Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition (40265 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
Every nation state suspends the civil liberties of some select citizens when national security is at stake. Every single one of them. Nnamdi kanu is a threat to national security and should not get away on a mere legal technicality

The Justice system in Nigeria is saying otherwise.

Nigeria should go and find their true security threats and leave MNK alone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Cypress042(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Selfishmadman grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Ancestortinubu: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Thundar go fire you and all loosers who liked your comment. your families will never get freedom. Amen

uote author=ATLIEN2027 post=117887175]Another Biafuro court judgment that won't see light of day. Rubbish trash. [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by EM123: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
No sensible Igbo will wish or want Nnamdi Kanu released. He has caused a lot of damage in the ever peaceful South East.
Go to South East today, it is now a shame of its self. Shame on NMK.
The people there are constantly leaving in fear, No economic progression. Every Monday people sit at home for this criminal.
Another senseless comment, the commenter and the comment lak sense, just imagine what human being is spiting out of his mouth. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
So 43 years old man like Nwamamaiwota dey wear panties in your village? undecided
Corridon:
That fine girl said you'll never see her pant. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by EM123: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nnamdi kanu said that "i will go to their court and win them" , another win for our saviour.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DennisEche(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
EM123:
Another senseless comment, the commenter and the comment lak sense, just imagine what human being is spiting out of his mouth. Nonsense.
Kanu Zombies, i am speaking reality, if you think Kalu is the Igbo man to bring Biafra then shame on you. He is a Scammer and nothing more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DestinyNigga: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Focus on ur useless region. Ewu
DennisEche:
smiley
No sensible Igbo will wish or want Nnamdi Kanu released. He has caused a lot of damage in the ever peaceful South East.
The people there are constantly leaving in fear, No economic progression. Every Monday people sit at home for this criminal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by EM123: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:

Kanu Zombies, i am speaking reality, if you think Kalu is the Igbo man to bring Biafra then shame on you. He is a Scammer and nothing more
another rubbish comment. Nonsense talk. From nonsense human being
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by lexylaw40: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Buhari should respect his old age and let this man go,,,, it is obvious they don’t have anything on him.

Which kind democracy we they practice in this country for Christ sake?!!
it's the kind of democracy whereby if anyone feels that there is a miscarriage of Justice by an appeal Court he or she will take the matter to the Apex Court which happens to be the Supreme Court for final judgment...I hope you now understand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ogwumgbe: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro it seems u really dont understand that fulani's are attempting to islamize the country. Look at turkey for instance.. turkey used to be a Christian state. Do you remember the period they had alot of bombing. If you are a Muslim then is not a problem for u. Why do you think CAN strongly opposed Muslim-muslim ticket. You leave in a country and u dont know what is goin on. Wait so u think this is about nnamdi kanu?

The north gave license to security outfit in the north to purchase arms yet they can't do the same for south. Why do u thing Akeredolu was threating to buy arms without license. You guys should think

He should continue waiting for them to give him License till eternity and he will get none. The ESN didn't have to wait for FG to give them License, they just purchased it on their own, that's how to treat this government, waiting for due process is effort in utility
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by od501: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:

I am more Igbo than you, some OF you the Kanu dogs don't think, before the criminal Kanu came , how was the SE. A scammer looking for his daily bread using gullible followers to cash out.
If you believe that it is a criminal like Kanu that will bring Biafra, then you are worst than Buhari Zombies.

