Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon (36809 Views)

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by jamesharryson(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
donleo92:
the stripping is good until you meet sex starved men and alcoholic men in the club that will start touching you anyhow because they have money.
In this generation, you can never see a sex starved man with money. The scent of money attracts many women.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Slynation(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2022
I believe we all have choices to make, and making bad and good decisions are still part of those choices...

The problem is not even doing your stripping/Olosho job to save your live, the problem is when you start looking for a God fearing man that would overlook your past and love you for who you are, Men are scum becomes your favourite anthem when they eventually finds out and dump you for who you are...
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Faposky95: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2022
food is a given.
not all jobs are .....
we have enough crap we have scrapped from the white's plate.
small wonder we compare ourselves with them
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Most people condemning them here , will still be the ones going after them , after all na dem dey marry better husbands..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:

It's my opinion not a fight or beef.
I respect that. I am just a reader wondering if you knew them somewhere. Probably, you may have watched the show before us.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by RepoMan007: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
The reason Nigerian GDP is low. How will NBS capture this kind of priduct now?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by adecz: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Tannhauser:
[center][/center]

It has been proven that people who do stereotypes actually have very low IQs...
Look well, your blood sister is among them, maybe even worse...paying dirty lowlifes to fvxk her.

It's actually low you foreheads like
your type who have been brainwashed
to believe that stereotyping isn't science☹️☹️

Let me ask you
⏩Which religion are known for terrorism?
⏩Which region of Nigeria produces more criminals in SE Asian countries?
⏩Which ethnic group are more likely
to be drug pushers to Saudis Arabia?
⏩ Which state exports oloshos to Italy?
⏩95% of kidnappings are carried out by
which ethnic group?
⏩Which religious group in Nigeria creates
most intolerant extremist❓
⏩Which ethnic group are known to be
very isultive on social media❓
⏩Which ethnic groups are identified
with cannibalism in Nigeria
⏩Who are the most educated groups in Nigeria and who are the least educated❓

If you have as little as the brain of
an ostrich, you should be able to answer
some of these simple questions that
indicate that stereotyping is scientific
in nature☑️☑️☑️
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by stanliwise(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Like they say; You can never shame the shameless...

Tomorrow now, if the husband finds out that was the life she led and wants a divorce, some girls will rush to social media to defend the girl, by saying that was her past and if there is love in their union, let the guy overlook it and bla bla bla

I Dshocker will not and can never overlook it, even if discovery was after 20yrs

Just take a look at the 20yrs old girl from Taraba state that was striped and flogged by her friend's brothers and professor father, which was caused by prick matter

Below was when the two friends were dancing to Kiss Daniel's Odoyewu challenge.
Well anyone who hide that part of their past from their partner is to be feared
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by FireUpNow(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Useless means of paying bills and putting food on the table. One simp will fall in love with this indirect olosho andwill want to take tramadol to satisfy her sexually and love her foolishly and blindly. What a cruel world
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Litmus: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Nigeria never puts best foot forward. We don't adhere to standards like other nations. This has its admirable side - everyone is given the chance to shine. However, it would be nice if occasionally we establish and stick to criteria. If you're going to descend to this level, i.e , venturing to exploit sex for viewership in program making , at least use criteria universally accepted for attractive girls. Nigeria girls are majority skinny not fat , precisely what the commercial world likes and that will attract the widest international audience or viewership.

Even if old Nigeria and black men may like'em thick and wobbly, the majority of Nigerians are under 30 and they prefer slim, fit, looking girls such as strut the catwalk.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by stanliwise(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
It's always the 'money' excuse - always. But even these women know deep down it's just who they are. I once asked a very young girl if she's using the money to pay her school fees. She said her parents are still alive and paying her fees. So, why do this? To meet my needs, she said. Go figure. Many, I mean, many Nigerians find themselves in extremely difficult situations but they'd never turn to prostitution or stripping to make ends meet for the simple reason that they abhor it - it's just not who they are. Some will rather go inside market to sell food stuff. Ask the hookup crew if they're willing to sell crayfish in the market. Some women will rather sell pure water than prostitute. While others will rather prostitute than sell pure water. I'm not saying their challenges aren't true or valid. I'm saying that's not at the core of why they chose that path. It's who you are.
Why your point are solid don’t forget that some this is the only life they know.

