Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Last Warning To Overseers And Founders! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Warning To Overseers And Founders! (259 Views)

Why Most General Overseers Will Not Be In Heaven After They Die. / Esabod Blasts General Overseers For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Warning To Overseers And Founders! by Buytruth(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
It is written in: 1 Peter 4:17, 19. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

But woe unto you, overseers and founders, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 23:13.

But woe unto you, overseers and founders, hypocrites! for ye refused to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and ye gone astray to seek first what to eat, what to drink and what to clothes, ye did contrary to the will of God. Matthew 6: 31-33.

But woe unto you, overseers and founders, hypocrites! for ye refused to pray for the kingdom of God to come, so that the will of God may be done on earth as it is in heaven, ye did contrary to the will of God. Matthew 6: 9-10.

But woe unto you, overseers and founders, hypocrites! for ye refused to preach the gospel of the kingdom of God in all the world for a witness unto all nations, so that end may come, and the next event may occur, ye did contrary to the will of God. Matthew 24:14.

But woe unto you, overseers and founders, hypocrites! for ye refused to witnesses the King of the kingdom of God on earth in all the world, ye did contrary to the will of God. Acts 1:8.

But woe unto you, overseers and founders, hypocrites! for ye refused to preach the repentance and remission of sin in among all nations for the qualification to enter into the kingdom of God, ye did contrary to the will of God. Luke 24:47.

In Revelation 2:26-29. Says, And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Re: Last Warning To Overseers And Founders! by Buytruth(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Share, forward to go viral
Re: Last Warning To Overseers And Founders! by Maynman: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Always reactive not proactive.

(1) (Reply)

Zion Ministry Last Sunday Of The Month Fellowship (27TH NOVEMBER, 2022) / MORNING ADHKAR. ‌��������� ‌*it Protects You From Evil Of Human Beings, / Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.