Every m0r0n be forming Igbo. Keep encouraging deceit, as if you don't know what really happening in that region. I pity all of you. Honestly I do. Ah...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ATLIEN2027: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Thundar go fire you and all loosers who liked your comment. your families will never get freedom. Amen

uote author=ATLIEN2027 post=117887175]Another Biafuro court judgment that won't see light of day. Rubbish trash.
Thunder and sango has already fired your shit-hole olosho useless moth, your village idiot drunkard father, you and your unborn generations.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Delusional brainless Zombidient ipob terrorist monkey.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Corridon: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
So 43 years old man like Nwamamaiwota dey wear panties in your village? undecided
grin grin. No be your girlfriend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
I dash you that ChiGAYzie grin
Corridon:
grin grin. No be your girlfriend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DennisEche(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
od501:

Every m0r0n be forming Igbo. Keep encouraging deceit, as if you don't know what really happening in that region. I pity all of you. Honestly I do. Ah...
Kiss the truth, Kanu is a scammer, go and pay your month dues and i hope you have not ran away from SE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Corridon: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I dash you that ChiGAYzie grin
grin grin grin. Person wey you de enjoy steady.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Igbojew: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
You think Igbos excluding those useless Igbo politicians are like your coward and betrayal tribal that push Sunday Igboho out of the moving truck on speed.Igbos can never ever be like you treacherous people that can't stand and fight for your right you coward.....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by benjaminlawson(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
The judgement is just meant to safe the face of government, so that they will claim it is judiciary that release him, while in actual fact it is the UN organ that gives them 6 month to release that brought about the judgement as I think.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by TheSameGuy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's your turn to also enjoy.

I dash you, it's free gift grin grin
Corridon:
grin grin grin. Person wey you de enjoy steady.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Igbojew: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
gidgiddy:
Buhari fell into every trap Nnamdi Kanu set for him
He really fall l,that man is really dumb.........I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DennisEche(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbojew:
You think Igbos excluding those useless Igbo politicians are like your coward and betrayal tribal that push Sunday Igboho out of the moving truck on speed.Igbos can never ever be like you treacherous people that can't stand and fight for your right you coward.....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Mumu, fearless Jew that cant go out every Monday because of fear of UGM that NMK birthed. You mumu Kanu ass lickers think everyone who opposes Kanu criminal minds are Yoruba's or Hausa. I am a Full blooded Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Ancestortinubu: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Your wretchedd papa doesn't worth Nnamdi kanu toilet paper. Your family members who are obidient comes 2023 are ashamed of you. Ewure!

uote author=ATLIEN2027 post=117893158]
Thunder and sango has already fired your shit-hole olosho useless moth, your village idiot drunkard father, you and your unborn generations.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Delusional brainless Zombidient ipob terrorist monkey. [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ka1y(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley

And u are speaking for which people?
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Corridon: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
It's your turn to also enjoy.

I dash you, it's free gift grin grin
I reject it. grin grin. Go and tell your pal Helinues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by DennisEche(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
ka1y:

And u are speaking for which people?
��
Sensible Igbos!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by HRMK: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
ANYADIKE AND KANU LOOK AS FROM SAME REGION TO ME!ITS ALL A WASTE OF TIME!IT WOULD MOVE TO APPELATE COURT!HAVE YOU EVER SEEN OR HEARD FG PAYING SUCH MONEY?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ka1y(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Batam:

If ipob arm like ugm or esn have killed any of your beloved ones like they killed that Prof Akunyili and others will you be happy for him to be released?

U are the ESN that killed Akunyili?
So Kanu was the one that brought soldiers in the east for operation pyton dance?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Unrated900(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Buhari should respect his old age and let this man go,,,, it is obvious they don’t have anything on him.

Which kind democracy we they practice in this country for Christ sake?!!

Your blooda is a terrorist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by Unrated900(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
bro4u:
Really? FG should hide their heads in shame cos they've lost woefully, I hope the World is watching how disrespectful FG is towards it's own Judiciary

Your blooda is a terrorist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition by ka1y(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
DennisEche:

I am more Igbo than you, some OF you the Kanu dogs don't think, before the criminal Kanu came , how was the SE. A scammer looking for his daily bread using gullible followers to cash out.
If you believe that it is a criminal like Kanu that will bring Biafra, then you are worst than Buhari Zombies.

grin grin u are the type that after Nnamdi Kanu finish listening to he will call zoo animal, u are in nigeria that can't afford steady light and be calling a librator from UK Scammer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos / DELTA State Governorship Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.