Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket (33500 Views)

We Have Successfully Dismantled “Operation Mockingbird” By Obi Against Jagaban / Peter Obi Please Be Wearing Life Jacket When Boarding Canoe / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by OgaTheTop2: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Joebayo217:
No best among them they are all the same.
They are the same, agreed. So, let's give Obi a chance...we gave other failure the chance to rule.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Speaktruth1: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Amen.

uote author=DMerciful post=117882509]I was telling my wife that I'm afraid the way Obi mingles with people. I know what his opponents are capable of. I don't want him to be attacked by one useless thug sent with a poisonous knife. Funsho Williams comes to mind.

God almighty, protect Obi because on this rock will the new Nigeria be built![/quote]
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by juman(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... He is just a simple man who easily identifies with the common citizens!

He is basically trying to teach your other politicians how to properly campaign! Wise people should take notes!

That said, he does need to tone it down a bit... He needs to be alive and well to change the nation's narrative.

If he is not careful, river would take him away to meet mami water.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by broadman20: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

They don't understand this, you will be label a hater if you say this.

Because only one does not have an EFCC case since he left office as corrupt as Nigeria.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by bonnyhope: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

Meanwhile, nobody cares if Tinubu or Atiku gets electrocuted by a high tension wire grin

Those ones are already on life support

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Ecos(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Shows you that his thinking is not new.

Will he as president improve anything when he is unaware of what is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by lakeside30: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2022
2027 Obi shall rise again,but not this time around
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Ecos(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Overhyped Peter Obi that cant even wear a life jacket to protect himself,how will he protect us in terms of safety.

The real G.O.A.T is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria Bola Tinubu.
Take this two Pampers one for tilumbu and one for your father. Thank you

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Onogiede(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

Meanwhile, nobody cares if Tinubu or Atiku gets electrocuted by a high tension wire grin
who reason their matter,..those two entity are useless
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by jasperism(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2022
DesChyko:
This man get mind o. How dare him? undecided

Seriously......How dare he?
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by matm: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2022
jrusky:
Caution him for what The flood should carry him away he is a useless liar so what is the important in his existence? Nothing absolurely, if I stay in those flood area I will disguise as one of his supporter and creatively push him into the ocean of flood for him to swallow at least 2 gallons of the dirty water before he get rescue.

No need quoting me ok the truth is I hate him with passion if I'm in possession of weapon and I'm to strike him I will do it with no remorse so better don't waste your data quoting me I'm an unrepentant hater of obi.

Tribe aside.A liter of kerosene is N850.A cup of rice is N180.Nigerian debt profile about 31trillion plus. Igbo, Hausa,Yoruba,we all buy from the same market.Hard time knows no tribe and it's getting worse.Who do u suggest Nigerians shld vote for to save millions of Nigeria from acute hardship?
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by imrany20(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi eye service as usual, no safety compliance. Una principal na educated illiterate.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Masterclass32: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2022
jrusky:
Caution him for what The flood should carry him away he is a useless liar so what is the important in his existence? Nothing absolurely, if I stay in those flood area I will disguise as one of his supporter and creatively push him into the ocean of flood for him to swallow at least 2 gallons of the dirty water before he get rescue.

No need quoting me ok the truth is I hate him with passion if I'm in possession of weapon and I'm to strike him I will do it with no remorse so better don't waste your data quoting me I'm an unrepentant hater of obi.

Good for you.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Meedon: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Joebayo217:
No best among them they are all the same.

Their eye will soon clear. Na Peter Obi be their saviour. All Nigerian politicians contesting for next years election are the same.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by stephanie79548: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi for the peopleObi for the people...

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by oshonwambada: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

bad mouth no go kill u lolz
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
He's taking his personal safety for granted and this will make the wishes of Nigeria enemies those whom have ploudered and looted the country to its bone marrow to actualise.

Please remember what desperate politicians did to Funsho Williams in Lagos State.

Sir please be guided and we love you.........

God protect Gregory Peter Obi.
you mean Tinubu did to Funsho Williams
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by ebuclassic18(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

They don't understand this, you will be label a hater if you say this.
No we won't,his the best among the rest
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2022
haffaze777:
Igbo people truly love Peter Obigrin
sokunbi Nigerians love Obi

Hahahahahaha
Tinubu urchins are crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by AlphaWolf27: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Just for the photo-op.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by billgabb(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2022
If not that your useless party created Insecurity, should we be lamenting or worried about safety. Foolish APC and PDP urchins.
handsomeyinka:
Overhyped Peter Obi that cant even wear a life jacket to protect himself,how will he protect us in terms of safety.

The real G.O.A.T is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria Bola Tinubu.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Melvin56: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi is from anambra
An average anambra man knows how to swim
That's not an excuse tho
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Lexit: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2022
They forgot that Peter in the Bible walked on water. So why life jacket? grin cheesy shocked
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Wilddove(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
grin grin grin
Yeah.. I saw one of the videos where one lady was so mad about Peter Obi not using a life jacket grin grin grin . She even threatened to sue him if such repeats itself again. grin grin grin. She begged him NOT to do that again as the great future of this country are already in his hands and Nigerians would NOT want anything to happen to him grin grin grin
na only you and your family future dey his hands efuluefu
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Wilddove(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:

Take this two Pampers one for tilumbu and one for your father. Thank you
Anu mpama
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by everythinggirly(f): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2022
He shouldn't joke with his life. We want him!

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2022
A Presidential candidate that can't save himself want to save Nigerians

his zombies said he should see the tears in their eyes, why not save this tears till post election

post election southeast will be hot because this patron of zombies goes no where near maitama not to talk of asorock
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by fergie001: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2022
This thread kiss
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by ufuosman(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by TheSameGuy(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Let's see if this will multiply to votes for Pandora criminal come 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by NLaob: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by kals4luv990(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.