Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket (33493 Views)

We Have Successfully Dismantled “Operation Mockingbird” By Obi Against Jagaban / Peter Obi Please Be Wearing Life Jacket When Boarding Canoe / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by phorget(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

They don't understand this, you will be label a hater if you say this.

Nigerians should not come out on election day then... undecided

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Dougyclan: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
We plead sir
him dun Forget say Obedient is better than sacrifice...
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Uchedizzy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peter obi is the best thing that has happened to labour party before now who knows labour party

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by HomeTutorsPro: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:

If him like, Make him faint, we no care nonsense

Hmmm
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Afamed: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
The Pandora fraud is a learner. At this stage , dem still dey teach the GCE holder to wear jacket. Na real waooooo
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Guyman01: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

Meanwhile, nobody cares if Tinubu or Atiku gets electrocuted by a high tension wire grin

Make una dey pity urchins now, this punches from every corner is too much

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by EmiLoKanMyAss: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Opunu, your family own and your generation dey Tinubu hand.. may Tinubu misyarn your future and that of your families future as him dey misyarn for Kano so.
Wilddove:
na only you and your family future dey his hands efuluefu
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Mrfixitt(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Shows you that his thinking is not new.

Will he as president improve anything when he is unaware of what is wrong?

You're a deluded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by PrettyIfy7: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Overhyped Peter Obi that cant even wear a life jacket to protect himself,how will he protect us in terms of safety.

The real G.O.A.T is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria Bola Tinubu.

How do you expect a blind animal like BAT to lead and protect humans then?
angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by johnnychuks(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
DMerciful:
I was telling my wife that I'm afraid the way Obi mingles with people. I know what his opponents are capable of. I don't want him to be attacked by one useless thug sent with a poisonous knife. Funsho Williams comes to mind.

God almighty, protect Obi because on this rock will the new Nigeria be built!
was it not the Upland FROG that silent that man you just mentioned in Lagos, it was very obvious then.

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by ambitiouschap17: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
ebuclassic18:

No we won't,his the best among the rest

He is not, can you show me his achievements in his state?
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by BeigJawnson(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Overhyped Peter Obi that cant even wear a life jacket to protect himself,how will he protect us in terms of safety.

The real G.O.A.T is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria Bola Tinubu.

How is GOAT now related to BAT. ... abi GOAT don dey give birth to BAT?
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by ambitiouschap17: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
phorget:

Nigerians should not come out on election day then... undecided
What are the results of the last elections. None of them care about you, let that sink in.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by ebuclassic18(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

He is not, can you show me his achievements in his state?
Go and verify
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by tyinfinity: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Whenever obi thinks of tinubu he wants to commit suicide
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Cypress042(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

Meanwhile, nobody cares if Tinubu or Atiku gets electrocuted by a high tension wire grin

Peter obi is all we know grin
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by JOemmy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
DMerciful:
I was telling my wife that I'm afraid the way Obi mingles with people. I know what his opponents are capable of. I don't want him to be attacked by one useless thug sent with a poisonous knife. Funsho Williams comes to mind.

God almighty, protect Obi because on this rock will the new Nigeria be built!

I do also wonder what is even giving him the confidence to take his security for granted in a dangerous country like nigeria we really pray and hope that we won't witness another murthala muhammed scenario once again.

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by EM123: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Shows you that his thinking is not new.
Will he as president improve anything when he is unaware of what is wrong?
It shows you that he values the people's life more than his own life.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by EM123: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
I was confused on who to vote for in next year's election , but now i know that obi is the best candidate. I will vote for obi.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Archtype:
You support a man who was governor of Borno State when Chibok Abductions happened but you are holding another accountable for IPOB that happened years after he left office as governor of Anambra State.
Politics is not enough excuse for stupidity.

Somebody that housed Kabiru Sokoto...
MY God... This generation needs redemption

1 Like

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by GloriousGbola: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
sukkot:
this man no dey ever follow normal protocol .na so e dey play soccer for track field. now he dey enter canoe without life jacket

This is mint grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by sukkot: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is mint grin grin grin
cheesy grin Salute
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by okoroemeka(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
He's taking his personal safety for granted and this will make the wishes of Nigeria enemies those whom have plundered and looted the country to its bone marrow to actualise.

Please remember what desperate politicians did to Funsho Williams in Lagos State.

Sir please be guided and we love you.........

God protect Gregory Peter Obi.
if PO can fall in and drown in 6-7 ft of water then he is not physically fit to be Nigeria s president
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by JeogahII(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Joebayo217:
No best among them they are all the same.

No sir! They can't all be the same. Obi is not the same with them. If you are seeing all of them the same then something is wrong with your sight. Vote wisely.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by toneroforever(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

The love is overflowing!

The only thing urchins truly care about is the key to the bullion van.
In their hearts, about 80% of them don't give a damn about Tinubu. Forget all these their noise.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Harmony4sure(m): 12:49am On Oct 27, 2022
Please sir, you just the only thing keeping some hopes alive,,No fucking way you are going to leave us with this two thieves Ati and Tinu

1 Share

Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Joebayo217: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2022
JeogahII:

No sir! They can't all be the same. Obi is not the same with them. If you are seeing all of them the same then something is wrong with your sight. Vote wisely.
some of you guys say this during the time when Jonathan was running second term campaign you all said vote wisely and I think the wisely has lead Nigeria to this point grin
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by JeogahII(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Joebayo217:
some of you guys say this during the time when Jonathan was running second term campaign you all said vote wisely and I think the wisely has lead Nigeria to this point grin

You didn't heed to our advise. You voted Buhari because he promised change. You have a chance now make it count. Be Obidient. Vote Peter Obi.
Re: Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket by Joebayo217: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2022
JeogahII:

You didn't heed to our advise. You voted Buhari because he promised change. You have a chance now make it count. Be Obidient. Vote Peter Obi.
Peter obi will obviously win on social media coz those people who will vote aren't not even here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.