Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri (37499 Views)

You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Hens And Grains(video) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Williams150(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Awon werey meji..
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Chris2863(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is an attack and counter attack between Reno Omokri and Charlie boy, supporters of Atiku and Peter Obi respectively.

But watch how zombidients will rather direct their reactions to their greatest nightmare, the great Asiwaju of Nigeria. grin
Tinubu is a walking corpse
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Mickykarim: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
The two of a kind! Interesting.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Larryton(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
tamdun:
Shameless Agbaya

Don't mind the old fool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Glycosunde: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Even very soon to see table shake go hard for am because them go collect the work of table shaking from Reno. Remember he who has shall be giving more. He who doesn't have even the least he has shall be taking away from him. As Reno norget sense, him go see shege. I hope him go also call Atiku eye service once he visit the flood victims as him promise
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by atinga1: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is an attack and counter attack between Reno Omokri and Charlie boy, supporters of Atiku and Peter Obi respectively.

But watch how zombidients will rather direct their reactions to their greatest nightmare, the great Asiwaju of Nigeria. grin
Your fellow urchin you quoted, already did the same thing you're accusing obidients of doing.
I won't be surprised if you're the coward behind the moniker.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by jimyjames(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Corrinthians:
68 year old Agbaya has spoken. cry
My friend he is 72 not 68 , he doesn't hide his age like someone I know is 83 claiming 69
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by nedekid: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

God purnish your mother. Report me to the MODS..

Cos they are as biased as you are.. Idiot...
Lol
Just watch, he will login as nairalandpolicewoman to report you.
Work they ain't paying him for.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by chosengocap: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Justdogood:
Why is it that whenever Mr Tinubu is addressing the public, we will need the help of interpreters, star gazers, fortune tellers, witch doctors, sorcerers, etc to explain to us or try to join one or two before he will make any sense.

See what this chicago drug lord said in Kano state.

Tinubu, while addressing APC delegates in Kano state

"Our host Gov (Ganduje), "who has both the *foresight* and *forest* sight, but could not bring the squirrel home".

Pls help me translate

I don laugh tire
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Glink2018(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1584791185348263937?t=TvRk6SLdzE9Kx68lMIIN-A&s=19

Agbaya want shake table....was he not the one that tweeted by himself that he has lived wasteful life.
He is still calling himself Charley boy at the age of 70....when will he become man...he has all the opportunity and support to become great luminary in this country by virtue of his late father position...but he chose to become a tout...

Omokri become the senior special adviser to the president in his youthful age...let charity boy come out and tell us his portfolio...

What a wasteful.human being...
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2022
post=117876940:
Stupid mocks Mumu

2 Crazy Fellows.

2 gods of ipob criminals now Peter Obi supporters.

Awon werey 100%
My signature has the answer,

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by storm001(m): 2:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Is04970:
Charly boy is a common criminal after money and ethnic affiliation. I remember how he betrayed Deji Adeyanju when Deji was in detention.
Charlie boy later got paid to do music for Buhari election.
Shame!!
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/321733-ourmumudondo-i-received-over-n100-million-from-buhari-campaign-charly-boy.html

Are you trying to discredit Charly Boy and credit Tinubu who made sure Buhari won 2015 Election with all his lies.

Nigerians will reject anything and everything that has to do with APC come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Pclemenza: 3:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Advice for Nigerians

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Pclemenza: 3:14am On Oct 26, 2022
storm001:

Are you trying to discredit Charly Boy and credit Tinubu who made sure Buhari won 2015 Election with all his lies.

Nigerians will reject anything and everything that has to do with APC come 2023.
storm001:

nedekid:

Lol
Just watch, he will login as nairalandpolicewoman to report you.
Work they ain't paying him for.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by VERDA: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See how hypocritical you are, you just did the same thing you said another camp might do, you guys are shameless...

It's funny how some of you feel you can attack people but when your attacked it becomes a crime. Una go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 4:17am On Oct 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Table shaker.....or Table salt we dey shake?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

.....Omokri vs Mockery.
He's a Shameless Omoikiri looking for appointment by all means .
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Isobug: 4:19am On Oct 26, 2022
post=117876940:
Stupid mocks Mumu

2 Crazy Fellows.

Awon werey 100%
Yoruba boy....Have you mocked Igbos Today?
They said they have not seen your tribalistic post or comment for the day. Please do the needful
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 4:58am On Oct 26, 2022
tamdun:
Shameless Agbaya

Another Lagos resident, Dr. Charlyboy. This man probably spends 2% or less of his time in the Yeast. Another ungrateful modafucker. What can this old foool do without Lagos?
He should do himself and family a favor by staying away from politics.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by broadman20: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2022
post=117876940:
Stupid mocks Mumu

2 Crazy Fellows.

Awon werey 100%

This useless bigot, I still remember how you use to insult Reno Omokiri, what happened now?

Enemies of Nigeria God will expose you very soon.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Akponmfet: 5:33am On Oct 26, 2022
That IPOB gay monkey is always looking for attention.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Owontime: 5:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Charley Boy na human being?
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

See uppercut on Reno jaws tongue undecided

The table fall yakata on the shakers head.
Hahaha grin grin una go kill me with laugh one day
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by jonahhh: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1584791185348263937?t=TvRk6SLdzE9Kx68lMIIN-A&s=19
Says a gay that bleeps dudes in the ass I wan take other mens semen… sometimes I wonder why Nigerians idolize these people … to me reno is more useful than this old man Charley still be boy
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

My papa na bastard. I go use am do rituals

Na true o! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha / IPOB Ebonyi Inaugurates New Group Despite Proscription (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.