Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition (40264 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
yerokunphilips:
One of the major problem we have in this country is insincerity of our leaders .
While the government is releasing some set of more dangerous criminal from a particular region and making them fit back into the society ,this are criminal without any reasonable reason for committing the crime . They are doing everything possible to silence the voice of people from other regions who are asking for fair treatment in their country .
Can the tribe leading our country today accept the kind of treatment they are giving to other regions . All what this people want to for you to make them feel like part of this country . One thing am very sure of is that this lawless leaders will never obey this order .

all Nigerians are not equal !!!!

go find job in any federal dept it will be clear to u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by victorazy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
yerokunphilips:
One of the major problem...(s)... we have in this country is insincerity of our leaders .
While the government is releasing some set of more dangerous criminal..(s).. from a particular region and making them fit back into the society, this....(these)..are criminal ..(s)..without any reasonable reason for committing the crime . They are doing everything possible to silence the voice of people from other regions who are asking for fair treatment..(s).. in their country .
Can the tribe leading our country today accept the kind of treatment they are giving to other regions . All what this people want to for you to make them feel like part of this country . One thing am very sure of is that this lawless leaders will never obey this order .

Nice write up.

We got your salient points.

Take note of some observations highlighted in your article. Your use of punctuations are very good BUT you neglected Singles & Plurals. Na the little one I sabi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by shortIGBOman: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lightorder:
come and relocate them

Emeka, Very soon. We go force una back to that underdeveloped R*gion.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by midehi2(f): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Batam:

If ipob arm like ugm or esn have killed any of your beloved ones like they killed that Prof Akunyili and others will you be happy for him to be released?
One of my cousin was killed, what is my 100% sure that it was Nnamdi Kanu that killed him, don't you think there is propaganda?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Buhari should respect his old age and let this man go,,,, it is obvious they don’t have anything on him.

Which kind democracy we they practice in this country for Christ sake?!!

The truth is that what goes around comes around. What the AG and his gang does not know is that they will go and another will come. Hope they will gladly stomach this same treatment they have melted on MNK, Dasuki and other being illegally detained.

I rise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Austineva2: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
Igbo Court in Umuahia telling FG to pay its kinsman #500m grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Who doesn’t know the judgment is as fraudulent as Igbos history in this country!

Igbos! These moralfuckers can lie!

Igbos and propaganda are like identical twins!

I just can’t imagine the level of threat the Judge must ve been subjected into?

Extremely tribalistic people i have seen in my life!

I can’t imagine what Igbos would have done to other Nigerians if Lagos/Abuja or Europe is naturally their land
mugu, d ones he won in Abuja twice this month is also Igbo court and Ipob justices abi? Go get sense niggar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by midehi2(f): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Praktikals:

Buhari will not release Kanu. That is visible, even to the blind.
Let's see how it goes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by hammerT: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
No sensible Igbo will wish or want Nnamdi Kanu released. He has caused a lot of damage in the ever peaceful South East.
Go to South East today, it is now a shame of its self. Shame on NMK.
The people there are constantly leaving in fear, No economic progression. Every Monday people sit at home for this criminal.

ALL IGBOS AND SENSIBLE NIGERIANS WANT KANU RELEASED, INCLUDING NIGERIA COURT OF LAW.

I GUESS YOU ARE A ZOMBIE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ATLIEN2027: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Go and die.

You and your village idiot drunkard imb@cile father should go and die.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Crafteck1: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
No sensible Igbo will wish or want Nnamdi Kanu released. He has caused a lot of damage in the ever peaceful South East.
Go to South East today, it is now a shame of its self. Shame on NMK.
The people there are constantly leaving in fear, No economic progression. Every Monday people sit at home for this criminal.

Dem no go hear,they will thing wr are haters, i would always support igbos because if nigeria was in their hands, we go dey china level in 10 to 20 years but how can you be craving someone who has brought so much pain to people thinking you are spitting buhari or fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Praktikals(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
midehi2:

Let's see how it goes
There s nothing to see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Crafteck1: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
hammerT:

ALL IGBOS AND SENSIBLE NIGERIANS WANT KANU RELEASED, INCLUDING NIGERIA COURT OF LAW.

I GUESS YOU ARE A ZOMBIE.

To bring more deaths?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Emmyson99(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Victory victory victory!!!
supreme court will still award Nnamdi Kanu. F.G be wise.
midehi2:

One of my cousin was killed, what is my 100% sure that it was Nnamdi Kanu that killed him, don't you think there is propaganda?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by christistruth01: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
I knew that Judge could only be in Abia State

Even if they award Kanu all of Abia State
Kanu is still going to jail for a long time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Painsoother(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
biafrans dont want tinubu but nigerians want him

biafran should use peter obi as president and nigerians sud use tinubu

we dont even need biafrans vote to make tinubu president. 5% grin grin grin
I hope u and ur presido tinumbu wouldn't also be needing the crude oil from PO and HIS Biafra region. Because if u do, ogun ati sango lo ma paa iya yin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Golden057:

Please, what's the location?

Remotely sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by hammerT: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Crafteck1:

To bring more deaths?

ARGUE WITH YA FADA...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
500m so that he can buy arms and recruit more criminals corridon Nwamamaiwota angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Corridon: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
500m so that he can buy arms and recruit more criminals corridon Nwamama.iwota angry
Shatap. NK is a freedom fighter unlike Igboho that is a terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yes nah. Kanu is the Best thing that as ever happened to The Igbo race

That's what I'm saying, so that he can recruit you to cause more destruction in Alaigbo
Corridon:
Shatap. NK is a freedom fighter unlike Igboho that is a terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Corridon: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Yes nah. Kanu is the Best thing that as ever happened to The Igbo race

That's what I'm saying, so that he can recruit you to cause more destruction in Alaigbo
Tinubu is behind what is happening in the east. Take that to the bank.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by YUSUPHER(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DenreleDave(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Painsoother:
I hope u and ur presido tinumbu wouldn't also be needing the crude oil from PO and HIS Biafra region. Because if u do, ogun ati sango lo ma paa iya mi

How much crude oil una get for Biafra... South east get how many crude

For the ogun part.. Amen to ur prayer.

Ati gbe iya e lo ile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
500m so that he can buy arms and recruit more criminals corridon Nwamamaiwota angry
leave me alone oooo
you'll never see my pant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
You have take it again cheesy
Corridon:
Tinubu is behind what is happening in the east. Take that to the bank.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Where's helinues gandollar
NwaMamaIwota:
leave me alone oooo
you'll never see my pant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by midehi2(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Praktikals:

There s nothing to see
Na you sabi, I forgot you are one of them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Where's helinues gandollar
stop pestering me.
stop disturbing my dm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Temptee101(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
This govt, Buhari and APC released, compensated and rehabilitated hardened criminals and terrorists caught in the battlefield but refused to let go of a freedom fighter even after being discharged and acquitted be the court of law.

Buhari and APC will never end well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
undecided
NwaMamaIwota:
stop pestering me.
stop disturbing my dm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by sleekybaba: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol Federal high court grin. In their dream. They will never release him because of the bail he jumped... New cases are on ground for him if you know you know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Every body been dey cashout for this Ajala travelling president! I wan go throw arguement with army personnel make I see if them go harass me; make I get good lawyer wey go help me sue them and Maybe I go cashout too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.