Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition (40263 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by sleekybaba: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
Igbo Court in Umuahia telling FG to pay its kinsman #500m grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Who doesn’t know the judgment is as fraudulent as Igbos history in this country!

Igbos! These moralfuckers can lie!

Igbos and propaganda are like identical twins!

I just can’t imagine the level of threat the Judge must ve been subjected into?

Extremely tribalistic people i have seen in my life!

I can’t imagine what Igbos would have done to other Nigerians if Lagos/Abuja or Europe is naturally their land

If you see the way we're laughing here with igbos sef after reading the news.. They can never release him cos of the bail he messed up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Angel55555(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Buhari should respect his old age and let this man go,,,, it is obvious they don’t have anything on him.

Which kind democracy we they practice in this country for Christ sake?!!
O su mi oooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by biafranrealson: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
No sensible Igbo will wish or want Nnamdi Kanu released. He has caused a lot of damage in the ever peaceful South East.
Go to South East today, it is now a shame of its self. Shame on NMK.
The people there are constantly leaving in fear, No economic progression. Every Monday people sit at home for this criminal.

I am highly sensible.
The release of MNK will lead to an end to all forms of sit at home and perfect way fwd that will usher a lasting peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Corridon: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You have take it again cheesy
That fine girl said you'll never see her pant. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Zeezenho: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
What an injustices 500m is less than 1 million naira it should be 500 billion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by prophetfire: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
bro4u:
Really? FG should hide their heads in shame cos they've lost woefully, I hope the World is watching how disrespectful FG is towards it's own Judiciary
. Buhari, Malami and FG are collecting wotowoto from Nnamdi Kanu and his legal team.

Afonja and Fulani people go cry blood.
I don't support the violence of Kanu and his supporters but as I say all the time, Buhari, Malami and FG are mismanaging this case because of of tribalism and disdain for Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Emma1Oj(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
They know the crowd Kanu will pull for Obi in the coming election, thats why they dont want to release him.

but it will still work against them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by descarado: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
They are following EU directives. I know the federal govt has lost the case when European Union told them to release him unconditionally and pay him damages.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by johnnychuks(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
No sensible Igbo will wish or want Nnamdi Kanu released. He has caused a lot of damage in the ever peaceful South East.
The people there are constantly leaving in fear, No economic progression. Every Monday people sit at home for this criminal.
better craze dey your Head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Crafteck1: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
hammerT:

ARGUE WITH YA FADA...

Tells a lot about who you are..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Crafteck1: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
biafranrealson:

I am highly sensible.
The release of MNK will lead to an end to all forms of sit at home and perfect way fwd that will usher a lasting peace

Thats the ideal situation but not the reality, people perpetrating evil are already used to it, they cant stop
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by joe120120(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Buhari should respect his old age and let this man go,,,, it is obvious they don’t have anything on him.

Which kind democracy we they practice in this country for Christ sake?!!
Is not Buhari but malami and co northern cabals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Mickykarim: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
WHAT AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY!

The senseless ruling in wasteful venture will be vacated at the next court. Like they did in the case of the other COWED fugitive Igboho who lives in exile far away from his comfort and luxury. He was awarded 2billion Naira by a local native tribal FGN hating court.

THIS OTHER TRIBAL biafradulent LEANING LOCAL NATIVE COURT IN THE LAND OF THE bia frauds HAS AWARDED YET ANOTHER FRIVOLOUS UNREACHABLE MONEY IN A BIASED RULING THAT WILL BE VACATED, ALSO BY THE NEXT HIGHER COURT OUTSIDE THE CONCLAVES OF SECCESIONISTS AND AWAY FROM THE GRASP OF BAD SYMPATHETIC JUDGES TO THE DEVISIVE COURSE OF PEOPLE WHO WISH TO DECIMATE Nigeria.

ALL JOKERS OF MORIBUND MISADVENTURES.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Tingotoe: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You don't care about the international reputation of the country if such a thing happens?
Every nation state suspends the civil liberties of some select citizens when national security is at stake. Every single one of them. Nnamdi kanu is a threat to national security and should not get away on a mere legal technicality
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Dashala: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
I am very suprise on how someone from igboland would be seeking the release of these terrorist that lead to the destroying of the entire southeast. Oga fg continue to hold the terrorist. MNK is nothing but a maggot. Terrorist rada rada
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Lionnation: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
see as you label person criminal when court have already said has no case to answer,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Buharideen: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
So apart from the peanut you want pay, what else, if the interviewer provide all the machinery and idea. This is rip off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by RestructureNig1: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
NLaob:

He's a terrorist
https://www.nairaland.com/7011843/gov/372#117843182

Buhari only declared him a terrorist, he's a freedom fighter not a terrorist, a terrorist don't travel around the world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Alpharey: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley

Shame on you. Liar!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Alpharey: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dashala:
I am very suprise on how someone from igboland would be seeking the release of these terrorist that lead to the destroying of the entire southeast. Oga fg continue to hold the terrorist. MNK is nothing but a maggot. Terrorist rada rada

Keep showing your illiteracy. So Nigerian court is now awarding a terrorist #500,000. Your shame dey catch me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Alpharey: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Another Biafuro court judgment that won't see light of day. Rubbish trash.

So it is no more Nigerian court. Chaaiii. I feel your pain. Stewpid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Cjayboy: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Some enemies aren't happy over this judgment and shying away from commenting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by dfrost: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Stanislause94:
fg broke sotey them no get 500m?

If e easy, make them bring am. Make we check something cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by nOgOoDmAn1593(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Very good , charge them more they have the money
They should let this man go he is only fighting for his right and that of his people

Ok let me make those very stupid animals understand what this man is fighting for

Let say , you get yam � and knife you deh cut your yam chop , one man from no where come out collect both your yam and your knife come deh cut the yam give you chop and this yam and this knife belongs to you , how would you feel my brother ?
This is what is happening it’s very simple to understand that this man is fighting for his right nothing else oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by od501: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley

I dare you to go to any Igboland and say this same rubbish yiu just vomited. Fuuul!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Golden057(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
YOUTUBE9ja:

Remotely sir

Interested
Am in Ogun State
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DennisEche(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
od501:

I dare you to go to any Igboland and say this same rubbish yiu just vomited. Fuuul!
I am more Igbo than you, some OF you the Kanu dogs don't think, before the criminal Kanu came , how was the SE. A scammer looking for his daily bread using gullible followers to cash out.
If you believe that it is a criminal like Kanu that will bring Biafra, then you are worst than Buhari Zombies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Golden057:

Interested
Am in Ogun State

Send in your cv
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DamianX: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Kanu the Ipob monkey will die inside Dss cage.

Google translation will not help you afonja miscreant. When he is release go and lock him back. e dika nnegi ndi akwuna nwamkpi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Golden057(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
YOUTUBE9ja:

Send in your cv

Is experience a must>
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Golden057:

Is experience a must>

Not necessarily.

Must have a good camera and recording mic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ibechris(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
donestk:
Interesting.

APC want to use this guy as a bargaining chip.

In sane climes, malami should be selling suya.

And goat feeds at maimalari Market zamfara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.