Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) (61355 Views)

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Ukrainian ‘tank Man’ Trying To Block Russian Military Convoy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Africans
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
OneKinGuy:

U kidding right?
Ghana currency is one of the strongest in Africa
Not anymore.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Ask your initiative, that's if it functions well

Since your initiative functions well, how come you can't answer the simple question? Vulnerable to which attack?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by 8stargeneral: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
And they are battling inflammations...see road

....Africa cry cry
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Mordson: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why is that road not tiled abi na my eyes dey turn?
You expect every road to be tarred?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Satazaa: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What's shameless in that convoy?

Is it too much for president or not enough?

Because most European countries have similar if not more.

I want you to make me understand
what's shameless? hear yourself please, the European countries you reference have hundred times the economy of this baboon of a president, the black man is just prolifigrate by nature and that's what is on brazen display here, did you see the video of the health care center in the town of senator ekweremadu? a pig would have rejected treatment there, I am one of those who crave for recolonization where the Europeans should come over and exploit our resources take one third and use the rest to develop us, of course will be ten times better than we are now, if in doubt don't look too cry far look at South Africa and see what our black folks are currently doing there

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
Did you see the road he was shamelessly plying long convoy of luxury cars on?

You must be an APC supporter and a Tinubu fan, I am very sure of that, shameless wasteful lots angry

Once they can’t argue logically, they’ll result to tantrums. Very low IQ supporters of a GCE holder..
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mordson:

You expect every road to be tarred?

Which road should be tarred and which shouldn't?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by mmsen: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Yes, it's far too much and which European nation? I've seen the German Kanzler and the British PM drive past, neither used this many vehicles. Even combined it wasn't up to this number.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by blamingthedevil: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Snitch24:
wow
why not just take the plane instead

Why not use bus

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I counted 45

Is it a crime to use convoy?
Please answer me

45 of it is a crime potential.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by CSNg: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramakina202:
Tinubu as former governor is going around with bigger convoy than this I wonder what his convoy will look like if he is elected as president.

It will take 2 days for the motorcade of his convoy to pass. grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by AwkaFinest: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
DennisEche:
See road, Aside South Africa and some North African countries, the rest are zoo. Them swear for blacks.

Namibia has the best roads in the continent, Ivory Coast and Senegal have some of the best roads in the continent.

If you live in a zoo do not think everyone else live in a zoo like you.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by fineboynl(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
47 in total.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by AwkaFinest: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
mmsen:

Yes, it's far too much and which European nation? I've seen the German Kanzler and the British PM drive past, neither used this many vehicles. Even combined it wasn't up to this number.

Security is an issue in Africa...
Though I'm not supporting using this amount as convoy for a poor country like Ghana.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Snitch24:
wow
why not just take the plane instead
Yes ... 46 convoy

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Satazaa: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Slynation:
Now calculate the litres of fuel each car will consume and tell me why they won't loot your future and sense just to stay afloat...
and equally add the allowance and feeding the driver's will consume undecided

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Africa, where I wanna be
Life for be simple as A-B-C-D
The leaders them a greediness plenty plenty
E make the whole thing dey look like horror movie
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by kokoA(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by wsunday654: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
see below

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Which European country's president or prime minister moves around with a 46-car convoy? Let's not even talk about the bad road and poor economy.
Have you even been to any part of Europe?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by ken6488(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
socialmediaman:

Are these African countries as rich as European countries?
You mean their life is not important as the European ones?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by ken6488(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
socialmediaman:

Should that money be invested in security or presidential convoy?
Do you know how much USA invested in security and still move with convoy
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by ken6488(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

It is primitive
Shut up do you know whether other MP followed him
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by ken6488(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Vulnerable to which attack?
Do you think everyone likes him?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramakina202:
Tinubu as former governor is going around with bigger convoy than this I wonder what his convoy will look like if he is elected as president.
I see all the people supporting his ambition as shameless
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by danhans(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
That long motorcade on a poor road...we Africans no dey shame,we can copy the motorcade part but we can't copy the good road network aspect.
I wonder nonsense
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by paramakina202: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
CSNg:

It will take 2 days for the motorcade of his convoy to pass. grin grin

That is a fact.Any time he visits Lagos from Abuja all Lagosians will have to go to the airport with their governor to receive him with dancing merriment.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by nams77: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Kindly show me any European, Canadian, American or Asian president or PM using a 46 car convoy or shut your trap
I'm waiting
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
That long motorcade on a poor road...we Africans no dey shame,we can copy the motorcade part but we can't copy the good road network aspect.
have you copied the responsible voter part? The patriot part? The good citizen part? You no Wan kpai you Wan go heaven?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
40 cars for one person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.