Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam (8541 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^reread my post above you.

if the fact that IBB had other wives is making you have a bad day, then that's not my problem.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^reread my post above you.

if the fact that IBB had other wives is making you have a bad day, then that's not my problem.

LOL you're hilarious. Bad day? I'm not even a fan of IBB! Couldn't care less if he had a million wives, i'm not even against polygamy as long as it works for whoever does it! You obviously don't  know what the word "fact" means. Perhaps, you know some of these secret wives or their kids or you've heard or read about them somewhere, or seen their photos. Please kindly share the source of this info with the rest of us living in denial lol. You probably know some secret Abachas too grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^is it important for you to know?

if not, then hold on to your delusions but take a chill pill while doing that.

or are you hoping to replace maryam hence your fixation with how many wives the husband had?
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^is it important for you to know?

if not, then hold on to your delusions but take a chill pill while doing that.

or are you hoping to replace maryam hence your fixation with how many wives the husband had?

I guessed as much. Try to change the direction of your lame argument when you're cornered. And use juvenile slang like "chill pill" to boot. Even with google at your disposal you can't prove your point without resorting to keyboard gangsterism grin grin cheesy cheesy LMAO. Pathetic. Put up or shut up. Fools and argument for argument sake really p.i.s.s me off.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^like i told you, the matter doesnt bother me that much since i know many nigerian men are polygamous.

this seems to be news to you for whatever reason, so lobbing insults is your next defence.

i find the topic boring [unlike you], so thats why i'm not returning your fire.

however, keep it up and we'll see each other elsewhere.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^like i told you, the matter doesnt bother me that much
i find the topic boring [unlike you], so thats why i'm not returning your fire.

You find it boring? Really?? You almost fooled me!  grin

however, keep it up and we'll see each other elsewhere.

See you later, alligator  cheesy tongue
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
naijangel7:

You find it boring? Really?? You almost fooled me!  grin

you're the one getting upset over babangida's love life.

i personally could care less but cant say the same about you.

getting your knickers in a twist over the paramours of a 70 year old man sounds rather weird imo but i guess its normal in your own circles.

anyway, dont really care to know your problem so dont assume i find the topic [or you] important.

bye.

hope you dont need to address me again on this thread?
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

you're the one getting upset over babangida's love life.

i personally could care less but cant say the same about you.

getting your knickers in a twist over the paramours of a 70 year old man sounds rather weird imo but i guess its normal in your own circles.

anyway, dont really care to know your problem so dont assume i find the topic [or you] important.

bye.

hope you dont need to address me again on this thread?

Are you still on this boring thread?  tongue I do agree that you could care less. And you should. As for me, i couldn't care less  grin grin grin

And bye again
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
blah blah blah.

getting agitated over the love life of a 70 year old man?

gosh. undecided

smh.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

blah blah blah.

getting agitated over the love life of a 70 year old man?

gosh. undecided

smh.

And the beat goes on tongue
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
um. undecided
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

um. undecided

Choking? grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^enough back and forth. undecided

obviously you want to goad me into really insulting you, but its not going to get to that yet. undecided

however, if you want to die over 70 year old babangida then nobody is stopping you.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^enough back and forth. undecided

obviously you want to goad me into really insulting you, but its not going to get to that yet. undecided

however, if you want to die [b]over 70 year old babangida [/b]then nobody is stopping you.

The bolded portion indicates that you suffer from OCD. Just observe yourself how many times you've mentioned his name and his age in your last 5 posts at least. Who's showing interest? You're obsessed! If this thread bores you and you're so obsessed, i'd love to see a thread you were REALLY interested in!  grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

[s]^^enough back and forth. undecided

obviously you want to goad me into really insulting you, but its not going to get to that yet. undecided[/s]

however, if you want to die over 70 year old babangida then nobody is stopping you.

<===  grin grin grin grin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us 

[size=13pt]You poor confused Ba.st.ard [/size] grin grin grin grin [size=13pt]Look man/woman I know you are confused about your sexuality so like a true Nairalander I am giving you this link http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/sexuality.html get in contact with thm and explain yorself before you get lynched to death in Lagos [/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
hmm.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

hmm.

poor, lazy f.o.ol, whats happened? cat got your tongue? lol! Anyway here is another link for your mental illness as well as your confusion about your sexuality http://www.mind.org.uk/   grin grin grin grin grin biyach!
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^please post more sexuality related sites since you know them all. grin

waank much?

lol.

do you want me to show you around romance section and introduce you to people since you've only been there 3 times in three years and that fact obviously disturbs you grin grin

i for hook you up with the IBB hopeful but i doubt you're the required age though your senility ought to fit the bill.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^please post more sexuality related sites since you know them all. grin

waank much?

lol.

I can see you have a terribly filthy mind, if I had known I would have offered you help sooner here you are http://www.sexualcontrol.com/index.php you need to overcome your illness, I know you are ugly with no confidence but there is no excuse to rot and die grin grin grin grin grin grin

tpia@:

do you want me to show you around romance section and introduce you to people since you've only been there 3 times in three years and that fact obviously disturbs you grin grin

Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone is as lonely and fat as you. I have a beauty right next to me thanks, i just don't need the net for getting laid - I am too handsome for that.

tpia@:

i for hook you up with the IBB hopeful but i doubt you're the required age though your senility ought to fit the bill.

