Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,479 members, 7,854,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam (8542 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

that's all?

thought you had plenty of strength left to pound your keyboard and also attack photoshop. grin

@tpia you need to be more honest, you name is a disgrace but it shows what your problem is [size=18pt][b]T[/b]he [b]P[/b]roject [b]I A[/b]m[/size]  ok you are g.a, y just say it loud and get Lynched in Nigeria - do us all a favour  grin grin grin grin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2011
^^meet me in romance section because there are other h.omosexuals like you who are also looking for hookups.

i'm sure you'll find a lot of common ground, as you and redsun have already showed us. grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^meet me in romance section because there are other h.omosexuals like you who are also looking for hookups.

i'm sure you'll find a lot of common ground, as you and redsun have already showed us. grin

Here is the link http://theprojectiam.tumblr.com/ you are a REAL HOM.O, just be honest grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2011
^^i'm here to help you, bro.

would you prefer someone met you in the closet since you're afraid to come out of it?

grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^i'm here to help you, bro.

would you prefer someone met you in the closet since you're afraid to come out of it?

grin

[size=15pt]Now we all know what your name stands for: [b]T[/b]he [b]P[/b]roject [b]I A[/b]m[/size]

[size=18pt]Here is the link  http://theprojectiam.tumblr.com/ you are a REAL HOM.O, just be honest  [/size]grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2011
ok, we're making progress now, like i pointed out before.

first it was romance fixation problem.

now its gaay messages.

keep typing, we're getting there.

grin

this is called the journey to self discovery aka say it out loud. grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 1:10am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

ok, we're making progress now, like i pointed out before.

first it was romance fixation problem.

now its gaay messages.

keep typing, we're getting there.

grin

this is called the journey to self discovery aka say it out loud. grin

@tpia Give this article to your carer:==

Contending With Rising Cases Of Mental Illness
By Sukuji Bakoji , BUREAU CHIEF, Kaduna

At the General Out-Patients Department (GOPD), Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Barnawa, Kaduna, a neurotic patient, in his mid-thirties, sat with his relatives who kept him company. He was nauseating and blowing his BIG nose constantly in a most repulsive manner. He was fidgeting, miserable, trembling and seemed to have lost touch with even the people around him. He exhibited symptoms of depression, tension and loss of confidence. In short, he had turned into a vegetable.

Barely ten minutes later, a psychotic patient named tpia Madaki, 45, brought in by his aged parents and four hefty young men in a rented vehicle. They reside at Romi Village, a suburb of the Kaduna metropolis. They hail from Nassarawa State.

Let me know if you need the rest of the article
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2011
nolongTing:

to whom it may concern, here are my case notes cheesy

Contending With Rising Cases Of Mental Illness
By Sukuji Bakoji , BUREAU CHIEF, Kaduna

At the General Out-Patients Department (GOPD), Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Barnawa, Kaduna, a neurotic patient, in his mid-thirties, sat with his relatives who kept him company. He was nauseating and blowing his BIG nose constantly in a most repulsive manner. He was fidgeting, miserable, trembling and seemed to have lost touch with even the people around him. He exhibited symptoms of depression, tension and loss of confidence. In short, he had turned into a vegetable.

Barely ten minutes later, a psychotic nler named nolongthin lol, 45, brought in by his ugly parents and four of his gaay lovers in a rented vehicle. They all reside under the bridge, in a suburb of the Kaduna metropolis. They hail from a very bush and undeveloped forest jungle state.

Let me know if you need the rest of the article
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by nolongTing: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2011
/\/\/\/\/\/\

@tpia Give this article to your carer, changing the words will not change you! grin grin grin grin grin mura.fawker!!!
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by tpia5: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2011
nolongTing:

/\/\/\/\/\/\

@ my mama

Give this article to your carer, changing your medication will not change you! grin grin grin grin grin mura.fawker!!!

grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by naijangel7(f): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2011
you're very boring, no wonder you're only into geriatric males. Grin

Ok senility replaced by geriatric. Let the OCD continue grin cheesy smiley

Don't forget to mention "70", "Babangida" and "chill pill" or their synonyms grin
Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Lestyman: 3:36am On Dec 23, 2011
Good 4 u

Re: IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam by Wendyslim(f): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Na only gold digger fit accept to marry him . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej Writes To British & Italian Pms On Killing Of Their Citizens In Nigeria / Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? / 2019: SDP Chairmen Reject Jerry Gana, Vow To Vacate Ruling Against Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.