Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi (22304 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by proprince(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Thank you Sir, you are a true servant of God.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by CheapHomes1: 4:43am On Oct 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja pastor wan copy OPM

how is he afonja?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2022
But Jesus said when we give alms we should not let out left hand know what our right hand is doing abi? Abi na eyes dey pain me when I dey read bible abi e no dey some people Bible?

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Truvelisback(m): 5:07am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I don't know how to put it but this just looks and feels like he's doing rubbish to me. The whole carrying cash and taking pictures thing is just somehow.
People like u are Part of Nigeria misery. U are just ranting rubbish. What have u done to help a single flood victim?

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by magzey: 5:12am On Oct 26, 2022
A very good gesture, but must they Snap and arrange the monies in that manner, I sence a religious and politically motivated help grin grin

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by udemzyudex(m): 5:23am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I don't know how to put it but this just looks and feels like he's doing rubbish to me. The whole carrying cash and taking pictures thing is just somehow.

Sebi na your president suppose set example right?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2022
smile4kenn:

Are you just seeing this hardened criminal for the first time. He is one of the false prophets the bible talked about in the end times. We are in end times now. While he is doing rituals, raping, stealing and murdering innocent souls, he is also staging fake movies like this one to balance off his evil deeds. Sometimes I wonder if hell really exists because the kind of fire waiting for this false prophets, chai daris God o.

You see your comment eh...it's well. You are not God and I'm sure you're not perfect as well

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Pat081: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2022
iHart:
You see that money? Na fight dey goes use share am.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm 100% right that guy in the red top with the money look � like a thief to me na beer joint half of the money will go to
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Pat081: 5:41am On Oct 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
your brain is working upside down fool you should have called some1 to read for you
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Pat081: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Votewiselynaija:
Not all these laborers go to Idp camps with their political party attire to donate 5 loaves of bread and 2 cartons of noodles.
Yeye dey smell.
Vote wisely naija
how many people have you helped in your area, Church, or in your family
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Pat081: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Others Pastors should now follow if TB is alive today he too will send help them
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Qoko: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2022
While PMB is directing his ministeries for 3 months planning for flood victims
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by hardon1(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Our government need need to do something about this flood especially concerning the future... This is not child's play

People don SUFFER.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Bigchristo: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This the problem, some of us can’t dash their Neigbors ordinary cup of rice but when they see someone who did it they will talk down the person, your thinking is a foolish thinking.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
which one your papa do, ọdẹ ọmọ
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by EdiskyHarry: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Why don't you do your own.
What he is doing there is a kind of motivation to others to follow the same step.
Just as you have heard of this footballer sadio mane assisting his people and taking pictures with them. It's not a showoff but a sign to trigger others, and motivate others.
Stop living this life of bitterness, hate and unnecessary criticism it's not good for you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by nengibo: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He's an Ijaw man from Delta, and has always been philanthropic
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by sylve11: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2022
iHart:
You see that money? Na fight dey go use share am.

Una matter nor be here grin cheesy cool

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by sylve11: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2022
smile4kenn:

Are you just seeing this hardened criminal for the first time. He is one of the false prophets the bible talked about in the end times. We are in end times now. While he is doing rituals, raping, stealing and murdering innocent souls, he is also staging fake movies like this one to balance off his evil deeds. Sometimes I wonder if hell really exists because the kind of fire waiting for this false prophets, chai daris God o.

embarassed cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by samuelson06(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

That's his style. Do your own.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Anakazo22: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Ilaje1 post=117879284]

Your comment shows you are not sensible. Did he give the money to one person or a unit of people? How are they gonna spend or share the money? Why not go with food stuff, relocate some people. Donate the money to a central body give those guys daily relief. What is it with the cash and taking picture? Shows he's using it for photo OPs. [/quote

Na you no get single sense...na your money or are you the one to tell him how to give out his money, and besides the people who received the money received it on behalf of the people... you can see how happy the people are... nobody is complaining with how he gave out the money except you that has not and cannot give out a dime...mumu.
How much your Papa don give

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by RoyalRumble1(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Oga, go do ur own instead of criticizing person wey dey do he own and u neva fit do am.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by sageb: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Afro3:
Relief: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi, Others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9K3imceIB8

In an effort to mitigate their suffering as a result of the ravaging flood in some parts of the country, the founder, Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry Warri Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin through his foundation. Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Foundation (JOFF) has reached out to families affected by flood.

The cleric who physically led a team to this mission was sighted in a viral video moving in canoe to reach the victims in all the States of Niger Delta, including Kogi, Anambra, Oyo and others.

His first point of call was Ayakoromo in Burutu local government area of Delta State where he and his team were received with excitement by the community in need.

Apart from dolling out millions of Naira in relief to the community, the respected man of God also took along with him to Mercy City members of the community where he provided them with decent accommodation, feeding and clothing.

The community was full of excitement to Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and his team for bringing them succour and alleviating their pains and suffering.

The community said he's the only private individual who has thought it necessary to come to their aid since the community was submerged.

He defied all odds, swam in the waters just to reach out to the community.

In other communities visited within and outside Niger Delta, the team left footprints of love and joy as evidently seen in the faces of the people. The man of God dolled out cash gifts and took along with him locals who were sick or needed medical care to temporarily live in Mercy City till the flood recedes.

By the time the mission was completed, no fewer than 5000 persons were rescued and currently under the accommodation of, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Foundation at Mercy City.

Prayers have trialed the exercise as the people have continued to hail the kind gesture by the billionaire man of God.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/prophet-jeremiah-fufeyin-takes-succour-to-flood-victims-in-delta-bayelsa-anambra-kogi-others/

God bless the prophet
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Oju4190: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Baba OPM....flood victims are waiting for u ooo,for dere scholarship and brand new estate
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by DisLifeSha: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2022
As the giving dey pain you, e dey sweet me. God bless Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Owomowomo1

TastyFriedPussy:
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Rolyroly10: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

How much your papa donate

Prophet Jeremiah has been doing this for a very long time

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by DisLifeSha: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Mumu like you. Before OPM, there's been Mercyland and he dey give wotowoto

VeryWickedMan:

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Nickson6969(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
And you what have you done to help people

61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid .