Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon (36807 Views)

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by WibusJaga: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Teymanhenry(f): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2022
It's a tough job to do in a country like Nigeria. Kudos to all the stripper who make life easier for bored or lonely men. Everyone got a role to play in this life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Tannhauser(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2022
angry

Are these the strippers? shocked shocked shocked

I'll pass.

angry
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Breastfeed: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2022
No be lie, I go wan watch this show o
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by ibinaboonline: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2022
It's always the 'money' excuse - always. But even these women know deep down it's just who they are. I once asked a very young girl if she's using the money to pay her school fees. She said her parents are still alive and paying her fees. So, why do this? To meet my needs, she said. Go figure. Many, I mean, many Nigerians find themselves in extremely difficult situations but they'd never turn to prostitution or stripping to make ends meet for the simple reason that they abhor it - it's just not who they are. Some will rather go inside market to sell food stuff. Ask the hookup crew if they're willing to sell crayfish in the market. Some women will rather sell pure water than prostitute. While others will rather prostitute than sell pure water. I'm not saying their challenges aren't true or valid. I'm saying that's not at the core of why they chose that path. It's who you are.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Tannhauser(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
It's always the 'money' excuse - always. But even these women know deep down it's just who they are. I once asked a very young girl if she's using the money to pay her school fees. She said her parents are still alive and paying her fees. So, why do this? To meet my needs, she said. Go figure. Many, I mean, many Nigerians find themselves in extremely difficult situations but they'd never turn to prostitution or stripping to make ends meet for the simple reason that they abhor it - it's just not who they are. Some will rather go inside market to sell food stuff. Ask the hookup crew if they're willing to sell crayfish in the market. Some women will rather sell pure water than prostitute. While others will rather prostitute than sell pure water. I'm not saying their challenges aren't true or valid. I'm saying that's not at the core of why they chose that path. It's who you are.

Totally agree with you...

Years ago I once came across a young girl selling okra in the market. This girl was astoundingly beautiful with a banging body to boot. A girl that could be making SERIOUS money from men selling okra in the market? So I went to but the okra grin grin and chatted her up. She said she's a student in the university and does this during holidays to earn money for the next semester. I was impressed but since I was already in a relationship, I resisted the urge to ask for her number.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Enimin: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Very dirty business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by pat077: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2022
sod09:
If NBC don't ban it already
for YouTube?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by adecz: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2022
☺️☺️Eboe, Edo and Calabar gehls,
I troway salute ✌️✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by pat077: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Watch as the guy subscribers on the channel will increase astronomically. Imagine the other bitch saying she no be ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Enny2013(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Ugly strippers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Hmmm

Country hard Sha
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by sod09(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2022
pat077:
for YouTube?
Oh YouTube
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by everythinggirly(f): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2022
What a life that someone will choose you one day as a wife to be with you forever. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Tannhauser(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2022
[center][/center]

adecz:

☺️☺️Eboe, Edo and Calabar gehls,
I troway salute ✌️✌️✌️✌️

It has been proven that people who do stereotypes actually have very low IQs...
Look well, your blood sister is among them, maybe even worse...paying dirty lowlifes to fvxk her.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by focus2727(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Anyone that watches such shows shld go for deliverance
what is different between this and BBN?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
shut up
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2022
There is critical influx of lack of maturity on this NL....

What's wrong with being a stripper?.... Badmouthing is always our Nigerian thing Sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Imka: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Your self righteousness won't take you anywhere. Faackin hypocrite always quick to judge and condemn people. You're the one who needs deliverance, sadly you don't even know that.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2022
harmargedon:
e concern you
E concern am.na una dey spoil society.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
These ones are just hustling to put food on their table... they don't look interesting to me at all and i won't spend a penny on any of them.

I have met gorgeous strippers in the past days.
Why are you quarreling with them?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by BUSHHUNTER: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why are you quarreling with them?

It's my opinion not a fight or beef.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by benqo01(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Cardi B was once a stripper before becoming a star i didn't judge her so why should I judge these girls?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by kals4luv990(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
why do you say so
You over-righteous woman..mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Secondly: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2022
These strippers are completely unattractive.

Just like Chichi of Big Brother Season 7.

I wonder the type of thoughts going thru the minds of men and women who throw money at these ugly things in the name of watching of them strip.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by benqo01(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2022
You all saying rubbish keep shut is it because they re Nigerians, if na white now una no go talk anything dey is nothing wrong been a stripper dey re everywhere so what is d fuse about? Make una lie say una never go stripper club before...... mtcheww

If to day Cardi-B na from Nigeria una for don kill her by now....
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Missionaire: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
xpressionx:
When one serious man comes now,you will hear "before telling him about your past, check his maturity level".

grin
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by mecuries(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
if it has a lot of unclothedness,I would gladly watch
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by olisaEze(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2022
The first night Ocabique launched in P/H city was were I heard strippers chanting "na stripper I be, I no be ashawo", while one of them was grinding my second head to a satisfying nut job between her ample sized gluteus maximus in the dark on a couch. Till date, I still can’t tell the difference between both jobs, though I remain grateful for their efforts! grin

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by SANSAJAY: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2022
harmargedon:
e concern you
In SanctifiedSista's voice, you need deliverance brother wa. Please dont watch this show grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Hermes119: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Another Zola !
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by VawulenceLover: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Say naija oloshos. Which one be strippers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.