Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List (22930 Views)

CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by rummmy: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
PDP will be consumed by the northern greed....
APC will be consumed by the Yoruba greed and neglecting other Southerners and all Christians...as well as tinubu betraying the South in 2015...
LP is the only way....
Down here,intead of tinubu that greedily sold south to the north,we will give it to another northerner...
No be only SW know how to betray...
Labour party all the way...
Labour party for the youths..
Labour party for a new and prosperous Nigeria...
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Indispensable85(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku is toast
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pierocash:
lol.

Is it that you lack comprehension skill or what?

Someone said he is not going to be part of the PCC list of Bobo Mikano,and you still say wike is alone.
Abah; why are you surprised over his arbit comment? Sorry for not knowing that this guy currently resides in Pluto, perhaps, you shouldn't have.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
35824L:
Wike is still squeezing Atiku's balls very hard. PDP is in control of 13 states with Osun coming in to make it 14 but in reality, they are now vulnerable in 5 of those states(Rivers, Oyo, Benue, Enugu and Abia) plus their structures in Lagos, Ondo, Cross River, and many others are sympathetic to Wike and will look the other way to permit APC assault on Atiku. It is not looking good for the Cameroonian.
Illusion on the beat, 92.3 FM Nigeria. Continue to tune in.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by prophetfire: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:
He don’t need to deny after it got to press.. Na just say Wike no smart..

Normal human for know say denial means consent ..

Wike is alone in his delusion

Them don chop him money

All this ones Na politcal statement

Atiku still no get Opposition
. Boy, wetin you dey write? Atiku is in the mud here.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed in Feb 2023.
Back to the matter,God bless H.E Mimiko on his stance about the PDP ceding his chairmanship to the South in the spirit of Fair play, equity and Justice.
Anytime I read the Northern Christians condemning Asiwaju for picking Senator Shettima, I'm always puzzled as to their arguments.
The Northern Christian Politican will rather prefer another Northern Muslim take over from Baba Buhari Instead of Asiwaju becoming the President.
That argument is illogical and complete bull****.
Power must shift to the South in 2023,if you don't like Asiwaju,go and pitch your Tent with Peter Obi,Sowore or any of the other 10 Southern presidential candidates.
I believe the issue of Ethnicity in Nigeria far supercede that of Religion.
A Northern Muslim today can become a Christian tomorrow and vice versa,while a Southern Christian or Muslim can also be converted to different religion from that which they were born into.
But on the issue of Ethnicity,nobody can change his ethnic tribe even if we use the excuse of Marriage,thus 2023 is a battle for the supremacy of Ethnicity in Nigeria not Religion.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless the PDP 5
God bless Nigeria...
It pains me to my bone marrow the day I knew it's only Tinubu that's contesting from the south. INEC whyyy? Why publishing the names of other contestants from the south when you know they've all resigned their decisions.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by onuman: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/mimiko-distances-self-from-pdp-presidential-campaign-list/
Only a House Niggar and beggarly person from the south of Nigeria like Reno Omokri can support a phenomenon of a northern Fulani Muslim succeeding another northern Fulani Muslim as president of contemporay Nigeria.
Atiku badged into the 2022 PDP presidential primaries intentionally to stop any possibility for a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Eriokanmi: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gratitudes081:

Kindly go and read the role Asiwaju played for Mimiko to reclaimed his Governorship mandate in court by providing financial and strategic support.

He might not openly work for him, but he will definitely not work against him.
That's what they say but mimiko had denied all these.
He even said he enjoyed no financial support from him. I can provide proof if in doubt. Are you aware same tinubu had a candidate and a party in ondo back them? So, how could he have supported mimiko from another party and also supported Adegoroye of Action Congress? Are you also aware same tinubu and his candidate went to court to challenge Mimiko's mandate? What happened was, Mimiko used to be a supporter of tinubu, even belonged to his party. But when tinubu went and favoured another candidate, mimiko walked out and contested under labour . Same thing happened when aketi refused to be slapped at the ondo primary, in his second attempt. After aketi outsmarted him, he went and favoured jegede and I still wonder why he wasn't punished for his antiparty activity till today.

