Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Hate Sexy Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Sexy Ladies (575 Views)

2 Sexy Ladies Seen Dancing And Rocking Each Other Seductively / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Sexy Ladies by VictorUSA(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Can you Imagine?

I hate those ladies that looks sexy and their appearance and ways of doing things tells you that they are readily available for sex at any given time in exchange for any little token. And most Nigerian girls are like that.

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Hate Sexy Ladies by Michelle70(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2022
So to look sexy is now a bad thing.

U want them to tie wrapper or what?
Re: I Hate Sexy Ladies by Eyinju112(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Victor please rest...
Not every lady who dress sexy is a prostitute haba... Some ladies naturally have clothes fitting bodies, so what do you want them to wear?

You’re a mumu man, your wife or gf go suffer with this your mental health
Re: I Hate Sexy Ladies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you Imagine?

I hate those ladies that looks sexy and their appearance and ways of doing things tells you that they are readily available for sex at any given time in exchange for any little token. And most Nigerian girls are like that.

Victor Jalingo

angry
Re: I Hate Sexy Ladies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you Imagine?

Victor Jalingo

bro serrrriouyssly..how much will u charge a guy to smash u on site.?...lets talk buscines? smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Made This Igbo Guy Hate Nigerian Women / Israel Adesanya / He Wants To Divorce His Wife Because Of This Delicious Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.