Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi (22296 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Awise09(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
That's how to practices Christianity.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Basiljoe: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I don't know how to put it but this just looks and feels like he's doing rubbish to me. The whole carrying cash and taking pictures thing is just somehow.
If you know, you know.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Onogiede(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja pastor wan copy OPM
shut that idiotic mouth,.. Jeremiah is from delta state,.even though is Yoruba not Nigeria,. Afonja kill you der
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by seunak2016: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

At least he went to IDP camp not out 9f challenge that other candidates are going there. Since he donated 5 loaves 9g bread and 2 cartons of indomie, he won't steal more than he gave. The one that donated 100m, how much do you think he will steal and where did he get the money from? You think the 100m is free?

By the way, who is naija voting wisely for?
are you aware obi already paid 40m for pdp form before he realised the way things are going, he can't WIN then he japa and forget the money.

obi could be small thief when he get to power but atiku and bat......
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Chiedygirl: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Matthew 6:2
[2]When you give a gift to a beggar, don’t shout about it as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you in all earnestness, they have received all the reward they will ever get.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Anakazo22: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I don't know how to put it but this just looks and feels like he's doing rubbish to me. The whole carrying cash and taking pictures thing is just somehow.

Look at how ungrateful you are...some of you will just come here and be talking trash... what you can't do you see someone doing it you said it's rubbish... you expect him to transfer money to their bank account abi... fool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Greatex90: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please let SNAKES not bite Prophet oo
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by bigcee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Who your papa help?

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by fineboynl(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Unfortunately tb joshua is no more.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Jalaw: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
post=117876831:

Politics, bitterness and hatred has turned you to something else.
Typical Peter Obi supporter.
May God heal you of whatever is going on around you.
Our honest prayer for you and yours.

VeryWickedMan, no wonder, Na dem
Still collect tho...

If you say Peter Obi, What makes you different from him?
Isn't that hatred and bitterness on your own part?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by chiedozie198100: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

my dear I just wonder. the guy he gave that money, is he the only one in the community? and what was he gonna buy with the cash, where everywhere is flooded?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by VeryWickedMan: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Onogiede:
shut that idiotic mouth,.. Jeremiah is from delta state,.even though is Yoruba not Nigeria,. Afonja kill you der

Fufeyin = Fufu + Eyin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by davidque: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
I commend the gesture of support to the flood victims, but I don't subscribe to this photoshoot in dangerous flood waters.it is not a wise action and the display of cash was totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by nedekid: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na wah oh! Which kind flood be this? shocked
The water is not even reducing.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by TriittNG: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by KaluwisxPRO: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Na Tompolo brother. Them dey find good image with this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by OPICANTO2223: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Man of God. Where is Adeboye whose church money comes more from SSandSE Christian states.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by koolaid87: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

And typing that scathing comments from the comfort of your home doesn't only feel but also looks rubbish to me.

The gesture should be commended regardless of how it looks. If you think its easy, go out of your way and help the community.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Love48(f): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2022
I really love this man
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Ilaje1: 1:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Anakazo22:

Look at how ungrateful you are...some of you will just come here and be talking trash... what you can't do you see someone doing it you said it's rubbish... you expect him to transfer money to their bank account abi... fool

Your comment shows you are not sensible. Did he give the money to one person or a unit of people? How are they gonna spend or share the money? Why not go with food stuff, relocate some people. Donate the money to a central body give those guys daily relief. What is it with the cash and taking picture? Shows he's using it for photo OPs.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Globalistic(f): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2022
God bless you Sir.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by Tboymessiah(m): 3:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Finneseguy1:
This is truly an open development, still waiting for mummy GO’s and daddy GO’s in other churches that have branches in affected areas to follow the same footsteps

NasoLifeBe

You have a good point.....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by kingthreat(m): 3:33am On Oct 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja pastor wan copy OPM

Jeremiah Fufeyin is Ijaw. We know you came on Nairaland to be negative but at least don't be foolish about it.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by VERDA: 3:38am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

At least he is doing something and the cash is actually real and will get to people, the state of his heart is between him and God, we don't have to criticise everything. Do the little you can do to help too
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by smile4kenn(m): 3:43am On Oct 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Are you just seeing this hardened criminal for the first time. He is one of the false prophets the bible talked about in the end times. We are in end times now. While he is doing rituals, raping, stealing and murdering innocent souls, he is also staging fake movies like this one to balance off his evil deeds. Sometimes I wonder if hell really exists because the kind of fire waiting for this false prophets, chai daris God o.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by mukthar2000(m): 4:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Attention sakers, most they snap the money for us to see?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Nice one sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.