Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down (34209 Views)

Aviation Fuel Price Crash Imminent As Dangote Refinery Begins Supply Of Products / New Petrol Price Imminent As Landing Cost Hits ₦180 Per Litre / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Moredanaconquer: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2022
But we northerners are enjoying almost 24 hrs power supply
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by estherozioma: 3:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Ikeja electricity has been a mess since a month ago, we don't see light
they added so much money to their meter estimation, although we are using pretty paid but neighbor that is using estimated bills paid 72k from the 24k they are paying before.
You will just see them moving up and down with ladders.
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by arantess: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:
Which way naija? This is retrogression, why do we keep moving backward everyday instead of making headways.

Nigerians are tired, we've reached the end of our tether, I see a violent revolution happening soon if things continue this way.

If you see people who are tired of their bondage you will know

Nigeria is not tired, are we not seeing it in this campaign season?

When we are tired, we will take back the country, for now nothing like that

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2022
And the ruling party are here promising us heaven on earth ... anyway Nigerians deserves the kind mumu they are getting as presi
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2022
And the ruling party are here promising us heaven on earth ... anyway Nigerians deserves the kind mumu they are getting as president
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Laughingkk: 4:37am On Oct 26, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
I believe this issue of national power grid collapse will become a thing of the past once Peter obi becomes president next year.
The Anambra he governed,we still have suffer heads there,that was why the liar relocated to a better state
Hate speech kee them all
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by OChimex: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The 2023 presidential election will reveal the total number of mad people in Nigeria

What type of country is this for the love of God?

See how low the APC government have reduced Nigeria to, every sector of the economy is in total collapse since the inception of the useless man in aso rock and his satanic party the APC

Who did Nigeria and Nigerians offend to deserve this kind of useless APC leaders

Buhari is just a shameless monumental idiot who is uselesss even to himself. But the more pathetic idiots are Nigerians who keep electing these scoundrels.
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Bluntemperor: 4:49am On Oct 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I no understand

Discos Are Not Working:
Anyone who has to do with Electricity in Nigeria are wicked,thieves and very Corrupt in all ramifications! In fact in a place like China, they would have been arrested and jailed for life!
Why are we so evil not to allow lights both in town and villages in Nigeria?
- What is the Budgets of Gemco and DISCOS in Nigeria?
How much of these Budgets have they implemented in Nigeria?
- We don't produce anything - we don't produce the Pre-paid Metres,yet it's never available until you add Naira to DISCOS/ NEPA Officials!
- During Kainji- Dam era,we wait till raining season then until snake destroyed the passage of light!
- We assembled Pre-paid Metres here,yet most of these items are not working!
- why do we make things difficult for ourselves in Nigeria because of Corruption, Ethnicity and Tribalism and fools says 'Youth should not travelled outside our Nation' when these so called Leaders have their Children out there!
Till date,we don't know the Ministers in charge of this department!
Without 24/7 lights, don't expect Industrialization in Nigeria!
Very Frustrating and Shameful indeed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Bluntemperor: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I no understand

Discos Are Not Working:
Anyone who has to do with Electricity in Nigeria are wicked,thieves and very Corrupt in all ramifications! In fact in a place like China, they would have been arrested and jailed for life!
Why are we so evil not to allow lights both in town and villages in Nigeria?
- What is the Budgets of Gemco and DISCOS in Nigeria?
How much of these Budgets have they implemented in Nigeria?
- We don't produce anything - we don't produce the Pre-paid Metres,yet it's never available until you add Naira to DISCOS/ NEPA Officials!
- During Kainji- Dam era,we wait till raining season then until snake destroyed the passage of light!
- We assembled Pre-paid Metres here,yet most of these items are not working!
- why do we make things difficult for ourselves in Nigeria because of Corruption, Ethnicity and Tribalism and fools says 'Youth should not travelled outside our Natio' when these so called Leaders have their Children out there!
Till date,we don't know the Ministers in charge of this department! We do things , even typing In darkness these days!
Without 24/7 lights, don't expect Industrialization in Nigeria!
Very Frustrating and Shameful indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by omoharry(f): 4:58am On Oct 26, 2022
edoncast:
Imagine the effontery .Threatening us with a brand new darkness when we already have the darkness raised to power 3

Last month ,I had an issue with my wife how she spent 5000 in just two days just to cook soup for 3 of us .This was because I was broke though .

Last week,I passed through agege.So,I decided to get some stuff for soup since I could buy everything on a spot .Imagine,I spent 5000 and the soup could not even last for three days .

One small fish 1300
Tomatoes 500
Ata Rodo 500
Palm oil 500
Onions 100
Grinding 150
Ewedu 100
Rice 500
Beans 500
Garri 500.

