Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (23804 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by hopexter(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu BATstards want us to vote Tinubu because of Casava and Agbado

Fools

Is Agbado and cassava not better than beer? Bloody drunkard angry grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Soso990240(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:

Ask your father and ur junior brother... grin angry

70% Anambra indigenes own beer parlours
70% selling to 30% cheesy .. mugu. Oyebanji is your name grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by onuman: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno going mental because of Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
* Says but when Obi talks achievements, all we hear is BREWERY, he asked if Obi think development is only about beer?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
This guy is fokn sick upstairs

The guy we sent to visit 2023 came back 3 days ago and has refused to eat fa.
Every minute he shout "eeeeh', 'mmmh"..
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Soso990240(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
hopexter:

Is Agbado and cassava not better than beer? Bloody drunkard angry grin
Have you seen Peter Obi mention Beer in any of his speech? He doesnt even read from paper, but from his head. Is that why Tinubu can not make a speech without mentioning Agbado and Cassava? No wonder they prefer to write his speech always, but he usually finds a way to smuggle in Agbado and Cassava cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Ekzoba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keep crying Reno the hypocrites.

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by 2blessed01(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno O'mockery on the BEAT grin
Las las u will b mocked by ur words...

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by IMPARTIAL: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
This man talks too childishly at times.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Aguiyimba(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117867157]Lol. The thing is you can never give out what you dont have.

Peter obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intended to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be in charge.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had his chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state. What are the achievement of Peter Pandora except investing the sYtate funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody? [/quote

It takes a daft man to identify his follow daft man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Guyman01: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Reno I know you're on nairaland and will read this.

Seems when you sleep you dream of Peter Obi, everytime always talking against him as it he's the only contestant against your Atiku.

You're making him more popular if you don't know because you'll keep lying and get busted.

He is a Nairalander
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Lawrry(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Beer companies are cashing out big time in Nigeria, so, it is good for those who like it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by kelvinunilag: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
See the face of the thing wey animals in human form want me to support to be my President when I am not mad and senseless like them. Tueh on una senselessness. With his lips like dilapidated towtow grin

Watin be this shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Soso990240(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
* Says but when Obi talks achievements, all we hear is BREWERY, he asked if Obi think development is only about beer?

grin grin grin grin

Do you know the amount the Brewery pays in tax to both the state and federal Government? do you know how many people they employed? ignorance have a way of disgracing people outside
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Wickedfacts: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
phorget:
The biggest rice mill but rice is almost 50k per bag, isnt that some audio rice mill?
How many roads did Tilumbu constructed and hope he won't claim 3rdmainland bridge as part of the bridge he constructed sha.

No, na your papa construct 3rd Mainland.
With your rumpled face like Aba road.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by NathaFlow(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. The thing is you can never give out what you dont have.

Peter obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intended to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be in charge.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had his chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state - What are the achievements of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?

You are the most foolish man on earth
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Harmony4sure(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Reno is a hypocrites

Always salivating like an epileptic patient every day tongue undecided

Imagine such a fool that speaks from both sides of his mouth
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Peacefulgold(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Drsheddy:
Dear fellow OBIDIENT let's lunch operation unfollow Reno in all of his social media handles.

Let's start immediately please

#unfollowRenoOmokri
Who dey follow the idiot before ..operation executed since time immemorial...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Harni(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state - What are the achievements of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?

You are the daft man here. How would you except him to divulge his own tactics so that his opponents can know what he has on mind.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Roger3D(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Soso990240:
Have you seen Peter Obi mention Beer in any of his speech? He doesnt even read from paper, but from his head. Is that why Tinubu can not make a speech without mentioning Agbado and Cassava? No wonder they prefer to write his speech always, but he usually finds a way to smuggle in Agbado and Cassava cheesy
An empty head you mean? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by franudi: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117867157]Lol. The thing is you can never give out what you dont have.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state - What are the achievements of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?. Let Tinubu grant one television station interview.

Anybody? [/quote
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Igboslayer: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:
[i]Reno Omokri says Atiku talks about achievements, payment of debt as the Chair of the National Economic Council under Obj.

* Says Tinubu talks about infrastructure; roads and bridges.

[/i]https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584910681903665153?t=C4m6YgPOY4t0bjJE1djzgg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584908387967537154?t=eYi1jmddBeVUtOwOuH5Rhw&s=19

Reno savagery is from another planet hehehehehehe
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by scholes23(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Anybody?

OKOBO
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by sofiscatedmoron: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Because majority of them are drunkard and drug abusers, ask corridon Nwamamaiwota.

It shouldn't be surprising.

And you're seeing the effects in Anambra State today, hooliganism and cultism is order of the day.
The drug they openly sale at ghetto for mushin ,is higher than the drug sold anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by toprealman: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Anybody?
Jokes on you bro for thinking a man too old to recite the national anthem can lead a nation full of smart people.
As long as having agbado and corn makes sense to you for breakfast fast.....keep ranting!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by AdamuKD: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aldol:

You and your likes may be bedridden when you are lucky to get to Tinubu's age. This insults and many insult on Tinubu will make me and many Nigerians vote and support him. Let me see whether you will commit suicide when he eventually wins
See as you are reasoning like an idiot. In your stupid mind, you are doing me Sha? Mumu, you are doing yourself. By the time hunger reset your senseless brain, u go jump enter Atlantic ocean zombie
Sha u saw how your useless brother's where jumping inside ocean recently become of hunger abi? Na wetin go be una portion.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by OneCandleAway(f): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Guyman01:

He is a Nairalander

Of course.

A lot of these false activist /politicians are here or hVe people monitoring information here. So many ideas are picked up from here. That idea of broadcasting Oshiomoles insulting Pastor ize Iyamu on large screen TV round Edo state was picked from here
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Harmony4sure(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin
This man is just trying to be relevant he will still speak good of peter obi on his presidential inauguration
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by hopexter(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Soso990240:

Very childish comment. Obi doesn’t mention his alcoholic investment because it’s shameful and inappropriate to use state funds for personal business.

How do you expect obi to read from paper when he he’s too stingy to afford a secretary to type his speech? grin

When you talk of intelligence and class, you compare Ojukwu to Tinubu and not a daft who has nothing to show for his 8 years as Governor of Anambra state.

Have you ever heard of Obiano or Soludo give positive remarks about Obi? Think and safe yourself from this your obi obsession. I’m not a Yoruba man but you can never compare obi’s achievement to that of Tinubu, know this and know peace.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Nonsoco80(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Beer is enough for them in Anambra, who need factory when they can all drink to stupor. Obi the lunatic cannot even be compared performance wise to a LG chairman in Lagos.

That scammer was busy saving their money and facilitated brewery for them so the inhabitant of the state will be too drunk to ask him for the true development.

Mumu post by mumu that have not step out of his hut in Osun state. Igbos have bought your family house finish.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:

Ask your father and ur junior brother... grin angry

70% Anambra indigenes own beer parlours
And ur point exactly is?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Harmony4sure(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
TINUBU supporters please keep supporting him He will still need clutches to walk before this year runs out
Bunch of senseless people
This man ordered the death of your brothers at Lekki toll gate moments ago and you talking about voting a murderer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Billionaires, Top Nigerian Politicians Listed As Boko-haram’s Sponspors / APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.