You need to contact them asap! http://www.mind.org.uk/ you have started your hallucinations you pitiful ba.st.ard! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
nolongTing:

You need to contact them asap! http://www.mind.org.uk/ you have started your hallucinations you pitiful ba.st.ard! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^you sound positively demented now. grin
nolongTing:

I can see you have a terribly filthy mind, if I had known I would have offered you help sooner here you are http://www.sexualcontrol.com/index.php you need to overcome your illness, I know you are ugly with no confidence but there is no excuse to rot and die grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone is as lonely and fat as you. I have a beauty right next to me thanks, i just don't need the net for getting laid - I am too handsome for that.

look, no need to beat about the bush.

you need me to show you around romance section?

this one that you keep throwing various sex related sites everywhere, directed at me in particular.

come, am i in your fantasies cos that's what it's beginning to look like.

you can ask some froglets here to supply you with my sex video for you to waank to, since the thing dey do you badly. grin

i always aim to please and really want you to be cured of your lack of testosterone.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
naijangel7:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sems you've been hanging around this babangida thread all day.

would you accept nolongthing in the meantime while IBB is out of your reach.

nolong isnt up to 70 [i hope], but he has the senility of a 90 year old.

will that do? I know the age thing is important to you- geriatric or nothing. grin

lmao.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

sems you've been hanging around this babangida thread all day.

would you accept nolongthing in the meantime while IBB is out of your reach.

nolong isnt up to 70 [i hope], but he has the senility of a 90 year old.

will that do? I know the age thing is important to you- geriatric or nothing. grin

lmao.

Yes, hermaphrodite dear. You already gave me an excuse: it's important to me. What's the excuse for your obsession with IBB and his age? You've said goodbye a thousand times but you still can't walk away from this boring thread. You really must be ugly and fat as someone has said. Loneliness and self-loathe control everything you write. Eyaaaah!!! tongue embarassed Please try your best to resist the urge to reply to me. But if you must continue so that your OCD quota for the thread must be reached, i feel your pain. A hermaphrodite's gotta do what a hermaphrodite's gotta do grin grin grin

Oya, reply with another post containing the words "70" "Babangida" and senility again grin OCD!!!
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by redsun(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^you sound positively demented now. grin

look, no need to beat about the bush.

you need me to show you around romance section?

this one that you keep throwing various sex related sites everywhere, directed at me in particular.

come, am i in your fantasies cos that's what it's beginning to look like.

you can ask some froglets here to supply you with my sex video for you to waank to, since the thing dey do you badly. grin

i always aim to please and really want you to be cured of your lack of testosterone.

Tpia you can't help yourself anymore,you are letting go,you feel like you want to burst,feeling too Hot,even in politics section.

Wha gwan?Haven't you had for so long?Ibb can't do much for you,he is a fu-cked oldie,not even fantizing with his nigerian stolen billions can help you.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by seyibrown(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2011
Una no go kill person for this NL o! LMAO! grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by aloyemeka2: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

maryam wasnt the only wife, so who is the jobless reporter asking senseless questions?

Maryam was his only wife. Must every Northerner be polygamous?. IBB had given various interviews and he maintained that Maryam is his only wife. Why are you trying to force a woman up his throat?. He is not a Hot pig like Obasanjo.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2011
oh dear, another one sobbing over babangida's love life.

lol.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2011
naijangel7:

Yes, hermaphrodite dear. You already gave me an excuse: it's important to me. What's the excuse for your obsession with IBB and his age? You've said goodbye a thousand times but you still can't walk away from this boring thread. You really must be ugly and fat as someone has said. Loneliness and self-loathe control everything you write. Eyaaaah!!! tongue embarassed Please try your best to resist the urge to reply to me. But if you must continue so that your OCD quota for the thread must be reached, i feel your pain. A hermaphrodite's gotta do what a hermaphrodite's gotta do grin grin grin

Oya, reply with another post containing the words "70" "Babangida" and senility again grin OCD!!!

you're very boring, no wonder you're only into geriatric males. grin

now, you're still hanging around waiting for my posts, so go ahead.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by aloyemeka2: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

oh dear, another one sobbing over babangida's love life.

lol.

What do I care about his love life?. The man has released pictures of his family when they were living at Umuahia for long and also pictures of his retirement days at Minna but there is no second woman in the picture. If his son who married 2 wives is on the news, what makes you think his dad's concubines will remain a top secret. Unless you are one of his concubines, do tell us where and how IBB got his 2nd wife.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2011
naijangel7:

Yes, hermaphrodite dear. You already gave me an excuse: it's important to me. What's the excuse for your obsession with IBB and his age? You've said goodbye a thousand times but you still can't walk away from this boring thread. You really must be ugly and fat as someone has said. Loneliness and self-loathe control everything you write. Eyaaaah!!!  tongue embarassed Please try your best to resist the urge to reply to me. But if you must continue so that your OCD quota for the thread must be reached, i feel your pain. A hermaphrodite's gotta do what a hermaphrodite's gotta do  grin grin grin

ouch!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2011
aloy-emeka:

What do I care about his love life?. The man has released pictures of his family when they were living at Umuahia for long and also pictures of his retirement days at Minna but there is no second woman in the picture.

are you for real.
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2011
nolongTing:

ouch!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that's all?

thought you had plenty of strength left to pound your keyboard and also attack photoshop. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Clean-up Of Ogoniland / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / LASG: Only 600,000 Lagos Residents Pay Tax Out Of 22m Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.