Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) (61351 Views)

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Ukrainian ‘tank Man’ Trying To Block Russian Military Convoy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Candidlady: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why is that road not tiled abi na my eyes dey turn?

Tiled undecided
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
Imagine

Why not get coaster and put every other person inside
Mitvheeew
Like they did to them in the UK grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by APCnaPDP: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
African leaders are fools. Look at how bad his economy is, look at the road he is playing on. What is wrong with these buffoons?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by boldtruthalways: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I counted 45

Is it a crime to use convoy?
Please answer me
Who pays for it?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Black man mentality... Always trying to oppress. Neocolonialism at its finest!
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramakina202:
Tinubu as former governor is going around with bigger convoy than this I wonder what his convoy will look like if he is elected as president.
Lying just like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by muykem: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
How is going to be tired when a president of a poor conutry like Ghana is using 45 vehicles.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by 66spirit(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
you mean tarred?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
And this is that Ghana they said it's better than Nigerian?? Ghanaians just have a better welfare and attitude towards humans than Nigerian, but infrastructurally and mode of operation, we are all the same...
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I counted 45

Please answer me
Now calculate the litres of fuel each car will consume and tell me why they won't loot your future and sense just to stay afloat...

5 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why is that road not tiled tarred abi na my eyes dey turn?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Are these European countries are as vulnerable to attacks as African countries?

Vulnerable to which attack?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by OneKinGuy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
kokoA:
No wonder they have the worst performing currency in the world.
U kidding right?
Ghana currency is one of the strongest in Africa

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I counted 45

Please answer me
Is a shame on such road with too many convoy

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Turboking(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramakina202:

You are a füül.
Your curse which is unprovoked shall be your portion IJN.
May it be unto you as you wish others.
You are cursing yourself because of corrupt politicians that have made your life so misserable.
Any cursed comment you type with your leprosy infected fingers shall bounce back to you and your generation IJN.So shall it be.Iseeeeeee!
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Most roads in Nigeria ain't TARRED also.
That's even a rural area. When we have several urban centres with bad roads in Nigeria. So what are you saying?

Go chop abeg, make your eye no turn you

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by BigCowHornn: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramboos:
Like Ghana like Nigeria... We are brothers so l don't expect better...

Ghana was way worse. That motorcade is two minute long
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bvlgari:
Check out this viral video of Ghana's presidential convoy and pls kindly share your views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvWuifFZPo

And one idiot there is shouting in excitement.. When she should have stoned the mismanager of their fortunes.. AFRICA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by gulfer: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
I counted 44 vehicles (SUVs, cars, abd trucks) not forgetting one ambulance angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Bryanfaisal: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Do u guys know what it means to be the number 1 person in a country? His life is even at risk, being driven on a road like that without road blocks or advanced security.....his really a security threat to himself.
Bvlgari:
Check out this viral video of Ghana's presidential convoy and pls kindly share your views

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by CitynewsNG(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atleast potholes no dey the road��
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by MuMuOnBail: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why are you all surprise?

This is normal in Ghana.

I do visit Accra after every three month to check on my Business and my baby girl with her large booty.

The only thing Ghana take better pass us na light and very easy access to Kpekus. My baby girl is 22years old in her final year in SHS.

The rest na Scam

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
46 shocked
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ask your initiative, that's if it functions well
lexy2014:

Vulnerable to which attack?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What's shameless in that convoy?

Is it too much for president or not enough?

Because most European countries have similar if not more.

I want you to make me understand
You are comparing a third world economy president's convoy with that of a European as if they share the same spending power.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by nesphil(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the convoy.

You should have instead talked about the unpaved road.

Bvlgari:

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bvlgari:

wait let me spit!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
What if the president was on that road for inspection?
Have u lots thought of that?

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by cosmos1440: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramakina202:
Tinubu as former governor is going around with bigger convoy than this I wonder what his convoy will look like if he is elected as president.

Already lieing like Peter, the pathological liar, Obi.
Please show us a video of Tinubu moving about with such motorcade

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why is that road not [b]tiled [/b]abi na my eyes dey turn?

tarred
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Na the ambulance wey follow for end shock me pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.