It will not be well with Buhari and his cohorts
Well, Buhari is leaving by May next year while another old and sick man will be voted in by you guys . You all should enjoy your change oo!
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Greenfaces: 5:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Òhhhhhhh, as a solar installer i should be so scared about this right? �
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by dreu2fine(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The 2023 presidential election will reveal the total number of mad people in Nigeria

See how low the APC government have reduced Nigeria to, every sector of the economy is in total collapse since the inception of the useless man in aso rock and his satanic party the APC

Who did Nigeria and Nigerians offend to deserve this kind of useless APC leaders
Y blaming APC
No be una vote them
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2022
dreu2fine:

Y blaming APC
No be una vote them
I no vote APC and still won't vote them in 2023 because the party is useless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Tvoice: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I no understand

U go soon understand, by d time u nor see light for 2 weeks, and mosquito use u dance coloba hehehehen, by dat time u go undersitdon

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by dreu2fine(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I no vote APC and still won't vote them in 2023 because the party is useless
Hahahahaha
Blame the leaders n the masses not the party
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by anonimi: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You are a wiseman sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by anonimi: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:
Which way naija? This is retrogression, why do we keep moving backward everyday instead of making headways.

Nigerians are tired, we've reached the end of our tether, I see a violent revolution happening soon if things continue this way.

Prophet Jonathan warned us about ThiefNuibu’s fraudulent packaging of Buhari being retrogression. Why did we not listen in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by victorVIC1(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2022
The level of failure in this country is really overwhelming.

Businesses can't access FX to fund international trade (The ripple effects will hit the economy massively within the next few months), the educational sector is a total failure, government agencies have normalised payment of fast track before doing their jobs, power supply in Lagos is currently below 10 percent owing to the unjustified reason highlighted on this thread, fuel no come dey too despite say crude oil na one of our major resources, security nko? That one na no go area

Now you should understand why people sell off assets that they've tolled for years to aquire just to relocate from this country.

It is quite frightening how Nigerians are unusually silent despite all the recent abnormalities.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Painsoother(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2022
edoncast:
Imagine the effontery .Threatening us with a brand new darkness when we already have the darkness raised to power 3

Last month ,I had an issue with my wife how she spent 5000 in just two days just to cook soup for 3 of us .This was because I was broke though .

Last week,I passed through agege.So,I decided to get some stuff for soup since I could buy everything on a spot .Imagine,I spent 5000 and the soup could not even last for three days .

One small fish 1300
Tomatoes 500
Ata Rodo 500
Palm oil 500
Onions 100
Grinding 150
Ewedu 100
Rice 500
Beans 500
Garri 500.

It will not be well with Buhari and his cohorts
So shall we vote wisely cum 2023 sir?
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by jaxxy(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2022
so there is power bt no distribution? who is the minister of power?
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by AdamuKD: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2022
ipobarethieves:
u are dumb/slow upstairs.. Is it Atiaku Frimpong El Cameroonian u are supporting grin? U'll soon carry bowl like Almajiri u are dey beg for food on the streets of kaduna

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by heysquare(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Where were you when Jonathan administration sold phcn to incompetent people just to compensate them?
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 26, 2022
ehissi:

It's flood related......most parts of the South and some parts of the North are under flood!!

Or should electricity be supplied with people's electronics and streets transformers soaked in floodwaters?

Did they mention flood. Abi you're the one in charge
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2022
heysquare:

Where were you when Jonathan administration sold phcn to incompetent people just to compensate them?

Well, we were here when APC promised Nigerians 24/7 electricity. Always shifting blame...that is the biggest sign of an incompetent person

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by ehissi(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Reinaldo:

Did they mention flood. Abi you're the one in charge

It's called common sense! Some parts of the country are plagued by flood, even if the announcement wasn't made, it stands to reason that light will be put off to protect the lives of people affected in areas submerged by flood from wholesale electrocution...........

Or haven't you considered that at all?
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Microwhy: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Comeback and rant when you have a clear eyes.
Comprehension is a major part of our life.
The post and your comment are inversely proportional to one another.
How does Discos reject power generated by Gencos correlate to you trash.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by gabicon: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Let's be technical about this problem, it's an inherited problem and if we have to blame anyone for this problem, we should blame president Obasanjo who thought it wise to centralise electricity despite the fact that it hasn't worked for us for decades.

The national assembly has graciously passed a bill to decentralise the electricity sector, they forwarded this bill to the state houses of assembly only eleven states have passed it, the remaining 25 are insisting on state police before they pass it. We should be going after these states of assembly who are refusing to pass this bill. Security is important, but it is presently not a low hanging fruit, let's get nourishment from the low hanging fruit first.

If we combine all the brain power of all our presidential candidates together and the laws that control our electricity sector doesn't change, we will still experience these problems. The problem is a legislative problem not an executive one. How can one generate electricity in Delta and send the same electricity to Kano via Osogbo? There is just too many points of failure.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by toprealman: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Joke Silva and co!

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by madjune(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2022
chivie44:
Please I need your help guys, a richman took away my wife and kids away from me. Segun Awofiranye that is the name of the man. Please help me I still love my wife and kids

What stops you from going to the Police Station and reporting your matter?
Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shebi all of you use to smite us that we are depressed, saddist and a pessimist lol. So the HEAT don reach una side too and your brains are starting to function well now. Look at your username, What Is Royal about evil people. If I should say what's on my mind to most people living In this forsaken hell of a place. Everything In It will burn Into Ashes. You guys ain't seen Nothing Yet..

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down by highchief1: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.