Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! (529 Views)

Are Capricorn Really Born And Destined To Suffer In Life / Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! / Why Have I Been So Unfortunate With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Sirchiboy: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2022
It is so sad that Capricorns born are so unfortunate and life is so unfair to them.
35 years no job, no wife, no house and still living with my parents.
I wish I have the power to turn back the hands of time and correct that errors.
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Really?
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Sirchiboy: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Really?
What do you seek for oh Lucifer?
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Adekunle813: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Continue to wallow in fallacy. The moment you realise life doesn't care about your problems the better for you.
And why do you guys tag your existence on some jumbo-numbo Capri or Gemini nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Makamatic: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Until u stop believing that nonsence zodiac sign ... God u don't even have the brain of a 35 years old man
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by MonkModus: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
What error would you correct if you went back in time? The date of your conception or the mistakes you made after you were conceived?

1 Like

Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
It is so sad that Capricorns born are so unfortunate and life is so unfair to them.

Speak for yourself please...imagine an adult still believing in zodiac signs as an to justify your situation...you better take charge of your life

1 Like

Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2022
This guy you must be sick, go on Google and see how successful capris are and moreover why will u put ur fate on some stupid zodiac shit.
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2022
My zodiac sign is

Mammon

I attract anything money , you can check in the constellation of stars above
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Capricorns that are most successful in business? The most ambitious? You are a wrong representative of Capricorn. Infact, you are not a Capricorn at all. Check your month of birth again, cos you are definitely not a Capricorn
Re: Capricorn Born Are So Unfortunate In Life!!! by czarr(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Speak for yourself, I'm Capricorn and this is not my reality, my zodiac doesn't define me. This type of thinking will keep you poor for life, because you won't take responsibility for your life, you'll just ignore your poor habits and decisions and blame zodiac.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Good PPA For Nysc? / . / Do This And Get 10K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.