Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman (284 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman by Grupo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
I read the young man's thread on the front page. And I kept shaking my head as I watched him say a lot of delusional things.

This reply may not really be for him as he sounds far gone. (Sorry for the language).

I think someone else will find it useful.

I grew up with close relatives who had sickle cell and I know first hand what they went through.

If that young man who's AS marries that AS woman and they give birth to an SS child, the devil will just remove his hand from his case, because he has been settled.

The hospital will become his second home right from the birth of the child.

And there's no guarantee the child will live past a few years. This is even after all the financial and emotional stress.

About my relatives who were SS while we were growing up, only one is still alive today.

And that man has endured enough pain that will last him ten life times.

Just recently, he got his leg amputated as a result of complications from SS.

This young man is in his forties and he has spent more time in the hospital than he has spent outside.

This is not an exaggeration.

Well, I end it here.

If that poster wants to take the gamble, he should go ahead.

After all, life they say is a gamble.

But I know the types of bets I would never take. At least, from my personal experience.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman by SocialJustice: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
I saw that thread too, I didn't even bother to comment. When he starts having SS kids, he will know what he has gotten himself into.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman by Grupo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
I saw that thread too, I didn't even bother to comment. When he starts having SS kids, he will know what he has gotten himself into.

I didn't comment too.

I was just too shocked seeing as the guy was even defending his position.

I really hope he doesn't get himself into it.
Re: Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman by FaceTanke: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
RIP Remilekun Jogbodo

My cousin, Lost to sickle cell

1 Like

Re: Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman by SocialJustice: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Grupo:

I didn't comment too.

I was just too shocked seeing as the guy was even defending his position.

I really hope he doesn't get himself into it.
Lol, he will carry his load by himself.

1 Like

Re: Reply To The Young Man Who Wants To Marry An AS Woman by Uyi168: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
your first paragraph summed it.
He's delusional.
when the complications arise, the nonsense love will fly out..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Water Should I Drink To Lose Belly Fat / 6 Main Factors That Contribute To Early Death / If You Have Any Of These 5 Health Challenges Eat More Of Raw Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.