If you want to know why he dropped his charges against mimiko after the latter had won and he now brokered peace with mimiko, I'd tell you.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Abbeytoy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
bhella10:
Didn't Obi dumped APGA?

Read what u typed again and read slowly this time around.

I don't know how Obi get to the conversation
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Abbeytoy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
lereinter:

What seed is that?

Obi too will reap the seed of what he did for Atiku

Atiku lead 5 PDP GOVERNORS to APC to work against Jonathan.

But this time, Wike and his team will remain in the party and work against him too.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Atlantis585: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
35824L:
Wike is still squeezing Atiku's balls very hard. PDP is in control of 13 states with Osun coming in to make it 14 but in reality, they are now vulnerable in 5 of those states(Rivers, Oyo, Benue, Enugu and Abia) plus their structures in Lagos, Ondo, Cross River, and many others are sympathetic to Wike and will look the other way to permit APC assault on Atiku. It is not looking good for the Cameroonian.

Neither is it looking good for the crook from Iragbiji.

Kwankwaso 2023!
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by TriitNG: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
TriitNG:
‘New African Generation Has Decided to Refuse Western Domination,’ African Activist Says

Pan-Africanist political leader and activist Kémi Séba has spoken to Sputnik about Africa's role in the world and its relations with Russia. He believes that it is not for the West to decide whom Africa builds ties with.

Pan-African activist Kémi Séba, present at the Second International Youth Forum “Russia-Africa: What's Next?” held on October 24-26 in Moscow, in an interview spoke to Sputnik about the role of Africa in the new world order.
"In this multipolar world, we are witnessing an upheaval in the sense that a new African generation, of which I am a part, has decided to take its destiny into its own hands and to refuse the domination of the West in order to assume its own destiny," he said.

https://www.nairaland.com/7011843/gov/372#117843182
I'll brb.
Further details to follow.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by ebbo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
35824L:

Nice one.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by bhella10: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Read what u typed again and read slowly this time around.

I don't know how Obi get to the conversation
If you have half a functional brain then you would know how Obi got in the mix
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by InvertedHammer: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
/

From SW/SE/SS to MiddleBelt, all of you come in here to wail about the audacity of Fulani marauders under Buhari their kinsman.

Guess what? The same you suckers are empowering another FULANI man (Atiku) to take over from Buhari.

Keep empowering your enemies and expect different results. Atiku will say whatever to get him into Aso Rock.

But once he gets in there, he will surround himself with his people. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Only morons will believe that it has anything to do with PDP. After all everyone shops from the same market---Nigeria.

Na here we dey. I can only taunt you suckers when the time is ripe.

/
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by gasparpisciotta: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pierocash:
lol.

Is it that you lack comprehension skill or what?

Someone said he is not going to be part of the PCC list of Bobo Mikano,and you still say wike is alone.

Just imagine Wetin the guy dey yearn!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Abbeytoy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
bhella10:
If you have half a functional brain then you would know how Obi got in the mix

I won't trade words with you because I know your father who might be my age will do the same thing
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by alimiadedayo1: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Mimiko that is a very good friend of Obi, see forget the much talk, obi they the game very well, most people don't even know that Benue is already obidient, soon ondo will follow, most Christian state are obidient
all of you are idiots you love day dreaming. I can see that you have the same level of thinking
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by beelon1020(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
L'obatan. I knew Mimiko would finally be obedient. LP brought him to limelight, even without a single ward Councillor to the party's credit in ondo, defeating Adegoroye of Action Congress and the ruling pdp governor that time and became governor. Who agbado, gaari, 5k and 2kg bag of rice [b]structure[/b]epping? Obi will prove to Nigerians the second time that human beings who voted Mimiko, a man of the people would do same next year. Nigerians are our structure not their largesse.

You don't need a binocular lense to identify evil when you see one. Dem full apc and pdp. How can you see colour red and still be calling it blue? Only evil people can do that.

