Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife (50692 Views)

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by manuelkel(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2022
jrusky:

Obidatti come to stay where, In your village I guess.

Yeah, in my village Nigeria grin
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by ufuosman(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by angelfallz(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Wike has good taste. His wife is beautiful.
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Wike the action man
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by everythinggirly(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Who you wan deceive? After all you don collect your own share of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Mrbenny001: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Go enjoy your loot
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Bigchristo: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Any woman kissing Tinubu and Wike deserves an award
Calm down jor Wike na sexy man oo can’t be compared to Chief of Agbadorians grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Pimine: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Eeew. Gross undecided
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Jemex003: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Wailing wailer

Zombies �‍♀️

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2022
taylor88:
I'm a Rivers man from Etche LGA

And trust me 90% of Rivers youths are obidient

At least WIKE is still getting a kiss from his wife

Unlike the rotten teeth Tinubu

If any babe fit kiss Tinubu I go give am 2million naira

Really?!!... I just dey laugh you!

Some of our Naija babes do far worse for less than that amount! Lol!

For 2 Million, most ladies will deeply kiss a corpse! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by taylor88(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Seankhalifa:
u say 2m... grin mk I send my aza for 50k na

You no be babe
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by fof1: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Why Now? Pls Explain For us make we Know O
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by rickleye: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Kissing ke … at least you can close your eyes.
It’s the making love that sends cold shivers !!!
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Bontafa: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Jemex003:

Zombies �‍♀️

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Faposky95: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2022
until now, i would doubt your prowess.
wat i see shows the kind of heart youll have especially for women.

why cant many so called young couples french kiss in public esp. here..?
its almost like a sacrilege. wait make dem catch PENis, na im dem know inside the dark room.

so called lovers as married couples.
this one shows he's the man who's got the right dame
way to go.
MALE

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by michaellovaldo(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2022
inoki247:
grin grin cheesy

Who be this man dealer I need is contact .....
His
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Stanweezy(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Walai Wike na comedian
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Androgens: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Lol most Women, Most especially Black Women will do more than this as long as the Man Is Well Financially Endowed. Regina Daniel comes to mind..grin
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by franchasofficia: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Any woman kissing Tinubu and Oshiomhole deserves an award
Tinubu and Oshiomhole

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by OgwuEgo: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi can give you a job.
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by franchasofficia: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2022
taylor88:

grin

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by MyExpression(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Jungle don de mature.
Make Makinde and Ortom continue de follow a man that has no stake.
The train is heading towards South....... Una better join

Gov Samuel Ortom has already said it recently, that if he wasn't in PDP, he'd be supporting Peter Obi.

It's on twitter/YouTube
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by NLaob: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
manuelkel:

Yeah, in my village Nigeria grin

That is interesting I never knew a village in SE or SS is called Nigeria, very interesting indeed.
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by shortIGBOman: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2022
taylor88:

Emeka, you are an IGBO man from Aba. Quit attaching yourself to other Nigerians who doing better.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by Jemex003: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Bontafa post=117887225][/quote]

Ohhh that’s why you’re using right now right. Lol

Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Ok
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by taylor88(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, you are an IGBO man from Aba. Quit attaching yourself to other Nigerians who doing better.

Urchin where did you get the EMEKA from
Re: I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Ahn ahn!
Wike is handsome naa.

Now, imagine Regina kissing Ned... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.