There is a part of child and woman trafficking. Some of the result is what you see here.
There are also cases of child abuse, abandonment and lack of proper parenting.

It’s not all black and white even if it is for some cases. Some has a lot of gray areas and some are just a mix of everything
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by ransomed: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Since these children refused home training, it will be better to flog them and send them home. I am sure they did not learn the art & act of unclothedness and "ashawowo" from their mothers.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by toxtimmy: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
You go bow say your pastor or imam go catch front seat to watch this show.... nigerians no dey carry last, I won't be surprised if the next Nigerian show will be sex change show.

We have no identity...we all want to be like westerners...we are lost as a people and we don't even know where we came from talkless of where we are going

SanctifiedSista:
Anyone that watches such shows shld go for deliverance
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by themanderon: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2022
We are truly living in the end times. We have not recovered from the shock of big brother now strippers will be having their reality show to glorify the stripping business. What next is remaining? Homosexuals will soon have theirs where real live gay sex will be streamed live. Then all forms of social deviants will have their too.
Repent and give your souls to Christ. The mystery that worketh iniquity is at work. The Antichrist is coming.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by donleo92(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2022
jamesharryson:

In this generation, you can never see a sex starved man with money. The scent of money attracts many women.
Abi ooh
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2022
adecz:

☺️☺️Eboe, Edo and Calabar gehls,
I troway salute ✌️✌️✌️✌️

Forget tribalism..
During my youth service in ado ekiti...
All d yoruba girls in my area are all "welcoming"..
Unlike d girls from d tribes you mentioned,they dont ask for money..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Flamemignon1(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2022
bestman09:

A wh.ore will always be a wh.ore no matter what excuse they give. Women that determine to work hard in life succeed without looking for the easiest and laziest way, which is selling their bodies
Hope you have the same energy for male strippers too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by sylve11: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2022
godofuck231:
Ayar star people

Ayar star na stripper? cool
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Psychedelia(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
A finished man.

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2022
They are bunch of crook ladies that are looking for quick ways to get money.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by uvie66: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2022
jamesharryson:

I concur
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by daughters13: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by KunGioKehRah: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Anyone that watches such shows shld go for deliverance

The one(unclothedness) WEY we see everyday on the road , on the streets pass the ones on the shows
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Starzo: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Look at how unattractive they look undecided

Nigeria nor really get quality strippers

How strippers go dey get pot belle?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Starzo: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Most people condemning them here , will still be the ones going after them , after all na dem dey marry better husbands..
Oya start stripping so you can eventually marry 'better husband'

U fit be olosho already sef...hmmm

That's why you dey give yourself and your fellow colleagues hope
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Starzo: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Enny2013:
Ugly strippers

Na the only thing I see b day

Whick Kain low budget ugly strippers be dis?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by bestman09(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Hope you have the same energy for male strippers too

Are you one?
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
In a decent society this lion of jada show shouldnt be aired at all, it just broadcasts profanity, when you look at their stupid video saying all Nigerian girls are runs girls, uber drivers claiming some of their female passengers book them for sex, ridiculous.
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by ibinaboonline: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Agreed. Which still reinforces my point. It's who they are based on life experiences, upbringing, even genetic molding. But I'm no fan of excuses. You see, some fall forward while others fall sideways or backwards. My point is, someone may be abused, for example, but instead of falling backwards, they fall forward. They get stronger, wiser, and better rounded. Not everyone who went through what the stripper went through chose to strip for a living or for whatever motivates them to do it. Ultimately, we all have to be sympathetic and non-judgemental because we're all in this race of a life together. We're not all strong and we're not all fortunate.
stanliwise:

Why your point are solid don’t forget that some this is the only life they know.

There is a part of child and woman trafficking. Some of the result is what you see here.
There are also cases of child abuse, abandonment and lack of proper parenting.

It’s not all black and white even if it is for some cases. Some has a lot of gray areas and some are just a mix of everything
Re: Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon by godofuck231: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
sylve11:

Ayar star na stripper? cool
you will never know , listen to al the terms she used in her song, al slangs nigerian girls use in Europe as strippers , they come to lekki in nigeria and form miss polished , you go see fresh babe on G class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.