always struggle to put his lies together anytime he talks...He needs to be subjected to a polygraph test.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Anybody?

Imagine the rubbish the mods allowed this page to turn into...

Seun, Mynd44..

I just pity you guys, your sweat is about going down drainage, all because of party affiliation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters / FG Lists Conditions For Assets Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.