Mimiko , omoluabi atata nię, for taking this bold step. No wonder my friend from Ilę Oluji said they're also obedient in Ondo. Now I believe. Aketi even said something quite amazing. He said even if Peter obi wins, it doesn't matter. So far power returns to the south. What does that tell you my people? grin
Read it again... with your eyes open now.:.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by bhella10: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abbeytoy:

I won't trade words with you because I know your father who might be my age will do the same thing
Run along now old man. You should have respected your grey hair and not throw jabs. You apparently have a glass jaw. grin
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by ArcChu: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku looking for Southerners through Back Doors
While
Tinubu is Looking for Christians through back door.
May God continue to put asunder within enemies of Nigeria
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by tunapawizzy: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed in Feb 2023.
Back to the matter,God bless H.E Mimiko on his stance about the PDP ceding his chairmanship to the South in the spirit of Fair play, equity and Justice.
Anytime I read the Northern Christians condemning Asiwaju for picking Senator Shettima, I'm always puzzled as to their arguments.
The Northern Christian Politican will rather prefer another Northern Muslim take over from Baba Buhari Instead of Asiwaju becoming the President.
That argument is illogical and complete bull****.
Power must shift to the South in 2023,if you don't like Asiwaju,go and pitch your Tent with Peter Obi,Sowore or any of the other 10 Southern presidential candidates.
I believe the issue of Ethnicity in Nigeria far supercede that of Religion.
A Northern Muslim today can become a Christian tomorrow and vice versa,while a Southern Christian or Muslim can also be converted to different religion from that which they were born into.
But on the issue of Ethnicity,nobody can change his ethnic tribe even if we use the excuse of Marriage,thus 2023 is a battle for the supremacy of Ethnicity in Nigeria not Religion.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless the PDP 5
God bless Nigeria...
The northern Christian politician is okay with Southern muslim presidency, they only seek inclusion of their faith in the equation and I think that's logical to ask for a christian vice president. What's confusing is to fight the north for equity and zone the presidency to the south BUT fail to to extend that principle of rotation within the zones in the south.
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Benbellamor: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Them don chop him money

you sickness is appalling.. Go and take your drugs....you're pained that more and more people are jumping to wike camp .....shame on you.odè
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Odaveboy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iroko jooor....gba sibe �
Pdp is winning in ondo with or without you sir .....ire oo
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pauladex:
I pray that the spirit of error and mistake continue to have it way in APC and PDP till the day of election so that we can bury the two satanic party till the end of ages. Amen.
which error has found its way into APC?
only a novice will think there's even a chance of APC losing this election. it is literally a one horse race. APC is too organised and tactical to even struggle in the coming election. there's no opposition sef, they're busy fighting internally and splitting their own voting base
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Sleekfingers: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku might eat rat poison, before the election.....everything is working against him......he is already 75 years....will be 83 years, after Tinubu or Peter obi don use 8years

Benue people dey vex with him
Plateau people no like am
Wike is squeezing his shrinking balls
The entire southwest won't vote for him
The entire southeast won't vote for him
Majority of south south people won't vote for him
Majority of kwara and kogi people won't vote for him.....
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by lereinter(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Atiku lead 5 PDP GOVERNORS to APC to work against Jonathan.

But this time, Wike and his team will remain in the party and work against him too.

Wike is the only one not seeking position, so how will his other bodyguards achieve their political ambition by working against Atiku in pdp

Well maybe wike has severance pay to share to them

Advise them to move to another party so that they can really laugh last
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by waziri4biz: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mayany:
Atiku lost Peter Obi's gain
Not true. It's actually Tinubu's gain. You Obidients are really delusional. Obi is not a candidate
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Sparrk007(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Them don chop him money

this guy na complete idiot
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Michdear(f): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Aiel123:

Good thing he refused the appointment.
All we need is unwavering and faithful patriots not aggrieved and saboteurs running the party campaign.
Jegede will fill in his place.
PDP won Ondo without Mimiko in 2019.
if pdp want to fail in next governorship election,r
Hey should mistakenly fill in jegede
Re: Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List by Aiel123: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Michdear:
if pdp want to fail in next governorship election,r
Hey should mistakenly fill in jegede
Why do you say that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) / How Lagos Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.