Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down (34224 Views)

Aviation Fuel Price Crash Imminent As Dangote Refinery Begins Supply Of Products / New Petrol Price Imminent As Landing Cost Hits ₦180 Per Litre / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Jokerman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
With all these combined with fuel scarcity, and you still want me to vote Tinubat because I'm a Yoruba?

Something must be wrong with you... clowns and thieves.

Peter Obi is the mandate on which sane Nigerians stand

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by atheistandproud(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tufia
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by AliyuMahdi9: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by just2endowed: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
CAPITALBEE:
Another shege seen successfully... It's been three days straight here tho cry

2 days here no light
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by bonnyhope: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
We have been in the darkness for the past 3days here in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by AdamuKD: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad Engr ABUBAKAR ALIU sad,One Hausa man is in charge of POWER sad sad.No wondee sad,Electricity is upside-down sad. Tufia angry sad
Sha you are supporting emilokan, u never see anything yet. By the time hunger wire you proper, na you go dey look for where dem dey buy snipper or Atlantic ocean to enter

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by RepoMan007: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Joke people. After 8 years no prepaid metres so people don't pay the discos and discos reject excess load that' can push customer debt far above payment rate to leave end users in darkness.
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by edungene7: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
APC and evil news God nah every day we dey beg you
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by tony1305: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Yeah and that's not enough for the so called APC, they're planning yo take us from bottom to bottom less pit.
It will never be well with those that put that Buhari in Aso rock. It will never be well with this government and their their future generations.
It will never be well with those blinded by their greed on seeing and experiencing the suffering everyone is going through yet want to support this same APC to return to power.
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by ipobarethieves: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

Sha you are supporting emilokan, u never see anything yet. By the time hunger wire you proper, na you go dey look for where dem dey buy snipper or Atlantic ocean to enter
u are dumb/slow upstairs.. Is it Atiaku Frimpong El Cameroonian u are supporting grin? U'll soon carry bowl like Almajiri u are dey beg for food on the streets of kaduna
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by chatinent: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
I don't understand. Light bin dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by shegoon: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Abeg! Help invite the colonial masters, tell them we are sorry, they should come back... I so much believe we will still do better under them
SouthSouth1914:
Nigeria needs to go back to the days of colonial master system. If we had been there since, we would have solved this unending issue of power.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by kologba: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The 2023 presidential election will reveal the total number of mad people in Nigeria

What type of country is this for the love of God?

See how low the APC government have reduced Nigeria to, every sector of the economy is in total collapse since the inception of the useless man in aso rock and his satanic party the APC

Who did Nigeria and Nigerians offend to deserve this kind of useless APC leaders
obi will not still be president...ogun kill u
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by nedekid: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by imagrg(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Corruption and ineptitude are what bring about, bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by tribalmall: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Once the majority select who they want you can be rest assured that the loser are the lunatics n mad ones. They are most your tribesmen, we wait patiently till 2023 to affirm this.

NaijaRoyalty:
The 2023 presidential election will reveal the total number of mad people in Nigeria

See how low the APC government have reduced Nigeria to, every sector of the economy is in total collapse since the inception of the useless man in aso rock and his satanic party the APC

Who did Nigeria and Nigerians offend to deserve this kind of useless APC leaders
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by beejay85: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
edoncast:
Imagine the effontery .Threatening us with a brand new darkness when we already have the darkness raised to power 3

Last month ,I had an issue with my wife how she spent 5000 in just two days just to cook soup for 3 of us .This was because I was broke though .

Last week,I passed through agege.So,I decided to get some stuff for soup since I could buy everything on a spot .Imagine,I spent 5000 and the soup could not even last for three days .

One small fish 1300
Tomatoes 500
Ata Rodo 500
Palm oil 500
Onions 100
Grinding 150
Ewedu 100
Rice 500
Beans 500
Garri 500.

It will not be well with Buhari and his cohorts
My good friend...its caused by inflation....
We dont meet up our opec quota..debts very high...
Ghana with far lesser population and strong natural resource in oil and cocoa have a much worse inflation rate as we speak.
The company i wrk had to pay its ghanian staff a substantial one off amount just to cushion the effect of the inflation currently in Ghana.
Despite the high cost of food and groceries..nigeria is still among the cheapest places to live even here in africa..
We pray and hope for better times.
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Buhari4sale: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thank God
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by gonkin(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Even if Abraham Lincoln came back from the dead and became an APC presidential candidate, APC should never be returned to power. Things keep getting from bad to worse.
We complain things were hard in January 2022 now its October and its worse than it was. By February 2023 we'll say OCTOBER 2022 was better.

Forget say na ur papa, tribe person or uncle dey contest for APC, APC MUST GO

Una no dey see abi people wen still dey knack chest carry APC for head no dey the same naija wen we dey? I no just understand.
APC isnt just 1 person, its a party filled with destroyers from BUHARI to EMEFIELE, ZAINAB, LAI MOHAMMAD, PATAMI, Adamu, suleiman adamu, saraki, suleh mamman, mohammad maigari, zubairu dada. All from top to bottom are destroyers and the 2 i dislike the most are zainab and emefiele.

APC is a destructive party and now people dey knack chest say dem want apc again. Im not sure those people are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Grace001: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Useless country
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Temptee101(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nigeria is a failed state

If you like don't vote wisely in 2023.
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2022
tribalmall:
Once the majority select who they want you can be rest assured that the loser are the lunatics n mad ones. They are most your tribesmen, we wait patiently till 2023 to affirm this.

Yeah, just like Tinubu was rejected in Kano
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by coputa(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Nigeria problem is systemic, it's not about political parties, after all it's the same crop of people that are hopping from one political party to another.We need a sovereign national conference,where the constitution of this country will be changed to accommodate all sections of this country,where grievous punishment like death penalty will be given to corrupt public office holders.Right now, Nigerians are embarking on another round of the "Merry go round".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by simplesearch: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Was there ever moments in recent years when Nigerians enjoyed an uninterrupted power supply? Hasn't it always been epileptic, with huge bills to accompany such prolong darkness? Total collapse or overhaul with no accompany irrational billing will be a good place to start with. Nigeria needs a total overhaul in all facets of its national life.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Yankee101: 3:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Scatter scatter policies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting / Residents Protest As EFCC Storms Ambode’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.