Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! (1037 Views)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by Biodex58(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
I was the one giving him money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson reveals why she dumped her ex-boyfriend, singer Skiibii.

Nollywood actress and disc jockey, Dorcas Shola Fapson, has opened up on her failed relationship with her ex-partner, singer Skiibii.

Recall that the couple raised speculations of being an item in July 2022 after Dorcas went online to share loved-up moments with Skiibii, though concealing his face.
In one of the videos which captured the romantic moments, the thespian and her man rocked a matching Fendi outfit. Another showed them in a room that was exquisitely adorned with rose petals.

Barely three months after making their relationship public, the pair have broken up and gone their separate ways.
However, Dorcas has taken to social media to drop subtle hints about the reason why their relationship packed up.

In a now-deleted tweet, the actress threw jabs at Skiibii for claiming to be rich in his songs whereas he is a broke ass in real life.

Referencing the lyrics of his song ‘Daz how star do’, Dorcas wrote, “Ice on your neck.. ice on your wrist.. no running water in your house.. no food in your fridge… zero money in your account”
chat between Dorcas and a friend where she narrated why she dumped the singer has also been shared online.

In the chat, the 31-year-old Disc Jockey disclosed that she was the one funding their relationship, while Skibii lied and cheated on her without an iota of consciene.

Read the chat below,

Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by YourLandMyLand: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hehehhe it's easier for a man to feed and cloth a woman and never tell the society about it.

It's easier for an aeroplane to pass through a needle than for a woman not to cast you on social media.

4 Likes

Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by Corridon: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
I blame Skibbi for stooping too low to date the bitter and frustrated evening newspaper.
Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by YourLandMyLand: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
This babe legit drop a diss rhyme

Ice on your neck
Ice on your wrist
No running water in your house grin
No food in your fridge
Zero money in your account

3 Likes

Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by Omihanifa: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Upon all the jazz and cult way skibii involved himself baba still no get money grin

1 Like

Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by siofra(f): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
She should know by now that Nigerian men are scum na undecided
Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by aswani(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Naija women never cease to amaze. You see a bad boy and instead of walking away knowing fully well that bad boyz will always do bad boyz things, you decide to hang around and start a relationship with him so you can show him off to whoever.

The day she started funding the relationship should have been the day she ended it but being with a bad boy was sweeting her.

Naija women, receive sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Was The One Giving Him Money” – Actress, Dorcas Fapson Reveals!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2022
and to think I saw skibii in my dreams last night, eating bread with stew

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Empress Njamah’s Brother Breaks Silence After Leaked Videos / Tyla Seethal Biography: Age, Songs, Boyfriend, Parents, Siblings, And More / Biography Of Rango Tenge Tenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.