Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam (8526 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Goldieluks: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
And?
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by ddippset(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
I bet you there will be alot of 20 year olds queueing up for him.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by mulumele(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
People like IBB, OBJ no dey die quick.Life begins at 70.I believe nature is just waiting for Nigerians to take decisive actions against them now.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Macavelius(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
Lucky devil
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tlops(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
Goodluck to him!
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by TenKobo1: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
Shameless Gigolo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by mobeenet(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
this is very bad indeed, unbearable to bear with and not a good sound to hear. for a man to have such mood of a new wife at this his old age. Baba 70th wey want to mary another wife after the death of his wife maryam. please help me tell him what the bible say bcous he no fit read bible for his for been a muslim that 70th years is the maximum year allocated to us by God any additional year is just an extra time for such a person. IBB love toto too much.
IBB don't remarry so that you will enjoy your life o.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by didigor(f): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2011
Lol at the P.I.D. comment grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Myluv1: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
This shouldn't have made the homepage naaah. imo
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by mansmith(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
whala deh,an old man that should be thinking of making the best of his time on earth is thinking of marriage.well,same thing happens in nigerian society at large,imagine,today when i went to service my car,a man over 60 years old was practically kissing his girl friend in the public,whala deh
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
I think Nigeria should stop graduating more jounarlist, cos they are too many and idle, so they walk around criminals to get useless information everyday.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by lastpage: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2011
I wouldn't put it pass IBB that he also killed Maryam.

At least, its no secret that he killed the ONLY SON Mariam had for Bongos Ikwe!

Old Fox FOOL!

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by zikclassiq(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hope she will be as beautiful as maryam?
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Myself2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
So he is truly going ahead to marry Turai wonders shall never cease.The thing wey dey sweet goat na him dey kill am
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by lastpage: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^^TURAI ke? Where did he say that? LKWMD! shocked shocked
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by WebSurfer(m): 3:53am On Aug 22, 2011
idiot wants to marryy grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 4:11am On Aug 22, 2011
So he is truly going ahead to marry Turai

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Vavavoom(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2011
The moniker fool @ 70 grin don stick o!
I hope he gets Gertrude and that she provides him carbon copy storms-the type he made us face as a nation grin

Gri(e)ffindom grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
maryam wasnt the only wife, so who is the jobless reporter asking senseless questions?

Maryam was the ONLY wife. That was something i found curious about IBB and Abacha. Both of them were monogamous and had powerful women as wives.

I hope he isnt marrying another mans wife just as he did to Bongo Sique

First, it's Bongos Ikwue and not whatever you wrote there.

Secondly, Uncle Bongos was NEVER married to Maryam and had never met her by the time he even sang the song "Mariama" that started the rumours. He's a family friend that i've known since birth so please i know what i'm saying. I wish people would try to get their facts right and not perpetuate tall tales/rumours. IBB was Maryam's first and only husband and she was his first and only wife till she died. BONGOS IKWUE AND MARYAM BABANGIDA WERE NEVER EVEN FRIENDS LET ALONE LOVERS, BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND OR HUSBAND AND WIFE. Stale, worthless, annoying rumour.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
^Babangida is polygamous, and maryam wasnt the only wife.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by BigB11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
One of the best qualities of IBB is the sincere respect he has for his family. He is loyal, focused, and extremely dedicated to his folks. And the mannerism of his children speaks a lot about a great job he has done as an excellent father.
His love for his wife can never be matched; he calls his wife, his best friend and a priceless gift from God.

Believe it or not, the announcement that he will re-marry was made simply because of the respect, affection and love he has for his children and Nigerians in general. Therefore, this announcement should be treated with proper respect and honor.

Unlike other "leader", I can assure you with a complete confidence that IBB will never sleep with his daughter in-law under all circumstances.

Regardless of how anyone sees it, IBB will forever be the greatest leader and an incredible role model this country has ever produced. You can sit and actually come up with 1000s of his great qualities you want to emulate in your personal lives.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by BigB11(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
IBB today, IBB tomorrow and IBB forever.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by chimaike: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ark111:

Human beings sef.   Tell me if he go bleep his daughter-in-law una go complain. The man wan marry una dey complain. Abi him tell una say him be Reverend Father? Marriage is not just about sex. It gives you peace of mind and tranquility in your life. Its good to love and be loved. IBB, I no be your fan but for this one, I support you 100%, as its more decent to marry than to be going after house and hotel maids. We need to be objective.

Exactly, is better for him to re-marry than messing him self around.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by petertosh: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
make obj dash am iyabo na grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by BigB11(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ peter_tosh: LORD HAVE MERCY!
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Kx: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
Was Maryam his only wife?

Abi if  dem never marry smally, dem never marry shocked
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
Kx:

Was Maryam his only wife?

tpia@:

^Babangida is polygamous, and maryam wasnt the only wife.

she was his first and only wife. As unbelievable as it sounds to you, the fact remains the same. If he has other wives, what does "re-marrying" mean? Only a divorced person or a widow/widower can "re-marry". Use your brains small na. A polygamist marries one or two more wives, that's not re-marrying. No point in leaving your brain brand new, use it. Besides, it's a well-known fact that Maryam was his only wife, not even in doubt so not worth arguing over. He loved her so much that they had a white wedding because she wanted that, even though he's muslim. I don't argue when i don't have facts. My beef is with the silly rumour about Bongos Ikwue and Maryam.

Big B1:

One of the best qualities of IBB is the sincere respect he has for his family. He is loyal, focused, and extremely dedicated to his folks. And the mannerism of his children speaks a lot about a great job he has done as an excellent father.
His love for his wife can never be matched; he calls his wife, his best friend and a priceless gift from God.

Believe it or not, the announcement that he will re-marry was made simply because of the respect, affection and love he has for his children

I can't say i agree with you very much in all your remarks but there's no argument against what you've said here.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^

1. Maryam was the first lady, not the only wife. OBJ operated a similar setup with Stella. Abacha is the only one of the three who actually seemed to have just one wife.

2. re-marry here is the journalist's words. Nigerian journalism often does not distinguish between accuracy, fact and/or fiction.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by BigB11(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
I do not know why people crave to be f00lish by spreading or believing ridiculous rumor.

Maryam was the first and only wife.

It will simply be unfair to compare a LION with a gorilla; IBB isn't obj in any way.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^look, you can choose to be ignorant or you can decide to deceive people for whatever reason best known to you.

however, no need to bust a vein over the fact that maryam wasnt babangida's only wife.

if you know what he did with the other ones [since you feel they vanished into thin air], then kindly let the rest of us in on it.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^

1. Maryam was the first lady, not the only wife. OBJ operated a similar setup with Stella. Abacha is the only one of the three who actually seemed to have just one wife.

2. re-marry here is the journalist's words. Nigerian journalism often does not distinguish between accuracy, fact and/or fiction.

Replace Nigerian journalism with your name in that last statement lol. Won't waste time arguing with you, i don't want to sound like i'm boasting so i will stop here. Look for a military kid or someone close to the military in the 80s and 90s and perhaps you could hear some of the insider jokes that were going around then about Maryam and IBB's marriage. Their love was more than nwantinti. Even his womanising was less than usual for a naija man in his position. Anyone who knows anything will tell you that.

And by the way, never state rumours or assumptions as facts just because you want to increase your number of posts, what do you gain by doing that? who knows you in person? I usually don't comment on posts i know little about. You should learn to do the same because you come across looking very ignorant and foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coal City, Knowing Enugu[pics] / Security Tips For Every Nigerian / Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.